Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartons appeal 15:33 - May 16 with 8308 viewsFerdy

I thought there was a 12:00 deadline to see if he appealed? Anyone heard anything?
Bartons appeal on 15:33 - May 16 with 4035 viewsNorthernr

Deadline extended because he's abroad.
Bartons appeal on 15:34 - May 16 with 4024 viewsTonto

to be fair to the FA thats the same thing that happened in the John Terry case - only he'll be in Ukraine....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bartons appeal on 15:35 - May 16 with 4021 viewsJuzzie

Bartons appeal on 15:33 - May 16 by Northernr

Deadline extended because he's abroad.

Brazil?

Bartons appeal on 15:37 - May 16 with 4009 viewsHollowayRanger

Bartons appeal on 15:35 - May 16 by Juzzie

Brazil?

portugal he tweeted yesterday something like

same old rubbish going on back home people trying to cause trouble but so what we are staying up im on the beach with my family relaxing with a drink thinking how hard ive worked and how well ive done in life

i honestly think the guy just doesnt get it!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bartons appeal on 15:39 - May 16 with 4002 viewsimustbemad

The knob is in Portugal
Bartons appeal on 15:39 - May 16 with 3998 viewsJuzzie

Brazil, as in doing a runner a la Ronnie Biggs!
Bartons appeal on 15:40 - May 16 with 3996 viewsstansleftfoot

Its been extended to 12 today pending Mel Stein, Barton's lawyer, not the Clubs, building a case, i think the case or sitting will actually take place on Friday.
Bartons appeal on 15:41 - May 16 with 3980 viewsJonDoeman

Bartons appeal on 15:40 - May 16 by stansleftfoot

Its been extended to 12 today pending Mel Stein, Barton's lawyer, not the Clubs, building a case, i think the case or sitting will actually take place on Friday.

"building a case"
======================
Good luck, with that!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Bartons appeal on 15:42 - May 16 with 3975 viewsimustbemad

Anyone got an idea when the 10 match ban will be announced?
Bartons appeal on 15:43 - May 16 with 3966 viewsFerdy

Bartons appeal on 15:40 - May 16 by stansleftfoot

But wouldn't we have heard if he has appealed or not.
Bartons appeal on 15:44 - May 16 with 3956 viewsadhoc_qpr

9 or 10 matches for his sending off and violent conduct and a fine for his twitter comments would be fair enough - anymore would be out of proportion to the actualy offence.

Not sure what case Barton can really make in his defence or in mitigation though - it's clear the FA has no interest in Tevez's initial attack.
Bartons appeal on 15:45 - May 16 with 3955 viewsimustbemad

clive, perhaps a sweeps should be started guessing the length of ban with an "I Love Joey" T-Shirt as prize
Bartons appeal on 16:10 - May 16 with 3886 viewsTacticalR

Interpol have been alerted.

Air hostess clique

Bartons appeal on 16:16 - May 16 with 3851 viewsQPR_John

Bartons appeal on 15:44 - May 16 by adhoc_qpr

9 or 10 matches for his sending off and violent conduct and a fine for his twitter comments would be fair enough - anymore would be out of proportion to the actualy offence.

Not sure what case Barton can really make in his defence or in mitigation though - it's clear the FA has no interest in Tevez's initial attack.

Maybe that is the reason for the delay Bartons lawyer has requested it be taken into account and the FA need to take advice on how to continue. I cannot understand this idea that the FA is all powerful and if they want to ignore something they can. I think that was the problem they had with the Faurlin case the clubs lawyers asked too many questions.
Bartons appeal on 16:22 - May 16 with 3823 viewsdaveB

it should all be sorted by the end of the week, he can't do anything other than plead guilty, anything else is laughable
Bartons appeal on 16:28 - May 16 with 3786 viewsimustbemad

Bartons appeal on 16:22 - May 16 by daveB

it should all be sorted by the end of the week, he can't do anything other than plead guilty, anything else is laughable

He might plead insanity
Bartons appeal on 16:29 - May 16 with 3781 viewsNorthernr

Club have just announced internal investigation into his behaviour at the weekend to follow FA hearing. Looks like first step into shipping him out to me.
Bartons appeal on 16:31 - May 16 with 3774 viewsJuzzie

This is what I reckon;

3 game ban for the sending off
1 game ban for it being his 2nd red of the season
3 game ban for kicking at Aguero
1 game for intending (it's that one again) to head butt Kompany

So, that's 8 games.

Probably a very large fine too, not that it will matter as his bonus for staying up will pay that off.

Bartons appeal on 16:34 - May 16 with 3748 viewsFerdy

Bartons appeal on 16:29 - May 16 by Northernr

Club have just announced internal investigation into his behaviour at the weekend to follow FA hearing. Looks like first step into shipping him out to me.

I cant see who could afford his wages, I also doubt whether we would be willing to pay off his contract. I suspect that we will fine him a month or twos wages then warn him over future conduct.
Bartons appeal on 16:36 - May 16 with 3736 viewsJamie

Bartons appeal on 16:31 - May 16 by Juzzie

This is what I reckon;

3 game ban for the sending off
1 game ban for it being his 2nd red of the season
3 game ban for kicking at Aguero
1 game for intending (it's that one again) to head butt Kompany

So, that's 8 games.

Probably a very large fine too, not that it will matter as his bonus for staying up will pay that off.

4 games for Tevez incident
5 games for Aguero incident
1 game for Kompany incident

10 games IMO and then sacked by QPR.
Bartons appeal on 16:37 - May 16 with 3730 viewsexiled_dictator

Bartons appeal on 16:34 - May 16 by Ferdy

I cant see who could afford his wages, I also doubt whether we would be willing to pay off his contract. I suspect that we will fine him a month or twos wages then warn him over future conduct.

Can he be sacked for bringing the game & the club into disrepute?
Or for any other reason?
So we don't have to pay him anything other than his taxi fare?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Bartons appeal on 16:39 - May 16 with 3722 viewsDesertBoot

He's in big trouble. Two of the charges relate to incidents after the red card so it's in the FA's hands now.
I found it highly significant that Gordon Taylor has pretty much given up on him too.
Add to that it was reported in several papers that Mark Hughes doesn't rate Barton's contribution as a footballer.
I think from a marketing and global image point of view - Barton will leave.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Bartons appeal on 16:41 - May 16 with 3704 viewsreal_loftus

^ This ^

Gross misconduct prolly, especially the bit about another player allegedly telling him to "take one with him" (Didnt see anyone of our lot say anything to him?).

ATAF.

Bartons appeal on 16:42 - May 16 with 3695 viewsA40Bosh

I can't see it any other way Clive.

He is the last of our real reputational liabilities still on board with the earlier departures of Tango & Cash and Paladini. Ok, you could argue that Cisse is also prone to explode on occasion and has a bit of a rep, and has also been sent off twice in a short career, but at least he takes his medicine and comes back and does the business on the pitch and talks with his feet not his twittering fingers.

Thanks Joey, but no thanks.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bartons appeal on 16:44 - May 16 with 3686 viewsHAYESBOY

Sell him to West Ham. They will have him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024