Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wham tickets 15:47 - Sep 30 with 743 viewsHaveringhoop

Long shot I know , any tickets spare 1,2 or 3?

Let me know

Thanks.
0
Wham tickets on 18:04 - Sep 30 with 571 viewsBoston

With an address in Havering, you shouldn’t have much trouble buying a ticket(s). Just have to sit on your hands.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Wham tickets on 18:46 - Sep 30 with 510 viewsSuperhoops2808

'I'm your man'

We can meet at the 'Club Tropicana' where drinks are free

'Last Christmas' I had loads

But unfortunately the 'Young Guns' went for all of them


Anyway, I will get my coat
0
Wham tickets on 19:07 - Sep 30 with 469 viewsRangersw12

Anyone received their tickets yet ?
0
Wham tickets on 19:23 - Sep 30 with 437 viewsloftboy

Cost me £12.50 for their final concert in 1986.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

1
Wham tickets on 22:10 - Sep 30 with 223 viewshamptonhillhoop

Wham tickets on 19:07 - Sep 30 by Rangersw12

Anyone received their tickets yet ?


Nope
0
Wham tickets on 22:39 - Sep 30 with 184 viewsdaveB

Wham tickets on 19:07 - Sep 30 by Rangersw12

Anyone received their tickets yet ?


No nothing yet
0
Wham tickets on 00:29 - Oct 1 with 106 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Who is taking over lead vocals now that George is gone to the Promised Land I cannot seem to find that anywhere .
I saw George Michael on tour back in the late 80s and still have ringing in my ears from the screeching of female fans ( not sure it was openly known he was gay ) and he was incredible
Going to see Wham now is like turning back the clock to our Glory Days of the 1980's which I experiences a few months ago with the excellent Alison Moyet and magnificent Human League it was some night
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026