Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay Departs 16:07 - May 6 with 7236 viewsLunarJetman

20 years at the club! Good luck to him for the future!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/06/ossie-kakay-departs/
Kakay Departs on 09:36 - May 7 with 1491 viewsGroveR

Kakay Departs on 23:29 - May 6 by Ned_Kennedys

It’s odd that some people still wish bad things for Todd Kane even though he left 3 years ago.
Had a better QPR career than Ossie as well.

You're right. We really should have taken the £13m Sheffield Utd were desperate to give us for his services.
Kakay Departs on 10:57 - May 7 with 1345 viewsE17hoop

Kakay Departs on 09:36 - May 7 by GroveR

You're right. We really should have taken the £13m Sheffield Utd were desperate to give us for his services.

I reckon ozzyb97 will have a club before toddy_kane.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Kakay Departs on 11:26 - May 7 with 1264 viewsdm97

Only just read the article - is there any question in which Nourry doesn’t refer to the game model? The questions about the water pressure and pie flavours in October’s fan forum are about to get a hell of a lot more note worthy - “after undertaking extensive data analysis on optimal faucet pressure, we’ve decided on a mid- to-low number based on the selected game model for fan hand washing”. I work in consulting and this is getting a bit w@n£y even for me…

All the best Ozzie, hope he has a good rest of his career in lower leagues.
Kakay Departs on 11:29 - May 7 with 1245 viewsYorkRanger

Wish him well. Been a good servant for the club and as others have said never went missing when the chips were down. Hopefully he'll get another club quickly.
Kakay Departs on 11:40 - May 7 with 1197 viewskensalriser

Kakay Departs on 11:26 - May 7 by dm97

Only just read the article - is there any question in which Nourry doesn’t refer to the game model? The questions about the water pressure and pie flavours in October’s fan forum are about to get a hell of a lot more note worthy - “after undertaking extensive data analysis on optimal faucet pressure, we’ve decided on a mid- to-low number based on the selected game model for fan hand washing”. I work in consulting and this is getting a bit w@n£y even for me…

All the best Ozzie, hope he has a good rest of his career in lower leagues.

That comment from Nourry was unnecessary and incongruous. He'd do well to learn a little diplomacy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kakay Departs on 11:51 - May 7 with 1166 viewsHunterhoop

Kakay Departs on 11:40 - May 7 by kensalriser

That comment from Nourry was unnecessary and incongruous. He'd do well to learn a little diplomacy.

I’ve always been a fan of the principle that the smartest people are the ones able to understand the complex very well but make it sound simple when talking about it.” Nourry would also do well to recognise this.

Making things sound unnecessary complex is not a skill. It’s a BS trick consultants use to justify their fees. He’s not a consultant any more. He’s our CEO/DOF.
Kakay Departs on 12:02 - May 7 with 1101 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Kakay Departs on 11:51 - May 7 by Hunterhoop

I’ve always been a fan of the principle that the smartest people are the ones able to understand the complex very well but make it sound simple when talking about it.” Nourry would also do well to recognise this.

Making things sound unnecessary complex is not a skill. It’s a BS trick consultants use to justify their fees. He’s not a consultant any more. He’s our CEO/DOF.

What was Nourry supposed to say? He hasn't played much since he gave Millwall the freedom of Bermondsey to attack our right flank with.
Kakay Departs on 12:02 - May 7 with 1107 viewsGroveR

Kakay Departs on 11:51 - May 7 by Hunterhoop

Come on lads, everyone knows the normal form game model is defined by the 3-tuple, Γ = 〈N,A,{uj}j∈N〉, where N is the set of players, A is the action space, and uj is the utility function for player j (each player in N has its own utility function).

