Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lady Chats v Dull 20:34 - Apr 24 with 1834 viewsTonto

I'm.thinking we need Coventry to still be interested when they paly Blackburn on Saturday, so we want a Coventry win? They play Ipswich next Weds so they can lose that one.

1 all currently

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Lady Chats v Dull on 20:42 - Apr 24 with 1792 viewsMalintabuk

Losing 2-1.... not too upset with that. Hopefully we will play them when they are on a right downer .... lost the semi..... lost the play off place.... so on the beach with a can't be @rsed with this
Lady Chats v Dull on 20:50 - Apr 24 with 1730 viewshantssi

Definitely Cov so they still have an outside chance of making the play offs when they play Blackburn on Saturday.
Lady Chats v Dull on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 1619 viewsTonto

2 all

Lady Chats v Dull on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 1464 viewsJuzzie

FT - Hull win 3-2 which means Coventry are almost certainly out of play offs.

GD between them and Norwich is so similar Coventry would need to win their three last games, Norwich to lose both and Hull to lose at least one game out of their two for Coventry to get in the playoffs.

We can’t control what happens at Blackburn v Coventry but we certainly can at Coventry v QPR so I’m taking tonight’s result as a plus and hope by the time we play them they just won’t give a hoot.

Feels a bit like the QPR v Bristol City last game of last season. We were safe then and you could see the stuffing was out of them so i hope it’ll be the same for Coventry after playing a lot more games than us this season.

[Post edited 24 Apr 22:01]
Lady Chats v Dull on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 1412 views222gers

A bad week for Coventry - hope they are not too desolate against Blackburn.
That said they'll almost certainly have nothing whatever to play for against us.
Some people speak ill of their fans but I found them as good as any.
Lady Chats v Dull on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 1382 viewsRed_Ranger

Lady Godiva, shurley.
Lady Chats v Dull on 21:59 - Apr 24 with 1350 viewsconnell10

Lady Chats v Dull on 21:50 - Apr 24 by Juzzie

FT - Hull win 3-2 which means Coventry are almost certainly out of play offs.

GD between them and Norwich is so similar Coventry would need to win their three last games, Norwich to lose both and Hull to lose at least one game out of their two for Coventry to get in the playoffs.

We can’t control what happens at Blackburn v Coventry but we certainly can at Coventry v QPR so I’m taking tonight’s result as a plus and hope by the time we play them they just won’t give a hoot.

Feels a bit like the QPR v Bristol City last game of last season. We were safe then and you could see the stuffing was out of them so i hope it’ll be the same for Coventry after playing a lot more games than us this season.

[Post edited 24 Apr 22:01]

But looking at it another way Hull have now applied pressure to West Brom to get a result against Sheffield, so it always cuts both ways.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lady Chats v Dull on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 1341 viewsTonto

Lady Chats v Dull on 21:57 - Apr 24 by Red_Ranger

Lady Godiva, shurley.

Yeah probably was. Although at least there are some similarities in the characters to make it a minor error? No? Crap.

Login to get fewer ads

Lady Chats v Dull on 22:02 - Apr 24 with 1303 viewsJuzzie

Lady Chats v Dull on 21:59 - Apr 24 by connell10

But looking at it another way Hull have now applied pressure to West Brom to get a result against Sheffield, so it always cuts both ways.

Yeah, that could work too. All bodes well for us but, as always, we have to try and get it done ourselves, not rely on others.
Lady Chats v Dull on 22:10 - Apr 24 with 1230 views1JD

Lady Chats v Dull on 22:02 - Apr 24 by Juzzie

Yeah, that could work too. All bodes well for us but, as always, we have to try and get it done ourselves, not rely on others.

And Hull have Plymouth last game of the season, who are also not yet safe and currently below us. Assuming the stay in the play off mix. Hull got Ipswich next mind, which could go either way.
Lady Chats v Dull on 23:28 - Apr 24 with 958 viewsHAYESBOY

I would have said a Hull win was preferable. Means WBA need a win Sat and Hull yet to play Plymouth.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Lady Chats v Dull on 13:31 - Apr 25 with 452 viewsWatford_Ranger

Lady Chats v Dull on 23:28 - Apr 24 by HAYESBOY

I would have said a Hull win was preferable. Means WBA need a win Sat and Hull yet to play Plymouth.

Makes the playoffs interesting if Hull win their next one. WBA need something and still have to play Sheff W. Hull need to win both to have any chance and if Norwich slip up against Swansea they’re playing Birm and Plymouth respectively on the last day so if it really goes tits up this weekend that would be handy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024