Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrence pair guilty 15:28 - Jan 3 with 4488 viewsHayesender

There will be some rather large black cons rubbing their cocks in anticipated at this pairs arrival

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:29 - Jan 3 with 2581 viewsTheBlob

Hmmmmm.....more to this trial to come methinks.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:37 - Jan 3 with 2539 viewsHollowayRanger

think its all wrong yep guilty for sure but no proff so trial after trial until they suddenly find more evidence and get the result they want

just hope thats the end of all this fuss over stephen lawrence

am i being cruel sick mean racist? dont know dont care just sick of all the coverage he got when hundreds of other people are murdered by other races and quickly forgotten

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:55 - Jan 3 with 2475 viewskensalriser

Sometimes it's just better not to post, Holloway.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:57 - Jan 3 with 2447 viewsthame_hoops

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:37 - Jan 3 by HollowayRanger

think its all wrong yep guilty for sure but no proff so trial after trial until they suddenly find more evidence and get the result they want

am i being cruel sick mean racist? dont know dont care just sick of all the coverage he got when hundreds of other people are murdered by other races and quickly forgotten

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 2432 viewsBlackCrowe

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:55 - Jan 3 by kensalriser

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:03 - Jan 3 with 2407 viewswindsorhoop

Its newsworthy because is believed the people originally tried and found not guilty was becuase evidence the police had was not properley looked after, that the police didnt care because this was a black youth.

The report form this criticised the police and led to the police having to change how it acts to ethnic minorites. Unfortunatly instead of improving the way they deal with people they simply treat everyone with the same arrogance and indifference no matter what colour there skin maybe.
Lawrence pair guilty on 16:15 - Jan 3 with 2360 viewsHollowayRanger

Lawrence pair guilty on 15:55 - Jan 3 by kensalriser

doing it again!

i know not nice, hope those two die in jail but still think its not right

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:17 - Jan 3 with 2349 viewswood_hoop

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen on this board.

I take it you have not had a member of your family murdered and the culprits walk around free, when not spending time inside for being involved in drugs crimes that is.

It has taken a long time to reach this point and just maybe the two who have been in the dock today will have some remorse over being part of a group that took an innocent man's life, maybe the two convicted did not actually put the knife into the body but as the law stands today they are as guilty as the gutless moron who did.

Sometimes it makes you wonder if there really is such a thing as humanity when you read the crass comments some are prepared to post on a board that is read by a wide section of our supporters......

Login to get fewer ads

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:33 - Jan 3 with 2297 viewshoopsaaah

That OP made me chuckle, when the "boys" have finished with them pair, I would imagine the phrase "chucking a sausage up an alleyway" may be in use
Lawrence pair guilty on 16:39 - Jan 3 with 2265 viewsTGRRRSSS

Funny how many unsoved cases or others of people languishing in Jail for things they almost certainly haven't done.
The fascinating thing about this case is it's the sole reason for Double Jeopardy being removed.
Meaning the police and try and try and try again until they get the evidence to fit the crime, not the other way round.
I'm not sure either way about this case and never have been, but hjow could the jury in such a case thats been going on for almost 19 years look at it totally disspationatly???
Could these people ever have a fair trial?
Lawrence pair guilty on 17:16 - Jan 3 with 2214 viewsQueener_83

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:03 - Jan 3 by windsorhoop

Its newsworthy because is believed the people originally tried and found not guilty was becuase evidence the police had was not properley looked after, that the police didnt care because this was a black youth.

The report form this criticised the police and led to the police having to change how it acts to ethnic minorites. Unfortunatly instead of improving the way they deal with people they simply treat everyone with the same arrogance and indifference no matter what colour there skin maybe.

Well said Daniel
Lawrence pair guilty on 17:55 - Jan 3 with 2126 viewswood_hoop

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:39 - Jan 3 by TGRRRSSS

Funny how many unsoved cases or others of people languishing in Jail for things they almost certainly haven't done.
The fascinating thing about this case is it's the sole reason for Double Jeopardy being removed.
Meaning the police and try and try and try again until they get the evidence to fit the crime, not the other way round.
I'm not sure either way about this case and never have been, but hjow could the jury in such a case thats been going on for almost 19 years look at it totally disspationatly???
Could these people ever have a fair trial?

The Met did not do their job properly in the first place, there are many also walking the streets who should not be doing so, but then having a smart arse lawyer and a sometimes incompetent police force is the price we pay for trial by jury.

The evidence gathering process has improved vastly over the years since the murder, Mrs Lawerence never accepted these murderers should walk free because of the incompentence of those paid to protect and serve.

I totataly agree the double jeopardy law should have been changed, too many 'get away' because their is not sufficent evidence to convict and the CPS have also been lax in taking decisions to prosecute when evidence was poor.

Just so those reading this think I am anti police.......my brother is a serving police officer and I know just how difficult and dangerous his life can be.