Honestly, sometimes talking football on this board is like showing a dog a card trick...
Login to get fewer ads

Kakay Departs on 12:14 - May 7 with 1052 viewsNed_Kennedys

Kakay Departs on 09:31 - May 7 by DWQPR

Over the last six seasons we have had various players sign for the club to fill the right back/right wing back role. Rangel, Odebajo, Kane, Laird, Cannon to my memory. In between this Kakay has been called upon to cover either for injury or loss of form. He has seen off three of these players and I’m sure most would agree that you would rather pick him infront if Odebajo, Kane and Laird every time with a ‘jury’s our notice on Cannon. Only Rangel for me I would pick in front of Ossis. And it is only now that we have had a decent right back for the last few months in Jimmy Dunne, but again, we don’t know whether this was a purple patch as opposed to the norm. Ossie, always gave 100% and in many games for me when we were woeful stood head and shoulders above the rest of the team. I can only say thanks Ossie and the very best of luck for what should be a long and decent career in football.

Actually I would say all of those players you mention are better footballers than Ossie.
He wins on commitment but there is no way you’d pick him as first choice right back ow wing back ahead of any of those IMO.
Kakay Departs on 16:51 - May 7 with 829 viewsHayesender

Kakay Departs on 12:14 - May 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Actually I would say all of those players you mention are better footballers than Ossie.
He wins on commitment but there is no way you’d pick him as first choice right back ow wing back ahead of any of those IMO.

Right back spot available at Stockport after Todd Kane released. I know it won't happen, but my how I'd laugh

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kakay Departs on 17:56 - May 7 with 749 viewslassel

Kakay Departs on 09:20 - May 7 by gazza1

Really, so what level do you think he will play at???

PS - I have asked you questions before and you do not or cannot answer them so I expect the same here!!!

My position for a long time is that I’d personally be surprised if he gets another club in the football league.
Kakay Departs on 18:00 - May 7 with 743 viewslassel

Kakay Departs on 22:22 - May 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fancy a tenner's donation to the Tiger Cubs on it?

If Kakay's next club is League One or Scottish Championship and above then you donate, if it's anyone below them then i'll donate.

If he doesn't sign for anyone within 12 months then you'll also win.

If it's a league outside of England or Scotland then we'll put it to a vote of LfW users.

How does that sound?

Hi Bazza,

I would challenge your point on L1 or Scottish Chanpionship as those are not one and the same!

That said, in recognition of the fantastic work the Tiger Cubs team do, and also in Kakays service to the club I’ll happily make a donation now if you can help me figure out how!
Kakay Departs on 18:02 - May 7 with 731 viewsHunterhoop

Kakay Departs on 12:02 - May 7 by Wegerles_Stairs

What was Nourry supposed to say? He hasn't played much since he gave Millwall the freedom of Bermondsey to attack our right flank with.

Not talk about “game model”. He doesn’t need to say that to explain why he hasn’t had game time and is being released; it’s blatantly obvious. Like every player who is released either the manager doesn’t fancy him or he’s too expensive to retain. In this case, we all know it’s not the latter. No need to talk about game models. It is just consultant speak that doesn’t mean anything.
Kakay Departs on 18:07 - May 7 with 694 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kakay Departs on 18:00 - May 7 by lassel

Hi Bazza,

I would challenge your point on L1 or Scottish Chanpionship as those are not one and the same!

That said, in recognition of the fantastic work the Tiger Cubs team do, and also in Kakays service to the club I’ll happily make a donation now if you can help me figure out how!

Fair play.

I spoke too soon because I can’t find a way to donate either. Let’s both throw a tenner in the bucket next time they are at LR.
Kakay Departs on 18:13 - May 7 with 661 viewsHooping_Mad

Best wishes Ozzie, thanks for your efforts and hope you get a good club.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Kakay Departs on 18:34 - May 7 with 608 viewsNed_Kennedys

Kakay Departs on 17:56 - May 7 by lassel

My position for a long time is that I’d personally be surprised if he gets another club in the football league.

As made clear in this thread I don’t think he’s anywhere near Championship standard but come on he’s managed nearly 100 Championship appearances and appeared in the Africa Cup of Nations so he’s clearly league 1 or 2 standard.
Kakay Departs on 19:22 - May 7 with 518 viewsnix

Kakay Departs on 18:00 - May 7 by lassel

Hi Bazza,

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tiger-feet-14

I think you can still donate on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024