Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? 13:15 - Oct 8 with 3206 viewsNorthantsHoop

I might of missed it, but of the injured players we have, are some available for West Ham tomorrow, thinking about Chair, Kemper and Lamptey.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 21:32 - Oct 8 with 609 viewsqueensparker

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 20:52 - Oct 8 by Dorse

I honestly think we'll see Mad Ben and Kealey as the FBs tomorrow, with Dreamboat Ronnie in midfield.

I have spoken. So mote it be.


Agreed - tbf I’d take Mad Ben over Adamson or a limping Lamptey

Maybe a return to RB for Dunne? Did a decent job on him in the FA Cup game
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026