Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? 13:15 - Oct 8 with 3495 viewsNorthantsHoop

I might of missed it, but of the injured players we have, are some available for West Ham tomorrow, thinking about Chair, Kemper and Lamptey.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 with 2710 viewsJamesB1979

The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:10 - Oct 8 with 2568 viewsLazyFan

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979

The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone.


JS said Kone was still weeks away, and Dembele, of course.
I suspect Lamptey will start, with Kemper coming off the bench.

I hope the nameless one is on the subs bench, since he won't start, and Lloyd will get the nod with the others injured.

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 with 2533 viewsJamesB1979

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:10 - Oct 8 by LazyFan

JS said Kone was still weeks away, and Dembele, of course.
I suspect Lamptey will start, with Kemper coming off the bench.

I hope the nameless one is on the subs bench, since he won't start, and Lloyd will get the nod with the others injured.


Will have to listen again but don’t remember him saying Kone was “weeks away”. I got impression he might be on the bench
1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 with 2532 viewsStainrod

Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front.

I'm guessing its going to have to be something like:

Charles

Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson**

Madsen Edwards***

Poku Vale Smyth****

Lloyd

*Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa
** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins
*** Assuming Kamara banned
**** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:26 - Oct 8 with 2347 viewsfrancisbowles

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 by Stainrod

Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front.

I'm guessing its going to have to be something like:

Charles

Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson**

Madsen Edwards***

Poku Vale Smyth****

Lloyd

*Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa
** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins
*** Assuming Kamara banned
**** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO.


ROI might not be too happy if Vale plays, as he withdrew from the international squad.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 with 2336 viewsJohnBurkeQPR

Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:38 - Oct 8 with 2292 viewsHantsR

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 by JohnBurkeQPR

Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow.


Oh, I told Mrs Hants I was going on Wednesday?
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 2284 viewsTheChef

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:29 - Oct 8 by JohnBurkeQPR

Don't want to sound too much like Harry Redknapp but I have my eyes and focus much more on Derby at home on Tuesday than tomorrow.


Derby on Wednesday night you mean.

Which I realise I can't make anyway

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:49 - Oct 8 with 2242 viewsJohnBurkeQPR

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 15:38 - Oct 8 by HantsR

Oh, I told Mrs Hants I was going on Wednesday?


Shows how much my eyes/focus is on it
4
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:01 - Oct 8 with 2202 viewseastside_r

The one that I am really curious about is Chair.

Given what a pivotal player he has been, there seems to be a lack of information (and interest?) about him.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:04 - Oct 8 with 2195 viewsNorthernr

Clinging to the hope this is one of their 'ah ha, gotcha' things and four or five of them are available after all.
3
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:14 - Oct 8 with 2141 viewsNorthantsHoop

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:01 - Oct 8 by eastside_r

The one that I am really curious about is Chair.

Given what a pivotal player he has been, there seems to be a lack of information (and interest?) about him.


My thoughts as well, especially as he was looking really good again up to his injury in the Boro game. Suspect we might see him on the bench tomorrow as it looked like he has been training as he was on the official site wishing Charlie Austin well in his charity challenge.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:18 - Oct 8 with 2119 viewsstevec

Feels like we’ve spent the last three weeks training with six of the first team squad, the rest either long term injured or international duty.

Whatever, none of this bodes well for Friday night. Hope we keep the goal difference in positive territory and then move onto Derby.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:55 - Oct 8 with 2014 viewsJamesB1979

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 14:23 - Oct 8 by Stainrod

Its looking a bit bleak for West Ham, particularly up front.

I'm guessing its going to have to be something like:

Charles

Lampety* Dunne JCS Adamson**

Madsen Edwards***

Poku Vale Smyth****

Lloyd

*Replaced by Mbenge at half time/ 60 mins or vice versa
** Maybe replaced by Kember after 60 mins
*** Assuming Kamara banned
**** Maybe Koki will be challenging Smyth but Smyth earned a start and better centrally IMHO.


Pretty certain Mbengue will start. Mbengue on right and Lamptey on left.
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:03 - Oct 8 with 1985 viewsLowerloftLad

Kone is training? They must have kept that one fairly quite then.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:38 - Oct 8 with 1854 viewsconnell10

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 13:44 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979

The club have just shown Kolli, Dembele, Kemper, Lamptey and Kone all in training. But no idea who would be involved for West Ham. Definitely not Dembele. I would guess Kolli and Lamptey. Maybe Kone.


Where was this shown mate , I cant find it anywhere.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:46 - Oct 8 with 1831 viewsJamesB1979

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:38 - Oct 8 by connell10

Where was this shown mate , I cant find it anywhere.


On the clubs instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/De
1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:01 - Oct 8 with 1738 viewsconnell10

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:46 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979

On the clubs instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/De


Oh ok im not on Instagram

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:22 - Oct 8 with 1677 viewsJamesB1979

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:01 - Oct 8 by connell10

Oh ok im not on Instagram


I wasn’t either but signed up partly for qpr (and also for a recipe because my wife said “you need to xxxxx cook something for a change”.
1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:53 - Oct 8 with 1572 viewsSuperhoops2808

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 17:46 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979

On the clubs instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/De


Dont tell Connell

He'll go into meltdown if Kolli doesnt play
1
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:10 - Oct 8 with 1520 viewsaston_hoop

Oh, Boy Kemper. Forgot about him!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:40 - Oct 8 with 1440 viewsMatch82

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:10 - Oct 8 by aston_hoop

Oh, Boy Kemper. Forgot about him!


Or...
Oh Boy, Kemper. Forgot about him!
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:49 - Oct 8 with 1402 viewsgazza1

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 16:55 - Oct 8 by JamesB1979

Pretty certain Mbengue will start. Mbengue on right and Lamptey on left.


!00% providing Lamptey is fit.......if Lamptey is on the bench then he is fit to start as far as I am concerned. Poor decision if he leaves Mbengue out from the start.

Sadly JS does get his team selections wrong though!!
0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 20:52 - Oct 8 with 1239 viewsDorse

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 19:49 - Oct 8 by gazza1

!00% providing Lamptey is fit.......if Lamptey is on the bench then he is fit to start as far as I am concerned. Poor decision if he leaves Mbengue out from the start.

Sadly JS does get his team selections wrong though!!


I honestly think we'll see Mad Ben and Kealey as the FBs tomorrow, with Dreamboat Ronnie in midfield.

I have spoken. So mote it be.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 1147 viewsconnell10

Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham? on 18:53 - Oct 8 by Superhoops2808

Dont tell Connell

He'll go into meltdown if Kolli doesnt play


You bet i will

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026