Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bremen 10:08 - Oct 9 with 1170 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m on my way to Bremen for a long weekend.Is there much to see there,or should I get a train to somewhere with a bit of life in it.We are supposed to be going to a lower league match tomorrow,but that still leaves tonight and Sunday for a bit of sightseeing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.TIA.
0
Bremen on 10:15 - Oct 9 with 1142 views100percent

The Becks brewery - get yourself a tour....
2
Bremen on 10:19 - Oct 9 with 1131 viewsstowmarketrange

I just looked at the Bremen tourist office for the 10 top things to do in Bremen and number 1 was get out asap.
0
Bremen on 13:38 - Oct 9 with 834 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bremen on 10:15 - Oct 9 by 100percent

The Becks brewery - get yourself a tour....


That and looking at the stature of the four animals stood on top of each other from a tale by the Brothers Grimm.

Cake, I seemed to chow down a lot of it when I was there!!!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Bremen on 13:50 - Oct 9 with 811 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bremen on 10:15 - Oct 9 by 100percent

The Becks brewery - get yourself a tour....


That and looking at the stature of the four animals stood on top of each other from a tale by the Brothers Grimm.

Cake, I seemed to chow down a lot of it when I was there!!!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Bremen on 14:02 - Oct 9 with 792 viewsLandshark

The town is alright but yeah not much really to do there so you will be struggling for things to do after a while.

I have the Valentin submarine shipyard saved as a place to go but have not been there yet. It's an hour from Bremen on public transport.

Hamburg is 45-60 minutes from Bremen. St Pauli are home on Sunday at 13:30. Tickets are apparently hard to get though.
0
Bremen on 14:53 - Oct 9 with 725 viewsBoston

Werder Fock is Bremen?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Bremen on 17:03 - Oct 9 with 613 viewsJezHoops

The Schnoor is a fascinating old part in the centre. About an hour walking around and don’t miss the clock chiming on the hour-a performance in itself. The Ratskeller serves a good traditional German dinner with a vast wine list in an atmospheric cellar under the town hall. best to book.
Werder is a good atmosphere and stadium if they are at home.
Weekend brunch at the Mulle is huge and extends to fizzy wine after midday.
0
Bremen on 17:14 - Oct 9 with 586 viewsTheChef

Bremen on 17:03 - Oct 9 by JezHoops

The Schnoor is a fascinating old part in the centre. About an hour walking around and don’t miss the clock chiming on the hour-a performance in itself. The Ratskeller serves a good traditional German dinner with a vast wine list in an atmospheric cellar under the town hall. best to book.
Werder is a good atmosphere and stadium if they are at home.
Weekend brunch at the Mulle is huge and extends to fizzy wine after midday.


Sounds noice!

I need to see more of Germany.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

1
Login to get fewer ads

Bremen on 08:27 - Oct 10 with 334 viewsstowmarketrange

We found the obligatory Irish bar to watch the football but every screen was showing the Dortmund v Werder Bremen game.I think I would’ve been lynched if I’d asked them to put our game on.
A good atmosphere though but they weren’t happy when dortmund scored 2 late goals,but over the moon with two very late goals of their own.
Now off on a train to Hamburg for the day.
0
Bremen on 09:38 - Oct 11 with 80 viewsstowmarketrange

Bremen on 17:03 - Oct 9 by JezHoops

The Schnoor is a fascinating old part in the centre. About an hour walking around and don’t miss the clock chiming on the hour-a performance in itself. The Ratskeller serves a good traditional German dinner with a vast wine list in an atmospheric cellar under the town hall. best to book.
Werder is a good atmosphere and stadium if they are at home.
Weekend brunch at the Mulle is huge and extends to fizzy wine after midday.


We found the Ratskeller last night,and it was pretty decent in there.I had to endure the Bremer knipp which supposed to be a favourite meal here.Its basically all the bits of a pig that normally gets thrown away fried in tons of fat and grease.A bit like haggis I reckon,but I won’t be eating it again.
Now off to Oldenburg for another game today.And maybe a few beers too.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026