Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fark off Surrey police 15:55 - Jul 4 with 6548 viewsloftboy

Just reversed parked my car behind a black focus, tightish gap, next thing two coppers have jumped out and accused me of hitting their car, which I didn't, after a heated exchange (on my part) I was threatened with arrest and told I was scaring my son. After calming down and having all my details checked I was then cautioned while a statement was written. Got to wait for the desk Sargeant to get back to me to see if the none existent damage has to go through insurance.
Farking cock suckers go and nick some real criminals.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fark off Surrey police on 16:19 - Jul 6 with 807 viewswombat

Fark off Surrey police on 14:06 - Jul 6 by DylanP

I read what you said, just didn't agree. Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean I'll agree.

"The vast majority of smokers will use a supplied but slayer but if not provided, what then? Like I've said, umpteen times, Westminster CC removed 1,800 of them and have not replaced them. You reep what you sow.

Pubs etc should provide adequate facilities for the paying customers enjoying a smoke on their premises.

Provide the facilities, they will be used. There will always be a minority of chavvy f*ckwits that ignore everything and buts disappear, don't get sucked into the lie that they take a million years to decompose! "

Your "excuse" for people chucking cigarett butt on the floor is that Westminister CC have removed the recepticals and some establishments don't supply them. So what? Typical attitide. Its always someone else's responsibility/. Someone else's fault. I don't buy that for a second. If you want to smoke then you clean up. It isn't an issue of how long it lasts. It is an issue of common decency. "The vast majority of smokers will use a supplied but slayer but if not provided, what then?" What then? Do you really think the only alternative is to throw it on the floor? My brother smoked all his life. When he finished a cigarette if there wasn't a bin he stubbed it out and put it back in the box. When I was about 12 I asked him why he did that and he shrugged and said nobody wanted his rubbish on their doorstep. Its pretty simply really!

Having said that, I didn't really mean to get personal. Its not like you are the only one. Most smokers don't even think about it. They just flick their cigarette away when they are done. Its so common, my guess is that most aren't being tw*ts, just not really thinking. Just like you said -- its gonna be gone soon. Only, truth is, it isn't. Its going to be there for weeks unless someone sweeps/picks it up.

And Wombat -- no you wouldn't. Big tough man on here hiding behind your keyboard. I've lived in my house for over a decade and it simply never happens. Never. People either have too much respect or someone says something.

And Wombat -- no you wouldn't. Big tough man on here hiding behind your keyboard. I've lived in my house for over a decade and it simply never happens. Never. People either have too much respect or someone says something

big man spot on dylan and even bigger after two weeks all inclusive holiday , cant stand preachers esp the yank variety , winge and moan and winge and moan all day long . id have no problem smoking outside your house either. its my choice to smoke and ill take the conciquences for doing so.

do you sit by your window spying on people having a fag when they pass your house then dylan ?

dylan youve always liked the sound of your own voice on here im sorry to say.bit like a american version of scott jones

a lot of the smoking trays were taken away due to anti terrorism as well as cost cutting by the way.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fark off Surrey police on 21:28 - Jul 6 with 754 viewscalders

Is a but slayer just a super sized but plug.
Fark off Surrey police on 21:58 - Jul 6 with 740 viewsDylanP

Fark off Surrey police on 16:19 - Jul 6 by wombat

And Wombat -- no you wouldn't. Big tough man on here hiding behind your keyboard. I've lived in my house for over a decade and it simply never happens. Never. People either have too much respect or someone says something

big man spot on dylan and even bigger after two weeks all inclusive holiday , cant stand preachers esp the yank variety , winge and moan and winge and moan all day long . id have no problem smoking outside your house either. its my choice to smoke and ill take the conciquences for doing so.

do you sit by your window spying on people having a fag when they pass your house then dylan ?

dylan youve always liked the sound of your own voice on here im sorry to say.bit like a american version of scott jones

a lot of the smoking trays were taken away due to anti terrorism as well as cost cutting by the way.

1. What have you got against Americans? Have you ever met one or are you just going off what you've seen on TV?

2. Winge and moan -- me???

2. I was born in Middlesex Hospital in the centre of London. The same hospital my Dad was born in.

3. No, I don't sit at my window. The way I know that nobody stubs their cigaretes out on my doorstep is that there are no cigarete butts on my doorstep. Its not that hard to figure out really!!

