Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Odds 12:18 - Apr 11 with 2310 viewsellersliehoop

It appears that we're fourth favourites for relagation with most bookies.....

Wolves 1/150
Wigan 1/2
Blackburn 4/5
Qpr 5/6
Bolton 13/8

Villa are 25/1 with Bet 365.........very generous

Relegation Odds on 12:23 - Apr 11 with 2288 viewsNorthernr

Bolton are well worth a poke at that price.
Relegation Odds on 12:24 - Apr 11 with 2285 viewsJuzzie

lose tonight and on saturday and then we'll be 2nd or 3rd favourites again to go down.

It's tighter than a ducks arse down there.

Relegation Odds on 12:25 - Apr 11 with 2273 viewsDesertBoot

the prices fluctuate after every game. I've backed Bolton at 13/8, if we win tonight that price will shorten.
Aston Villa perhaps fortuitously are safe. Any other season and they would be right in it.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Relegation Odds on 12:30 - Apr 11 with 2256 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation Odds on 12:23 - Apr 11 by Northernr

Bolton are well worth a poke at that price.

I thought you didn't bet at those odds!
Relegation Odds on 12:35 - Apr 11 with 2236 viewsPinnerPaul

Another way of looking at it - best prices for staying up

Villa 1/100
Bolton 1/2
Blackburn 10/11
Us 11/10
Wigan 7/4
Wolves 25/1
Relegation Odds on 12:37 - Apr 11 with 2225 viewsNorthernr

Relegation Odds on 12:30 - Apr 11 by PinnerPaul

I thought you didn't bet at those odds!

Is this really so complicated that I'm going to have to explain it again? I don't bet on those odds when there are two dozen games and six months of a season left or more because you could get the same odds by backing a double that weekend without having your money tied up for half a year. But there are now only five or six games and one month left and for Bolton to be 13/8 with everything they've got going on there, and their results at the weekend, is a big price.
Relegation Odds on 12:46 - Apr 11 with 2190 viewsellersliehoop

Relegation Odds on 12:37 - Apr 11 by Northernr

Is this really so complicated that I'm going to have to explain it again? I don't bet on those odds when there are two dozen games and six months of a season left or more because you could get the same odds by backing a double that weekend without having your money tied up for half a year. But there are now only five or six games and one month left and for Bolton to be 13/8 with everything they've got going on there, and their results at the weekend, is a big price.

Completely agree.........

Bolton have lost 21 games, most in the PL. After Swansea at home they have difficult away games to Villa and Sunderland, and finish off at Stoke which is not exactly a gimme either
Relegation Odds on 12:51 - Apr 11 with 2176 viewsHollowayRanger

every point is NOW vital to each team and a win MASSIVE!!!!!!

WE MUST WIN ONE OF THESE TWO GAMES!!!!

praying we win both as that would be MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation Odds on 13:26 - Apr 11 with 2113 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation Odds on 12:37 - Apr 11 by Northernr

No need to get shirty about it, thought we were all pretty cheerful again today.

But if we're going down that route , do I really have to explain again that a 150% return on a 6/4 winner is STILL a good return, even over 12 months when you will struggle to get 3 or 4% from a normal investment.

Keep smiling!
Relegation Odds on 13:27 - Apr 11 with 2104 viewsNorthernr

Relegation Odds on 13:26 - Apr 11 by PinnerPaul

No need to get shirty about it, thought we were all pretty cheerful again today.

But if we're going down that route , do I really have to explain again that a 150% return on a 6/4 winner is STILL a good return, even over 12 months when you will struggle to get 3 or 4% from a normal investment.

Keep smiling!

Becomes irksome when people tell me I've said things I haven't. I talk enough bolox on here for people not to have to make things up.
Relegation Odds on 13:31 - Apr 11 with 2087 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation Odds on 13:27 - Apr 11 by Northernr

Becomes irksome when people tell me I've said things I haven't. I talk enough bolox on here for people not to have to make things up.

that's something we DO agree on!
Relegation Odds on 13:34 - Apr 11 with 2071 viewsBluce_Ree

Relegation Odds on 12:51 - Apr 11 by HollowayRanger

every point is NOW vital to each team and a win MASSIVE!!!!!!

WE MUST WIN ONE OF THESE TWO GAMES!!!!

praying we win both as that would be MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

I would happily bum a tramp for that outcome.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Relegation Odds on 13:34 - Apr 11 with 2067 viewsthame_hoops

Relegation Odds on 13:27 - Apr 11 by Northernr

uh-oh clives on his period
Relegation Odds on 13:40 - Apr 11 with 2055 viewsFerdy

Relegation Odds on 13:34 - Apr 11 by Bluce_Ree

I would happily bum a tramp for that outcome.

You would have to fight me for him. I would be happy with 4 points but would jizz my pants for 6.

I have done the bbc predictor thing for the tenth time today. I reckon we will need between 7-9 more points.
Relegation Odds on 13:51 - Apr 11 with 2029 viewsOutWestR

Relegation Odds on 13:34 - Apr 11 by thame_hoops

uh-oh clives on his period

I believe the correct term for a male period is a beeriod.
Relegation Odds on 14:03 - Apr 11 with 1997 viewsElHoop

We are odds against to win tonight, about 11/10, so if we do win then those odds about us will change to more like 7/4.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024