By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
As I recall, Spaceman has been helping to populate the world recently - I believe he became father to a son in August, so is possibly still very busy with domestic duties i.e. teaching his young Luis to say URRRRSS!!
As I recall, Spaceman has been helping to populate the world recently - I believe he became father to a son in August, so is possibly still very busy with domestic duties i.e. teaching his young Luis to say URRRRSS!!
Perpetuation of the species is, I grant you, quite important but surely not as important as securing three points for the Rs ?
Wherefore means why. "WHY art thou Romeo (when thou could have been someone else)?" The answer to a what is a that, the answer to a where is a there, the answer to a wherefore is a therefore. Simple!
Wherefore means why. "WHY art thou Romeo (when thou could have been someone else)?" The answer to a what is a that, the answer to a where is a there, the answer to a wherefore is a therefore. Simple!
Wherefore means why. "WHY art thou Romeo (when thou could have been someone else)?" The answer to a what is a that, the answer to a where is a there, the answer to a wherefore is a therefore. Simple!