4. I don't care if people smoke outside my house. We have a nice patio and people often sit out there smoking. I even have a little brass teapot thin that I bought on one omy holidays which is specifically out there for cigarette butts. Smoke all you like. That is your choice. I would only care if people throw rubbish on the floor out there. They don't, so its never been a problem.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fark off Surrey police on 22:06 - Jul 6 with 728 viewswombat

1. Yep met loads of yanks Unfortunatly , both through work and while on holiday in Florida , and new york , st Lucia , only a very close second to Canadians who are pretty much full of themselves But in a very much up ther own jacksy , most. Yanks I've meet are lets say it ignorant

Yep moan and grown to be honest usually have u on ignore only took it off a while back no idea why ignore button to be used again sometime very soon probably ?

Born in Hammersmith hospital myself

Enough of an answer Dylan or you want more ?
Fan since 1971

Fark off Surrey police on 22:07 - Jul 6 with 724 viewsWeAreQPR12

Fark off Surrey police on 21:58 - Jul 6 by DylanP

1. What have you got against Americans? Have you ever met one or are you just going off what you've seen on TV?

2. Winge and moan -- me???

2. I was born in Middlesex Hospital in the centre of London. The same hospital my Dad was born in.

3. No, I don't sit at my window. The way I know that nobody stubs their cigaretes out on my doorstep is that there are no cigarete butts on my doorstep. Its not that hard to figure out really!!

4. I don't care if people smoke outside my house. We have a nice patio and people often sit out there smoking. I even have a little brass teapot thin that I bought on one omy holidays which is specifically out there for cigarette butts. Smoke all you like. That is your choice. I would only care if people throw rubbish on the floor out there. They don't, so its never been a problem.

Agree with your pt regarding cig butts. It's like dog's u have no problem with the owners if they clean up after there animal and smokers should do the same. Although u r wrong about americans. U might find report a better site if u want 2 stick up 4 those oddballs
Fark off Surrey police on 22:09 - Jul 6 with 709 viewsloftboy

Fark off Surrey police on 22:07 - Jul 6 by WeAreQPR12

Agree with your pt regarding cig butts. It's like dog's u have no problem with the owners if they clean up after there animal and smokers should do the same. Although u r wrong about americans. U might find report a better site if u want 2 stick up 4 those oddballs

Nothing wrong with yanks, found them most polite whenever I've visited.

Fark off Surrey police on 22:13 - Jul 6 with 703 viewswombat

Fark off Surrey police on 22:09 - Jul 6 by loftboy

Loft as I said I'd rather spend the evening with a yank than a Canadian I'm affraid not Mitch of an improvement but it's something

Fark off Surrey police on 22:30 - Jul 6 with 690 viewsDylanP

Fark off Surrey police on 22:13 - Jul 6 by wombat

Loft as I said I'd rather spend the evening with a yank than a Canadian I'm affraid not Mitch of an improvement but it's something

If you have such a hatred for Americans, why do you go to Florida for your holidays? Its a long way to go to be miserable!

I've never been to Florida so I can't comment on the people down there and I'm not much of a fan of New York. Its too much for me.

I'd say there are as many (proportionaly) ignorant Amreicans as there are ignorant English people. As many loudmouthed Americans as their are loudmouthed English people. As many intelligent Americans as there are intelligent English people. And so on.

I'm surrounded by Americans and the people around me are as varied as any other nationality.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Fark off Surrey police on 22:36 - Jul 6 with 685 viewswombat

Fark off Surrey police on 22:30 - Jul 6 by DylanP

If you have such a hatred for Americans, why do you go to Florida for your holidays? Its a long way to go to be miserable!

I've never been to Florida so I can't comment on the people down there and I'm not much of a fan of New York. Its too much for me.

I'd say there are as many (proportionaly) ignorant Amreicans as there are ignorant English people. As many loudmouthed Americans as their are loudmouthed English people. As many intelligent Americans as there are intelligent English people. And so on.

I'm surrounded by Americans and the people around me are as varied as any other nationality.

