Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not many posts today….. 14:39 - Oct 3 with 964 viewscolinallcars

…….so can I bore you with some Fuller's news ?
A new beer out today Imperial IPA. I'm popping to the brewery to get some tomorrow.
It weighs in at a hefty 10.2% - They could have have called it Session IPA. Ahem.
0
Not many posts today….. on 15:05 - Oct 3 with 902 viewsdmm

You're sure to be imperial leathered tomorrow.
5
Not many posts today….. on 16:08 - Oct 3 with 785 viewscolinallcars

Not many posts today….. on 15:05 - Oct 3 by dmm

You're sure to be imperial leathered tomorrow.


I shouldn't be at all surprised.
I'll have 7 or 8 bottles and drive down to my sister's.
0
Not many posts today….. on 17:04 - Oct 3 with 717 viewsBklynRanger

This will fly off the shelves, taking the place of Golden Pride in the "I've only had 3!" argument to wives across the nation.
0
Not many posts today….. on 06:51 - Oct 4 with 407 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm looking forward to getting some to go with my Nigerian Guinness.


Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026