Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fark off Surrey police 15:55 - Jul 4 with 6547 viewsloftboy

Just reversed parked my car behind a black focus, tightish gap, next thing two coppers have jumped out and accused me of hitting their car, which I didn't, after a heated exchange (on my part) I was threatened with arrest and told I was scaring my son. After calming down and having all my details checked I was then cautioned while a statement was written. Got to wait for the desk Sargeant to get back to me to see if the none existent damage has to go through insurance.
Farking cock suckers go and nick some real criminals.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fark off Surrey police on 10:41 - Jul 5 with 933 viewsKonk

Fark off Surrey police on 10:23 - Jul 5 by willis1980

Some tosser that parks outside my flat on occassion likes to empty all of his fast food crap on the pavement, drives me up the wall and i get the feeling the neighbours think its me!! i had to trim the hedge at the front of the house last night and noticed people were just shoving their crisp packets, cans etc into the hedge. there really are some twonkers about.
the one that really gets my goat are the dog owners that dont pick up after their pets!!
Did MacDees used to have to employ street sweepers that used to pick up all of their packaging left on the street, as the introduced some law regarding fast food joints and their litter!

I will never understand why people can't keep hold of their rubbish until they find a bin or get home. Zero responsibility for anything.

For every chicken box found on the street - £1,000 fine for all chicken places within a 4 mile radius. For every half-gnawed chicken bones thrown on the floor of a bus - All chicken places within a 1 mile radius of the route shutdown for a week.

It's the only way the bas tards will learn. Take away their chicken and they'll have to have a re-think.

Maybe they could introduce deposits on chicken boxes/bones etc? Take your shit back to the chicken shack and get your £5 back. Or maybe the shi thouse parents could teach their kids a bit of consideration?

If you don't clean up after your dog, you get your face smeared in the shi t by an armed policemen, you then get tied to a lamp post on the high street for 24 hours with sh it all over your face. Do it again and the dog gets shot.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fark off Surrey police on 10:48 - Jul 5 with 927 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fark off Surrey police on 17:25 - Jul 4 by Hayesender

I got my details taken today for the heinous crime of dropping my fag on the kerb as I boarded a bus.

I fecking hate this country

well don't litter all the time then and put your disgusting fag in a bin you lazy c*nt. We all have to live here, have some respect for others.

Bare bones.

Fark off Surrey police on 10:49 - Jul 5 with 926 viewsKonk

Fark off Surrey police on 10:32 - Jul 5 by Juzzie

Annoys the crap out of me too Konk.

I live in a small-ish block of flats and it has a bus stop outside. It has bins too plus paper, glass & can recycling bins. All right by the bus stop. Most people seem to think they're invisisble and just drop their sh.it all over the pavement. There's a school around the corner too and the kids are even worse, they deliberatley chuck their stuff over our fence.

The main problem is sh it parents not instilling any sense of right and wrong in the kids, but there's not much you can do about that. We used to have people coming into our school every year giving a big talk about litter and then we'd go out (oh, happy days!) and have to litter-pick for an afternoon. It definitely made a big impression on me, and the next time the teenagers are moaning that they have nothing to do, they might think about how the youth club funding etc is being diverted into street cleaning because they can't use a fu cking bin.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fark off Surrey police on 11:11 - Jul 5 with 911 viewsQPunkR

Fark off Surrey police on 10:49 - Jul 5 by Konk

The main problem is sh it parents not instilling any sense of right and wrong in the kids, but there's not much you can do about that. We used to have people coming into our school every year giving a big talk about litter and then we'd go out (oh, happy days!) and have to litter-pick for an afternoon. It definitely made a big impression on me, and the next time the teenagers are moaning that they have nothing to do, they might think about how the youth club funding etc is being diverted into street cleaning because they can't use a fu cking bin.

All that Sheidt annoys the hell outta me too.
I have a dog and clean up after him every time the little bastard does a shit. Even the horrible runny ones and it p*sses me off when I see mounds of dogSheidt other owners don't clean up.
About the ubiquitous sh!tty chicken boxes an all - not only are they are sh!tty eyesore, but they ALL contain half eaten chicken bones, which my dog loves to try and eat while I'm cleaning up the sh!t he's just done. I've lost count of the number of times I've seem him skulking away from me hiding something and I've had to go down his gullet to retrieve a chicken bone before he slices up his intestines

QPR - "shit but local"

Fark off Surrey police on 12:32 - Jul 5 with 883 viewsA40Bosh

Konk,
Your last three posts on this thread warrant you standing for public office and I for one would vote for you (as long as football stayed out of your politics for obvious reasons).

Police Death Squads for littering - Sensible Policies For A Sensible Britain.

Smear Sheet over dog owners face and then tied to a lamp post.

Absolutely Quality

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fark off Surrey police on 13:47 - Jul 5 with 825 viewsRickyDicky

Fark off Surrey police on 11:11 - Jul 5 by QPunkR

All that Sheidt annoys the hell outta me too.
I have a dog and clean up after him every time the little bastard does a shit. Even the horrible runny ones and it p*sses me off when I see mounds of dogSheidt other owners don't clean up.
About the ubiquitous sh!tty chicken boxes an all - not only are they are sh!tty eyesore, but they ALL contain half eaten chicken bones, which my dog loves to try and eat while I'm cleaning up the sh!t he's just done. I've lost count of the number of times I've seem him skulking away from me hiding something and I've had to go down his gullet to retrieve a chicken bone before he slices up his intestines

Yea I don't get it.

