Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moses Sesay 20:52 - Sep 27 with 900 viewsbosh67

He's on loan at Colchester from Southampton. 19 years old and I'm sure Southampton are looking to bring him through but we really should be keeping tabs on him. Poku type ability but actually reminds me a lot of Saka when he broke through. 2 excellent goals here and fantastic pace.



If Southampton don't want him...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Moses Sesay on 21:20 - Sep 27 with 770 viewsMick_S

This is basically spying mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

5
Moses Sesay on 21:24 - Sep 27 with 743 viewsGus_iom

Moses Sesay on 21:20 - Sep 27 by Mick_S

This is basically spying mate.


Another video, and it's stalking

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

1
Moses Sesay on 21:49 - Sep 27 with 670 viewsbosh67

Moses Sesay on 21:20 - Sep 27 by Mick_S

This is basically spying mate.


Okay I was behind the tree all along.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Moses Sesay on 22:16 - Sep 27 with 586 viewscolinallcars

His brother Open is a decent player as well.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026