Haven't been to Florida in 12 years new York 10 maybe less Caribbean 3 years all the same where ever you meet them on home soil or abroad , still makes me laugh that most don't even have a passport and never travel outside the USA .

Slightly narrow minded don't you think ?

So Dylan when you make assumptions on my views best check the facts first met plenty of yanks and probably met less than 2% I'd like to spend time with again. The rest can carry on watching the dukes of hazard and chow down on there alligator burgers . Time to hit ignore again

Fark off Surrey police on 22:42 - Jul 6 with 678 viewsWeAreQPR12

Fark off Surrey police on 22:09 - Jul 6 by loftboy

Maybe not if u like that fake ott bullsh it loft.
Fark off Surrey police on 12:31 - Jul 10 with 622 viewsKonk

Fark off Surrey police on 22:36 - Jul 6 by wombat

Haven't been to Florida in 12 years new York 10 maybe less Caribbean 3 years all the same where ever you meet them on home soil or abroad , still makes me laugh that most don't even have a passport and never travel outside the USA .

Slightly narrow minded don't you think ?

So Dylan when you make assumptions on my views best check the facts first met plenty of yanks and probably met less than 2% I'd like to spend time with again. The rest can carry on watching the dukes of hazard and chow down on there alligator burgers . Time to hit ignore again

Americans tend to get about 10-12 days annual leave from work compared with 25+ that is common in the UK. They also live in an incredibly diverse country twice the size of Western Europe, with just about every landscape imaginable and some incredible cities. They can still travel by land or sea to Canada, Mexico and most of the Caribbean without a passport, and could do so by air until a few years ago. They don't need to fly abroad for sunshine on their holidays - probably the main reason so many Britons hold passports. Maybe that's why a relatively low percentage of Americans have passports.

In the UK, a large percentage of passport holders probably use them to get a week or two of sunshine in a major tourist resort where they'll sit around eating egg and chips and getting battered in some British/Irish theme pub. It's not like every British passport holder is out interacting with the locals, discovering remote fishing villages in Laos or trekking through the Andes. What percentage of British passport holders have been on Transatlantic flights?

I'm sure America has its fair share of tw ats, but I've been to a few of the major US cities, and I've met some fantastic, interesting and well-travelled people. I've also got 2-3 close friends who are American/married to Americans, and again, they're excellent company and that extends to their friends and family that I've met. If Americans could pay £50 for two hour flights to Krakow/Rome/Madrid for the weekend, I'm sure they'd all have passports too.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fark off Surrey police on 12:56 - Jul 10 with 581 viewsOakwoodR

Fark off Surrey police on 12:31 - Jul 10 by Konk

Americans tend to get about 10-12 days annual leave from work compared with 25+ that is common in the UK. They also live in an incredibly diverse country twice the size of Western Europe, with just about every landscape imaginable and some incredible cities. They can still travel by land or sea to Canada, Mexico and most of the Caribbean without a passport, and could do so by air until a few years ago. They don't need to fly abroad for sunshine on their holidays - probably the main reason so many Britons hold passports. Maybe that's why a relatively low percentage of Americans have passports.

In the UK, a large percentage of passport holders probably use them to get a week or two of sunshine in a major tourist resort where they'll sit around eating egg and chips and getting battered in some British/Irish theme pub. It's not like every British passport holder is out interacting with the locals, discovering remote fishing villages in Laos or trekking through the Andes. What percentage of British passport holders have been on Transatlantic flights?

I'm sure America has its fair share of tw ats, but I've been to a few of the major US cities, and I've met some fantastic, interesting and well-travelled people. I've also got 2-3 close friends who are American/married to Americans, and again, they're excellent company and that extends to their friends and family that I've met. If Americans could pay £50 for two hour flights to Krakow/Rome/Madrid for the weekend, I'm sure they'd all have passports too.

Very well put.
65% of Americans don't have passports but as stated their country is near enough a continent.
I have always found them friendly if a little naive at times when it comes to life outside of their own country.
So many different cultures in the USA but they all class themselves as Americans first and foremost.