Lawrence pair guilty on 18:01 - Jan 3 with 2116 viewsPacal_Votan

Lawrence pair guilty on 17:55 - Jan 3 by wood_hoop

The Met did not do their job properly in the first place, there are many also walking the streets who should not be doing so, but then having a smart arse lawyer and a sometimes incompetent police force is the price we pay for trial by jury.

The evidence gathering process has improved vastly over the years since the murder, Mrs Lawerence never accepted these murderers should walk free because of the incompentence of those paid to protect and serve.

I totataly agree the double jeopardy law should have been changed, too many 'get away' because their is not sufficent evidence to convict and the CPS have also been lax in taking decisions to prosecute when evidence was poor.

Just so those reading this think I am anti police.......my brother is a serving police officer and I know just how difficult and dangerous his life can be.

Not all coppers are bastards.....but a lot of them are.

"Try the whine!!!"

Lawrence pair guilty on 18:09 - Jan 3 with 2092 viewsQPR_John

Lawrence pair guilty on 17:55 - Jan 3 by wood_hoop

"I totataly agree the double jeopardy law should have been changed, too many 'get away' because their is not sufficent evidence to convict and the CPS have also been lax in taking decisions to prosecute when evidence was poor. "

All double jeopardy does is to say to the prosecution try for a conviction and if not succesful there is always a second chance. Why not change completely and put the burden of proof onto the accused. Guilty until proved innocent anyone.
Lawrence pair guilty on 18:16 - Jan 3 with 2071 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lawrence pair guilty on 16:15 - Jan 3 by HollowayRanger

doing it again!

i know not nice, hope those two die in jail but still think its not right

what's not right?

Bare bones.

Lawrence pair guilty on 18:19 - Jan 3 with 2055 viewsrichranger

Well, that''s 2 of them - what about the rest?
Lawrence pair guilty on 18:42 - Jan 3 with 2017 viewsHollowayRanger

Lawrence pair guilty on 18:19 - Jan 3 by richranger

Well, that''s 2 of them - what about the rest?

Im sure the police are working on that

Listen to the band play!

Lawrence pair guilty on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 1870 viewsLblock

I don't profess to have any insider knowledge on this case but there were a lot of urban rumours doing the rounds 18 years ago and they never dissappeared

Ive had seperate people tell me different slants on why the attack happened, that it weren't random and that the met had their reasons for not trying too hard on the case.

There's a hell of a lot of scum in this country and why we don't invest in building more prisons to enable longer sentances I don't know. Job creation while we build them and reduce the need for early release to free up con space

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 1821 viewsderbyhoop

Guilty because of DNA testing that couldn't have happened in 1993. Justice at long last.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 1817 viewsPacal_Votan

Lawrence pair guilty on 21:19 - Jan 3 by Lblock

I don't profess to have any insider knowledge on this case but there were a lot of urban rumours doing the rounds 18 years ago and they never dissappeared

Ive had seperate people tell me different slants on why the attack happened, that it weren't random and that the met had their reasons for not trying too hard on the case.

There's a hell of a lot of scum in this country and why we don't invest in building more prisons to enable longer sentances I don't know. Job creation while we build them and reduce the need for early release to free up con space

Yeah...let's be like America.

"Try the whine!!!"

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 1777 viewsLblock

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:04 - Jan 3 by Pacal_Votan

Yeah...let's be like America.

And your solution is?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:39 - Jan 3 with 1747 viewsTheBlob

Lawrence pair guilty on 18:42 - Jan 3 by HollowayRanger

Im sure the police are working on that

Yup.
I lived in the area for forty+ years.Nasty bunch the lot of them.There was a lot of aggro over drug territory.

If you get my drift.

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:43 - Jan 3 with 1739 viewsPacal_Votan

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:24 - Jan 3 by Lblock

And your solution is?

Anything but yours. If you think having loads of prisons filled with people is going to bring about a better and safer society then have a look at America. They have death penalties and ridiculous sentencing and it doesn't stop them from offending.
Everything in this country and others needs a major overhaul which includes getting rid of the parasitic left/right bullshit governments. But that aint gonna happen whilst living in a fukked up materialistic world.

"Try the whine!!!"

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:45 - Jan 3 with 1733 viewsTheBlob

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:43 - Jan 3 by Pacal_Votan

Anything but yours. If you think having loads of prisons filled with people is going to bring about a better and safer society then have a look at America. They have death penalties and ridiculous sentencing and it doesn't stop them from offending.
Everything in this country and others needs a major overhaul which includes getting rid of the parasitic left/right bullshit governments. But that aint gonna happen whilst living in a fukked up materialistic world.

So what were the Gulags about Trotsky?

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:48 - Jan 3 with 1721 viewsPacal_Votan

Lawrence pair guilty on 22:45 - Jan 3 by TheBlob

So what were the Gulags about Trotsky?

Communism.....that's a laugh.

"Try the whine!!!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024