Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
running out of games sadly 20:08 - Feb 5 with 3882 viewsRobbyQPR

and nothing seems to have changed besides the cost of new players. i have a terrible fear we have relegation all over us :-(....i hope im so wrong.
running out of games sadly on 20:13 - Feb 5 with 3146 viewsNorthernr

well worth a new thread.
running out of games sadly on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 3023 viewsbosh67

I think it is a bit premature to say this. Try again in ten minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

running out of games sadly on 21:43 - Feb 5 with 3011 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

running out of games sadly on 22:09 - Feb 5 with 2986 viewshamptonhillhoop

running out of games sadly on 21:43 - Feb 5 by HollowayRanger

Another consistently boringly negative poster. No disrespect to your site mate but I'm increasingly getting bored with coming in here and reading this balls
running out of games sadly on 22:11 - Feb 5 with 2984 viewshamptonhillhoop

Sorry holloway that wasn't aimed at you, but the original poster
running out of games sadly on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 2970 viewsSharpy

+1

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

running out of games sadly on 22:23 - Feb 5 with 2952 viewsHollowayRanger

running out of games sadly on 22:11 - Feb 5 by hamptonhillhoop

Sorry holloway that wasn't aimed at you, but the original poster

cheers was a bit worried !

it is amazing to see such doom!

i had my go last season after 15 years of flash hopes there was no way i was getting excited till we made it ,now we have im happy ,sure have a rant at the ref players manager but its fogotten next day

just happy we are in the prem and if its just for 1 season then so be it we're just have to get promoted again and i dont think it will take another 15 years!

we have what seems to be a great chairman and board
we have a quality respected manager
we have a lot of quality players compared to last season
we have parachute payments IF needed
we have 14 games left! 5-6 wins required!

ON WARDS AND UP WARDS

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

running out of games sadly on 08:48 - Feb 6 with 2857 viewsNorthernr

running out of games sadly on 22:09 - Feb 5 by hamptonhillhoop

Another consistently boringly negative poster. No disrespect to your site mate but I'm increasingly getting bored with coming in here and reading this balls

+2
Login to get fewer ads

running out of games sadly on 08:56 - Feb 6 with 2838 viewsBazWoT

running out of games sadly on 08:48 - Feb 6 by Northernr

+2

+3

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

running out of games sadly on 09:10 - Feb 6 with 2813 viewsCharlie1

+4

And I've not been posting much recently...

2:59 baby!

running out of games sadly on 11:48 - Feb 6 with 2738 viewsBromleyHoop

I think we're all allowed to express our views whatever they may be. Do you all seriously believe that there isn't the possibility that we may be relegated this season? If not then I suggest that you pull your head out of your ar$es and get real. Just because we all love QPR doesn't mean to say that we are immune from bad things (yes, I am aware of our 'recent' history).

If this site consisted of endless threads being nauseatingly, and some would say delusionally, positive where everyone refused to even consider the prospect of relegation then I for one would start to consider the collective mental health of posters on this board.

Just for the record I am incredibly optimistic about our future. We have a terrific manager and board and some of the players brought in are very good, it's just that Iam concerned about our immediate short term future. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if we do get relegated we'll clear out a lot of deadwood and go from strenght to strength and get promoted again and be a far stronger premiership prospect for it. I just hope that Hughes et al really do have the patience to see it out.

But to discourage posters from posting just because they think differently from you is not on.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

running out of games sadly on 11:54 - Feb 6 with 2718 viewsbob566

running out of games sadly on 11:48 - Feb 6 by BromleyHoop

I think we're all allowed to express our views whatever they may be. Do you all seriously believe that there isn't the possibility that we may be relegated this season? If not then I suggest that you pull your head out of your ar$es and get real. Just because we all love QPR doesn't mean to say that we are immune from bad things (yes, I am aware of our 'recent' history).

If this site consisted of endless threads being nauseatingly, and some would say delusionally, positive where everyone refused to even consider the prospect of relegation then I for one would start to consider the collective mental health of posters on this board.

Just for the record I am incredibly optimistic about our future. We have a terrific manager and board and some of the players brought in are very good, it's just that Iam concerned about our immediate short term future. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if we do get relegated we'll clear out a lot of deadwood and go from strenght to strength and get promoted again and be a far stronger premiership prospect for it. I just hope that Hughes et al really do have the patience to see it out.

But to discourage posters from posting just because they think differently from you is not on.

agreed.
running out of games sadly on 11:55 - Feb 6 with 2717 viewstoboboly

Flip it on it's head and think if we do get relegated then we can all go to Charlton, Wednesday and possibly Carlisle next season

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

running out of games sadly on 12:05 - Feb 6 with 2702 viewsBromleyHoop

I'm sure Newcastle fans weren't excited about the prospect of playing Scunthorpe a couple of years ago but look at them now. $hit happens, it's how you deal with it that matters.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

running out of games sadly on 12:06 - Feb 6 with 2702 viewsQPunkR

running out of games sadly on 11:54 - Feb 6 by bob566

agreed.

Too right

QPR - "shit but local"

running out of games sadly on 12:14 - Feb 6 with 2691 viewsadhoc_qpr

running out of games sadly on 11:48 - Feb 6 by BromleyHoop

I agree with this!

