Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite Official 15:04 - Jun 27 with 4103 viewsBAWHoops

on Facebook

QPR FC
DIAKITE SIGNS: QPR FC is delighted to confirm the permanent transfer of Samba Diakite on a four year-deal. #QPR

And on twitter

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
DIAKITE: 'It’s a fantastic Club to play for and the owners have great plans for the future — I am just delighted to be part of it.' #QPR

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Diakite Official on 19:58 - Jun 27 with 730 viewscheeseydane

Sorry guys....couldnt help it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49168#71

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Diakite Official on 20:17 - Jun 27 with 698 viewsJamie

Diakite Official on 19:58 - Jun 27 by cheeseydane

Sorry guys....couldnt help it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49168#71

Most the posts in there are about right. Looked half decent but completely bonkers.
Diakite Official on 21:58 - Jun 27 with 635 viewsbosh67

Break out the Haribo!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Diakite Official on 22:00 - Jun 27 with 632 viewsJamie

Diakite Official on 21:58 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Break out the Haribo!

Naughty.
Diakite Official on 23:03 - Jun 27 with 583 viewssmegma

Hes not as good as Kulcsar.
Diakite Official on 23:54 - Jun 27 with 549 viewsshrewranger

i think this boy will be very special....not had that sort of hunch about a player for a long time.
i was afraid someone else would nick him ,great signing..
Diakite Official on 02:18 - Jun 28 with 510 viewsLOTR

Diakite Official on 17:09 - Jun 27 by Toast_R

Great signing but anyone who says they were impressed from day 1 vs Fulham like on page 1 of this thread, are 100% talking out of their rear end.

I said it mate! I've never had any doubt that he was going to be a top player. I think that after watching enough football in my lifetime that i can(most of the time) pick a good footballer over a sh*t one.

I saw enough in the lead up play before the sending off to make me think we had an unpolished diamond. My opinion didn't go down once he got sent off, if anything i thought at least here is a chap that is willing to put himself about, get stuck in and prove something to the manager.

Great signing, i can't wait to see a full season from him.
Diakite Official on 10:40 - Jun 28 with 441 viewsingeminate

Diakite Official on 02:18 - Jun 28 by LOTR

I said it mate! I've never had any doubt that he was going to be a top player. I think that after watching enough football in my lifetime that i can(most of the time) pick a good footballer over a sh*t one.

I saw enough in the lead up play before the sending off to make me think we had an unpolished diamond. My opinion didn't go down once he got sent off, if anything i thought at least here is a chap that is willing to put himself about, get stuck in and prove something to the manager.

Great signing, i can't wait to see a full season from him.

If and it's a big if he can control his wild ways I think he has the potential to be our captain, he comes across well in interviews, seems to get along with Adel if he has a foot in the English cap as well could be a real driving force?

On top it's not like we are swimming in obvious candidates for captain!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024