Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curbs turns down The Woolufs 13:08 - Feb 18 with 2299 viewsEsgaroth

Jeff Selling just said Curbishley was offered the Wolves job and turned it down! Bruce anyone?

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:09 - Feb 18 with 2297 viewsNorthernr

Can only be Bruce now unless they think outside the box. I'm amazed at Curbishley, who exactly does he think is going to offer him a job?
Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:14 - Feb 18 with 2279 viewsHollowayRanger

qpr next season in championship?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:21 - Feb 18 with 2257 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd rather take a punt on Lee Clark than Bruce in their position.
Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:37 - Feb 18 with 2232 viewskomradkirk

dont think Curbs wants to work again but he likes to be asked.
Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:39 - Feb 18 with 2222 viewsTGRRRSSS

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 13:09 - Feb 18 by Northernr

Can only be Bruce now unless they think outside the box. I'm amazed at Curbishley, who exactly does he think is going to offer him a job?

Just what I was going to say, surely he's not thinking he can get anything that is Top 10 or so is he???...

Maybe he's done as well as he ever will at Charlton.

However TBF who wants to move to Wolverhampton???
Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 16:26 - Feb 18 with 2062 viewsBromleyHoop

I don't think Dalgleish will be at Liverpool for too much longer, end of the season and he'll resign like he's done before 'cos he can't handle the pressure. Not that I think Curbishly would be offered a job by the Scousers.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 16:52 - Feb 18 with 2024 viewsstuabd

Curbs has a nice little deal going on with AD Sports and has a 'Hansen' role out here. Saying that, it's been ages since he did anything in football and there is only so long he can live off his Charlton achievements. Very surprising and says a lot about him.
Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 16:59 - Feb 18 with 2011 viewsJamie

Curbs just trying to keep himself relevant, the bloke clearly seems to think he deserves a 'big' job.
Login to get fewer ads

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 1926 viewsAntti_Heinola

As I've been saying to anyone who'll listen - Curbs is finished as a manager - anyone who can't see that is blind. He knows it very well, too, otherwise he would have been back in management long, long ago. He's been out too long, the game had passed him by at West Ham, and he knows he's better off getting his money elsewhere with less stress. Totally unsurprised. I'm only surprised that Wolves offered it to him, he'd have been a disaster.

wouldn't be surprised to see Olly turn up there, though. Wonder if he's developing a stomach bug as we speak ;)

Bare bones.

Curbs turns down The Woolufs on 19:29 - Feb 18 with 1909 viewsMonahoop

4 years out of the loop. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Has had his day. Bruce the most likely candidate now, but will he accept? Roy Kean is dancing in the wings, could be in the running for the job. Failing that Hart or Grant are available. Now one of those would put Wolves out of their misery.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024