Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. 16:57 - Jan 18 with 1874 viewsRobbyQPR

2 or 3 players are not enough. what if one of them gets injured which will likely be the case knowing our luck this season. we need 6 or 7 on last nights performance.
i dont wanna sound bitter, but im sure neil would have 1 or 2 already in the bag by now.
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:00 - Jan 18 with 1856 viewsWestbourneR

Yeah we'd have Macheda.

Oh.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:02 - Jan 18 with 1845 viewsNorthernr

Yeh and the deadline's tonight.

Oh no, wait.
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:03 - Jan 18 with 1834 viewsdaveB

most, if not all of our deals will be done in the last week of January when clubs get desperate to sell.
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 1792 viewsBazWoT

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:03 - Jan 18 by daveB

most, if not all of our deals will be done in the last week of January when clubs get desperate to sell.

So no different to the summer then and that worled out really well.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 1759 viewsDesertBoot

Expect to see Phil Beard and A N Other player legging it upstairs to put pen to paper...only on Sky Sports News.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:28 - Jan 18 with 1745 viewsRangersw12

Is it me or have we now got a lot impatient idiots supporting our club now
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:29 - Jan 18 with 1739 viewskingsburyR

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:28 - Jan 18 by Rangersw12

Is it me or have we now got a lot impatient idiots supporting our club now

Yep

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:31 - Jan 18 with 1728 viewsA40Bosh

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:19 - Jan 18 by BazWoT

So no different to the summer then and that worled out really well.

well it is what it is.

Anyone who is half decent is going to have to ignore the facts about QPR if desperate for a move and no one has come in for them by 31st January:

Newly promoted club
3rd from bottom in Janary
18,300 maximum crowd
Turbulent ownership over the last few years
high turnover of managers
constant media circus
wages not comparable with other London clubs

It's no wonder the club have not actually officially signed anyone yet.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 1709 views100percent

Bundles of joy posting on this board recently.... get a grip FFS.....
Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:47 - Jan 18 with 1667 viewspomanjou

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:31 - Jan 18 by A40Bosh

well it is what it is.

Anyone who is half decent is going to have to ignore the facts about QPR if desperate for a move and no one has come in for them by 31st January:

Newly promoted club
3rd from bottom in Janary
18,300 maximum crowd
Turbulent ownership over the last few years
high turnover of managers
constant media circus
wages not comparable with other London clubs

It's no wonder the club have not actually officially signed anyone yet.

The seven points you make are made up of 6 facts and one not so factual.

"Wages not comparable with other London clubs" They may not have been comparable with some London clubs but as the owners have said, in effect, they will do whatever is necessary to keep us up then that is not going to be a stumbling block short of signing big name strikers such as Defoe or Bent. If it was the case we would not even be talking to Blackburn and Chelsea about top class defenders. That does not mean they are going to roll over and get shafted on wages. They will negotiate. imo.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:47 - Jan 18 with 1665 viewsGloucs_R

LFW...Becoming the home for...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 18:38 - Jan 18 with 1562 viewsHollowayRanger

Still no sign of anyone signing and we got Wednesday. on 17:03 - Jan 18 by daveB

thats like the fire brigade turning up AFTER your house has burnt down!

we need to win at least 3 of next 5 games to put us on a stronger footing and we aint going do that the way we are playing with our current players

by end of month we could be 3-6 points of safty with that great run in t look forward to!

last game of season away man city would be fun we need to win to stay up they need it for the title hughes would love to win that!

but id soil me pants!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024