Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pierce Charles on tonight's game 23:32 - Oct 9 with 1196 viewsbosh67



Quality!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

3
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:37 - Oct 10 with 1055 viewsconnell10

1 goal in 5 and 2 pen saves. I was a bit hesitant with him at first , but this boy is not just a good midfielder he is a proper goalie as well. What they say never fall in love with loans....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:54 - Oct 10 with 1021 viewsjohncharles

Pierce Charles (no relation) ghost passing reminds me of Don Masson 😄

Strong and stable my arse.

3
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 06:28 - Oct 10 with 792 viewsFDC

Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:37 - Oct 10 by connell10

1 goal in 5 and 2 pen saves. I was a bit hesitant with him at first , but this boy is not just a good midfielder he is a proper goalie as well. What they say never fall in love with loans....


Too late, I'm in deep. Absolutely smitten.
1
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 11:07 - Oct 10 with 470 viewsfrancisbowles

I actually had a fair bit of confidence that he was going to save that last night.

He doesn't take any nonsense from players trying to get him to commit and move early. He waits, they don't like it and then take a shot that is well within his ability to save. He can get down and across his line with great agility.
0
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 11:36 - Oct 10 with 419 viewsconnell10

I think we should play The Prince by Maddness every time he saves a penalty.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 13:23 - Oct 10 with 321 viewsconnell10

Or not
[Post edited 10 Oct 13:54]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026