Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread 07:02 - May 13 with 18336 viewsBlackCrowe

Well someone had to do it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 07:11 - May 13 with 4648 viewssilky

Well its on at 2am here in New Zealand, I haven't yet decided weather to try and sleep through it and wake up to see the result or get up and watch a dodgy live stream and be as quiet as a mouse in doing so....

I have kept pretty quiet all week due to the fact I think the outcome will be a bad one, wouldn't it be typical QPR to practically hover above the drop zone all season only to be sucked in on the final day.

One thing is for sure that if our small club pulls it off you will hear me scream some 12,000 miles away in ecstasy.............

Here is a toast to us all watching in anticipation......... We will live to fight another day!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 07:18 - May 13 with 4640 viewsRed_Ranger

What kit are we wearing?
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 07:21 - May 13 with 4635 viewsBlackCrowe

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 07:18 - May 13 by Red_Ranger

What kit are we wearing?

Red and black G.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:04 - May 13 with 4588 viewsloftboy

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 07:18 - May 13 by Red_Ranger

What kit are we wearing?

I'm sure they said red and white the other week, but someone at the sponsors do said we are wearing the hoops, can't see it myself.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:09 - May 13 with 4581 viewsRANGERS4EVER

My hopeful prediction: Manure and Bolton both losing 4-0 in 70th minute so both teams fu*k around playing for a draw whilst celebrating.

My Dream prediction: Man City and Bolton winning 1-0 89th minute . We get a corner , Hill scores the equaliser . Crowd goes mental.

My realistic prediction : 3-0 man city 1-1 Bolton vs Stoke.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:22 - May 13 with 4557 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Like last week I will predict a Rangers loss and Bolton Win. (It worked last week sort of *clutches straw* )

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:24 - May 13 with 4548 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

It's my girlfriends birthday today and she's been game enough to make sure we can see the match on sky etc. thing is, I think I'd rather not see it or the scores til all is done..! Nerve wracking day.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:24 - May 13 with 4548 viewsstuabd

I think Bolton will start well and score an early goal. I think things will look dire at half-time but by some fluke we'll get out of it.

Can't wait for this to all get started. Just hoping Stoke can do us a favour.
Login to get fewer ads

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:28 - May 13 with 4538 views18StoneOfHoop

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 12:33 - May 13 with 4519 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cheltenham leading, brings back memories of Mike Duff from the old Championship manager.

I think he got strechered off against us once.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 13:29 - May 13 with 4455 viewsWeaverQPR

Early Stoke and Man U goals are the order of the day. Cmon R's.

@WeavQPR

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 13:31 - May 13 with 4447 viewsOldhamR

Red & White kit defo, no blimp over the Etihad yet
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 13:32 - May 13 with 4443 viewsGloryHunter

Come on Crouchy.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:14 - May 13 with 4368 viewsQPR_ARG

No Adel and SWP starts.

OK. I'm watching Stoke. Keep me posted.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:16 - May 13 with 4356 viewsade_qpr

okay boys and girls this song may be how many of you feel but I don't know how but believe we will survive the drop

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:20 - May 13 with 4320 viewsBklynRanger

Morning peeps.

Good luck to us all and COME ON RANGERS!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:23 - May 13 with 4297 viewsNov77

Stoke City: Sorensen, Huth, Whelan, Fuller, Shawcross, Whitehead, Walters, Upson, Crouch, Etherington, Wilkinson

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:26 - May 13 with 4277 viewsNov77

no Delap in the stoke team?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:29 - May 13 with 4263 viewsJamie

-----------------------Kenny-----

---------Onouha---Ferd---Hill---Taiwo------

Mackie-------------------------------------SWP

-------------Derry-------------Barton--------
--------------Cisse---------Zamora---------

Come and break us down.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:32 - May 13 with 4248 viewscheeseydane

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:29 - May 13 by Jamie

-----------------------Kenny-----

---------Onouha---Ferd---Hill---Taiwo------

Mackie-------------------------------------SWP

-------------Derry-------------Barton--------
--------------Cisse---------Zamora---------

Come and break us down.

AS all the back four can technically place CB, and Mackie and SWP with their tracking back prowess make good attacking FBs, you may not be far wrong.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:32 - May 13 with 4246 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:33 - May 13 with 4237 viewsNov77

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:32 - May 13 by cheeseydane

AS all the back four can technically place CB, and Mackie and SWP with their tracking back prowess make good attacking FBs, you may not be far wrong.

sorry but stephen hawking could burst through that midfield

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:36 - May 13 with 4222 viewsJamie

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:33 - May 13 by Nov77

sorry but stephen hawking could burst through that midfield

Got to pass it through another 6 CBs though once they get there. City this season lacked ideas when asked to break sides down. Ball is in their court
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:40 - May 13 with 4190 viewsToast_R

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:36 - May 13 by Jamie

Got to pass it through another 6 CBs though once they get there. City this season lacked ideas when asked to break sides down. Ball is in their court

Cue 30 yard net buster in the opening 5 minutes
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 14:51 - May 13 with 4136 viewswestberksr

mrs just brought me a beer and asked if I was allright; I nearly burst into tears!

this is doing my fukkin head in; everything sorted one way or another in 2 hours and about 10 minutes. Amazing that a whole season comes down to this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024