Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia 🇷🇸 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread 15:33 - Jun 10 with 17353 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Magic asparagus is right.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/10/worlds-asparamancer-reveals-england-will-euros-go
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 18 with 864 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 18 by Ned_Kennedys

So you’re implying that anyone who thinks Southgate is an average manager is linked to the alt right movement and don’t like him due to his support for Black Lives Matter.
You’ve got a track record for writing utter garbage on here but this is a new level even for you.

It's not my implication it's the London School of Economic's, and not everyone but a lot.

Try not to get angry again. They are just words.
[Post edited 18 Jun 14:05]
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:53 - Jun 18 with 706 viewsNed_Kennedys

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

It's not my implication it's the London School of Economic's, and not everyone but a lot.

Try not to get angry again. They are just words.
[Post edited 18 Jun 14:05]

No they are your words: stand by them.
And I’m not angry: just embarrassed for you:
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 18 with 656 viewsPlanetHonneywood

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:21 - Jun 18 by JamesB1979

Well I can only speak for myself. I think he has done a great job, particularly at creating a club-like mentality in the England set-up. But I also think he’s got a talented squad like none before him. Poor old Graham Taylor would love to have had a chance with half the talent he has. That said, Gareth’s done well but no harm in debating how we can improve and what he should do better. I want us to win the Euros. I don’t think TAA in midfield is going to achieve that. But then I also didn’t think Jimmy Dunne should play right back….look how they turned out. Why do we have to bring politics into it? I’m trying to get away from all of that!

Bless him, if Graham Taylor was managing England, I still think Carlton would get the nod over Cole.

I too think he's done a great job, but that little edge required when the game's turning against you or, you're in the ascendant but not scoring, I dont think GS is the man at the helm at such times. That said: I'd love him to bring it home, he's been a class act in the role and will be a tough act to follow.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Serbia 🇷🇸 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 17:39 - Jun 18 with 547 viewsstrikerace

Serbia 🇷🇸 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 11:51 - Jun 18 by Juzzie

12 mins or so into the France game last night the commentators mentioned that Deschamps needed to unleash the team more. Are Manager's holding back players these days?? Scared to lose rather than go for the win??

I think in the Group stages of these tournaments the top teams absolutely play it safe. Their objective is to get to the knockout round, and they know they can get their playing things conservatively. This all changes once they get to the round of 16, but I do believe this is a standard strategy for the best sides. The worst thing is to pull a Belgium and lose. Just grind it out for now
Serbia 🇷🇸 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 23:06 - Jun 18 with 373 viewsdaveB

Serbia 🇷🇸 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 13:10 - Jun 18 by TheChef

Well no but central midfield isn't the best position for TAA at least with this squad of players.

Anyway it's tournament football so I can kind of appreciate Southgate's approach but I find it frustrating given the attacking riches we have.

I just miss the knockabout silliness of the Championship.

even in the championship it's hardly all out attack, we stayed up by playing 2 holding midfield players and and a centre half at right back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024