| Sorry if this is a Spackman* 11:09 - Oct 24 with 4824 views | hubble | *I know, glossary gold.... Anyway, this is a really good read: https://www.henrywinter.footba And it contains this wonderful Freudian slip of a typo: "climbing up on the mental frame of the railings" [Post edited 24 Oct 2024 11:10]
|  |
| |  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 12:05 - Oct 24 with 4677 views | WokingR | Proper Fans |  | |  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 14:19 - Oct 24 with 4539 views | CLAREMAN1995 | I really enjoyed that but is there a second page or did he end right there . |  | |  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 15:43 - Oct 24 with 4458 views | hubble |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 14:19 - Oct 24 by CLAREMAN1995 | I really enjoyed that but is there a second page or did he end right there . |
I was wondering that, and perhaps the rest is behind a paywall? |  |
|  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 17:26 - Oct 24 with 4355 views | nick_hammersmith | I also like to be patronised by someone called Henry |  | |  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 20:31 - Oct 24 with 4233 views | Boston |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 15:43 - Oct 24 by hubble | I was wondering that, and perhaps the rest is behind a paywall? |
Whatever, good fcking post Mr Saunders. |  |
|  |
| Sorry if this is a Spackman* on 11:36 - Oct 26 with 4025 views | bellomatic | ‘Everyone was watching the game. Nobody was on their phones. Nobody filmed the celebrations of Kieran Morgan’s second-half equaliser yards in front of us, the teenager’s first for the club.’ In fact the bloke sitting next to me spent the entire match playing sudoku on his phone. Would like to see how Mr Winter could weave that into his rose-tinted narrative. |  |
|  |
| |