It's absolutely right to not give up and there are still a lot of games to go - but equally in a week where we have blown a 2 goal lead away and then lost to Wolves at home (plus lost Cisse for 3 crucial games) being downbeat is not unreasonable!

Going away to Blackburn without Cisse, with Hall in defence and with Derry/Barton in midfield is a scary prospect for me too...
running out of games sadly on 13:55 - Feb 6 with 2643 viewsPinnerPaul

"nothing seems to have changed" apart from the fact that Adel is back and playing well and we actually have two players who can score

Onuha & Taiwoo v Connolly and Hill, not being rude to the latter but that is an improvement.

Likewise Hughes v Warnock - so I think plenty has changed and for the better.

No amount of money guarantees a win every week but we have given ourselves a better chance of staying up and, be still my beating heart, IF we stay up, as MH said "We could have some fun" next season.
running out of games sadly on 14:51 - Feb 6 with 2600 viewsMattnme

The way the game has evolved over the last 20 years means relegation is a very damaging thing (especially I would imagine from the top flight). I'm sure someone will know but I would guess relegated teams over the last 20 years have taken longer/if at all to get back up then say the teams for 20 years prior to that.
The financial implications are so high now. For a club like us I can't see too many positives in going down. The foundations we need to be built to help stabilise us as a club can only really start happening if we stay up. Someone posted a thread the other day about players that won't be seen at Loftus Road next year. There list had the usual suspects but I suggested we'd more likely to see alot of them as opposed to some of the big name players we have now. Relegation would mean starting again for us.
As for the op's thread I guess the teams below us will feel the same. Trying to be an outsider looking in I think we will stay up, JUST but being a longtime Rangers fan I think we are down just because We Are QPR.
running out of games sadly on 18:03 - Feb 6 with 2565 viewsMatch82

I'm a bit late here perhaps, but "running out of games" is a strange way of looking at a situation where WE are the ones who would stay up if things stayed as they are.

We're outside the relegation zone, it should be the teams in the bottom three that are feeling the most pressure.

(I understand the sentiment and that we have a difficult run in, but still...)
running out of games sadly on 18:07 - Feb 6 with 2556 viewsRobbyQPR

running out of games sadly on 18:03 - Feb 6 by Match82

I'm a bit late here perhaps, but "running out of games" is a strange way of looking at a situation where WE are the ones who would stay up if things stayed as they are.

We're outside the relegation zone, it should be the teams in the bottom three that are feeling the most pressure.

(I understand the sentiment and that we have a difficult run in, but still...)

we play blackburn on saturday mate. without cisse. we are a point ahead of them. we cant seem to get a result anywhere no matter what. im just saying my opinion. they are just a point behind us, and its gonna start turning into a panic...where every ball is a scrap. this is the last thing we needed to be honest.
running out of games sadly on 18:39 - Feb 6 with 2541 viewsstansleftfoot

Its miles better, just the same sxxt discipline, just another lesson learnt.
Not even sure losing Cisse is a massive problem. Taarabt and Zamora up front, SWP behind and a lot better against Wolves, Onoura real class and desire to win.
Combination of bad luck, bad discipline, and low confidence levels, two or three chances to stop the first goal....three or four chances to score not fully sorted out due to the players never playing together before....there are enough games to climb away from the bottom three places, it might be close but its not over yet, happily.
running out of games sadly on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2536 viewsSomersetHoops

Keep the faith and be positive. Every game since MH has been in control has been impacted by mid-week games, new players coming in or returning or suspended or injured. This is the first full week of training properly with the full-ish squad. Yes we still haven't got Samba1 and Cisse can't play, but the rest of them can turn it on enough to win some games now if they keep their discipline.

You can't say nothing has changed. The players we have now would have been a dream team at the start of this season. Hopefully the short-term injured are recovering so we can have some options on the bench and lets just accept we have the best squad in the bottom 5 or 6 of the Premiership so now its time for them to go out and prove it and win some points.

Who's Next?

running out of games sadly on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2536 viewswittle

dont know why but i am feeling really positive about blackburn game can see us going there and getting the 3 points we badly need.
running out of games sadly on 18:53 - Feb 6 with 2524 viewsRobbyQPR

running out of games sadly on 18:42 - Feb 6 by SomersetHoops

Keep the faith and be positive. Every game since MH has been in control has been impacted by mid-week games, new players coming in or returning or suspended or injured. This is the first full week of training properly with the full-ish squad. Yes we still haven't got Samba1 and Cisse can't play, but the rest of them can turn it on enough to win some games now if they keep their discipline.

You can't say nothing has changed. The players we have now would have been a dream team at the start of this season. Hopefully the short-term injured are recovering so we can have some options on the bench and lets just accept we have the best squad in the bottom 5 or 6 of the Premiership so now its time for them to go out and prove it and win some points.

i only stated nothing has changed regarding results. i dont expect us to win every game but the luck and the results are still going against us and its a results based business.
running out of games sadly on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 2513 viewsGetMeRangers

running out of games sadly on 18:42 - Feb 6 by SomersetHoops

Pointing out the mid week games since MH started... that has cheered me even more... and no transfer window distractions either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024