Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. 11:57 - May 10 with 4947 viewsHaveringhoop

Story from the Daily Smail today.
Tony Pulis and Owen Coyle are represented by the same football agent.
Dave Sheron , who works for SEM.
FFS!!
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 11:57 - May 10 with 4939 viewsJonDoeman

And?

It Is What It Is !!

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 11:58 - May 10 with 4918 viewsWeAreQPR12

do they have a 3 some going on?
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:00 - May 10 with 4904 viewsJuzzie

I understand (©SkySports) that the Stoke Chairman has already told Pulis to go for the win as any extra places they climb in the table as a result could be worth £750k-£2.1m. The Chairman is Pulis' boss, not the agent, so hopefully Pulis will take note.

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:04 - May 10 with 4884 viewsHaveringhoop

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:00 - May 10 by Juzzie

I understand (©SkySports) that the Stoke Chairman has already told Pulis to go for the win as any extra places they climb in the table as a result could be worth £750k-£2.1m. The Chairman is Pulis' boss, not the agent, so hopefully Pulis will take note.

That makes sense.
Panic over for now!
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:10 - May 10 with 4850 viewsJuzzie

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:04 - May 10 by Haveringhoop

That makes sense.
Panic over for now!

Also, it was the Daily Mail so that should say it all! ;o)

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 12:13 - May 10 with 4829 viewsLewes_r

I have an agent (in the work I do) and I must say I dont have much loyalty at all for the others that are Represented on the same books.. infact they are competition

End of the day its about doing the best for yourself.. No way wil Pulis want to lose that game because coyle is on the same books.. infact if anything it may want him to win even more

My agent isnt my boss..the client is
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:20 - May 10 with 4591 viewsBazWoT

Loftforwords poster in "exposed as being a Daily Mail reader" shocker!!!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:21 - May 10 with 4586 viewscheeseydane

Its going to be the longest 3 days in history on here methinks.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:23 - May 10 with 4572 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:21 - May 10 by cheeseydane

Its going to be the longest 3 days in history on here methinks.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:25 - May 10 with 4564 viewskensalriser

No doubt - see how long that last minute was!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:41 - May 10 with 4542 viewsdaveB

didn't seem to affect Pullis when his side won 5-0 in the semi final last year against Bolton

Hughes and Tevez have the same agent as well
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 15:55 - May 10 with 4507 viewsHollowayRanger

pulis has a pet terrier called owen!

oh my god he's dogs named after coyle we're doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 16:10 - May 10 with 4472 viewsnedflanders

I heard they both use the same toothpaste - oh my god, and its signal toothpaste. That has three stripes which is the same number of points Bolton need. We may as well all give up....
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 16:22 - May 10 with 4441 viewstimcocking

Why in Gods name do football managers need agents anyway?
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 16:24 - May 10 with 4433 viewsA40Bosh

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 16:22 - May 10 by timcocking

Same reason I use certain agents when I want a change
They make contact with companies and hawk me around until someone is foolish enough to employ me.

Simples!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 20:05 - May 10 with 4277 viewsraskolnikov

Lucky chap, will be finding them both a new job this summer - whatever happens
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 21:18 - May 10 with 4202 viewsBazWoT

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 16:22 - May 10 by timcocking

What is God's name?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 22:31 - May 10 with 4139 viewsLewes_r

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 21:18 - May 10 by BazWoT

What is God's name?

God. Believe it or not

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 22:42 - May 10 with 4107 viewsloftboy

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 22:31 - May 10 by Lewes_r

God. Believe it or not

It will be cisse if he scores the winner sunday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 08:00 - May 11 with 4000 viewstimcocking

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 21:18 - May 10 by BazWoT

What is God's name?

Mike.
Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 08:49 - May 11 with 3969 viewsJonDoeman

Oh fcuk! Pulis and Coyle have the same agent. on 08:00 - May 11 by timcocking

Mike.

Not Hunt?

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024