Fark off Surrey police on 16:02 - Jul 10 with 534 viewsMonahoop

Fark off Surrey police on 12:56 - Jul 10 by OakwoodR

Very well put.
65% of Americans don't have passports but as stated their country is near enough a continent.
I have always found them friendly if a little naive at times when it comes to life outside of their own country.
So many different cultures in the USA but they all class themselves as Americans first and foremost.

.......unless of course they are of Irish stock. Irish first and foremost, Yank second.

Anyway, this is a funny thread. Started out as a gripe over a couple of arrogant Surrey cops, then we had moans about litter problems, objections to dropped fag butts and dogs pooing and then we have Yank bashing. Interesting.

Meanwhile how are things with the constabulary in the leafy county of Surrey these days?? Trying to come full circle here.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fark off Surrey police on 16:06 - Jul 10 with 526 viewsloftboy

Fark off Surrey police on 16:02 - Jul 10 by Monahoop

.......unless of course they are of Irish stock. Irish first and foremost, Yank second.

Anyway, this is a funny thread. Started out as a gripe over a couple of arrogant Surrey cops, then we had moans about litter problems, objections to dropped fag butts and dogs pooing and then we have Yank bashing. Interesting.

Meanwhile how are things with the constabulary in the leafy county of Surrey these days?? Trying to come full circle here.

Still haven't heard anything so I'm assuming the non-existent damage didn't need repairing unlike my reputation as every shop in chertsey I've been in this week someone has asked me about it.

Fark off Surrey police on 16:24 - Jul 10 with 509 viewsJamie

Fark off Surrey police on 12:31 - Jul 10 by Konk

Have met some of the nicest, shittiest, smartest and dumbest people ive ever met in America. Unsurprisingly for a country so immensely large, it has a very broad spread of people.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:25 - Jul 10 with 506 viewsNorthernr

What on earth is going on in here?
Fark off Surrey police on 16:27 - Jul 10 with 501 viewswombat

Fark off Surrey police on 16:24 - Jul 10 by Jamie

Have met some of the nicest, shittiest, smartest and dumbest people ive ever met in America. Unsurprisingly for a country so immensely large, it has a very broad spread of people.

and thats just there wasitlines !!!

right im off for a fag anyone got dylans address ???

Fark off Surrey police on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 493 viewsOakwoodR

Fark off Surrey police on 16:25 - Jul 10 by Northernr

What on earth is going on in here?

I think we are all assisting Wombat with his application to Harvard.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 491 viewsMetallica_Hoop

In San Fran. I got annoyed when people kept asking me to repeat myself until I realised they loved my clipped precise English tones.

The only rude people I met in America in the 3 times I've been, were immigrants in the food places in New York Go figure.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fark off Surrey police on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 490 viewswombat

Fark off Surrey police on 16:30 - Jul 10 by OakwoodR

I think we are all assisting Wombat with his application to Harvard.

I turned them down oakwood

Fark off Surrey police on 16:35 - Jul 10 with 486 viewsOakwoodR

Fark off Surrey police on 16:31 - Jul 10 by Metallica_Hoop

In San Fran. I got annoyed when people kept asking me to repeat myself until I realised they loved my clipped precise English tones.

The only rude people I met in America in the 3 times I've been, were immigrants in the food places in New York Go figure.

They go mad for the English accent... as a 40 year old Englishman with a 24 year old American wife I am living proof.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:39 - Jul 10 with 481 viewsMichael_Hunt

Fark off Surrey police on 16:35 - Jul 10 by OakwoodR

They go mad for the English accent... as a 40 year old Englishman with a 24 year old American wife I am living proof.

Not for much longer with that age gap!
Fark off Surrey police on 16:42 - Jul 10 with 473 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fair play sir

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fark off Surrey police on 16:42 - Jul 10 with 471 viewsJamie

Well said. Having spent a decent amount of time over there it was common to get double takes and constant questioning just to hear an English accent.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:43 - Jul 10 with 468 viewsKonk

People either can't understand me or think I'm Australian or South African. I'm a bit Henry's Cat at times, but I find it amazing how many people can't understand a London accent. It takes me a couple of days of repeating myself/blank expressions and then I remember to slow down and enunciate. Which makes me sound like a dopey tw at once I get back to Heathrow.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024