Nice little plastic bag of poo keeps your hands warm in the winter.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Fark off Surrey police on 14:02 - Jul 5 with 814 viewsTacticalR

Is it my imagination, or has this thread morphed from a 'police gave me a caution for something I didn't do' thread into 'people drop litter (so it would be better if there were more police around to keep an eye on them)' thread?

Air hostess clique

Fark off Surrey police on 15:12 - Jul 5 with 790 viewsJuzzie

Fark off Surrey police on 14:02 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

Is it my imagination, or has this thread morphed from a 'police gave me a caution for something I didn't do' thread into 'people drop litter (so it would be better if there were more police around to keep an eye on them)' thread?

Yup..... and while we're at it... people in supermarkets who are too fking lazy to put back items where they got them from should also be shot. I mean, in Tescos today and there a lump of fresh meat (in cellophane) dumped in the washing powder section. WTF??

Login to get fewer ads

Fark off Surrey police on 15:14 - Jul 5 with 786 viewskensalriser

Grade 1 ranting.

My special ire is reserved for the cnts who throw sht out of moving cars - not only completely disrespectful but dangerous. Those particular tw@ts who throw still-burning fag butts out of their window should have their cars summararily crushed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fark off Surrey police on 15:25 - Jul 5 with 774 viewssmegma

We could learn a thing or two from the Japanese. At the world cup the locals would go to their seats and tie a binliner to the seat at the end of the aisle. At the end of the game the binliner would be full up. The Japanese would then look on the floor for any rubbish and pick it up and get rid of it. They would then take the bin liner and put them in the tons of wheely bins that were outside the entrances.
Fark off Surrey police on 15:29 - Jul 5 with 770 viewsJamie

Fark off Surrey police on 15:12 - Jul 5 by Juzzie

Yup..... and while we're at it... people in supermarkets who are too fking lazy to put back items where they got them from should also be shot. I mean, in Tescos today and there a lump of fresh meat (in cellophane) dumped in the washing powder section. WTF??

Was in Tesco the other night and noticed signs everywhere with 'items must be purchased before consumption' which seemed a bit much until a few minutes later when I saw a piece of ciabatta in an aisle torn from its packet and with a chunk bitten out of it.
Fark off Surrey police on 15:41 - Jul 5 with 759 viewsHayesender

Fark off Surrey police on 10:48 - Jul 5 by Antti_Heinola

well don't litter all the time then and put your disgusting fag in a bin you lazy c*nt. We all have to live here, have some respect for others.

Shame you weren't there. I could have used your eyes to compensate for the lack of ashtrays

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fark off Surrey police on 15:45 - Jul 5 with 754 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was at the Voortrekker monument in Gauteng a few years back and in the car park could not see a litter bin for my Marlboro red dogend so I saw a tree with lots of butts around the base and went to put it out there.

Voice in Afrikaans "Wat doen jy met daardie Stumfie" (sp fag end, I understood that bit) I felt a bit guilty but there was no where else to put it other than the tarmac. There were at least about 300 already there.

I ended up with 3 filters on my mates dashboard, luckily for her the car stank anyway as it leaked in a storm we were in 3 days before.

*Interesting feeling that, driving along with your feet under water!*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fark off Surrey police on 15:51 - Jul 5 with 746 viewsblacky200

During the mid 80s when I used to go to all games home and away I used to see a bloke who was a right thug. He would start fights wherever he could. One day at the Rs (forget which game it was) after the game he comes charging past me and whacks a guy starting a big bundle. All the Police come in swinging and grab him. He then pulls out his warrant card showing he is a police officer and they promptly let him go! My theory is that loads of police officers would be criminals if they weren't coppers.
Fark off Surrey police on 15:52 - Jul 5 with 746 viewsstowmarketrange

Fark off Surrey police on 15:25 - Jul 5 by smegma

We could learn a thing or two from the Japanese. At the world cup the locals would go to their seats and tie a binliner to the seat at the end of the aisle. At the end of the game the binliner would be full up. The Japanese would then look on the floor for any rubbish and pick it up and get rid of it. They would then take the bin liner and put them in the tons of wheely bins that were outside the entrances.

They also have some funny habits like buying 14 year old schoolgirls used knickers.
Fark off Surrey police on 15:54 - Jul 5 with 749 viewsstowmarketrange

Fark off Surrey police on 10:02 - Jul 5 by Konk

Bugs the fu ck out of me, that. On a daily basis, I see people dropping rubbish in the street whilst stood at a bus stop no more than five feet from a bin. Cu nts. Same as the fu cking idiots who drive round with four tons of fast food bol locks, drinks cans etc in their car until they get round to having a tidy-up/dumping it all in the street.

The same cu nts dropping litter (friend chicken boxes - I'd shut the places down if their customers can't use a bin) are the same twa ts that have their dogs shi tting everywhere without them picking it up, their horrible dogs running round without leads, and who insist on playing their sh it music out of tinny fu cking speakers on the bus...cu nts.

Anti-social, inconsiderate thoughtless, cun ts with no pride in themselves or their surroundings. I'm becoming increasingly in favour of police death squads these days. I'd shoot any fuc ker who failed to show respect for their fellow citizens. Yes, I'm advocating extra-judicial, summary executions of anti-social shi tbags. Landlords dumping mattresses and bedroom furniture on the street - shoot 'em. The tw at who throws his empty beer cans over my fence, every fu cking day - kneecap the cun t. Do what you want at home, but don't act like a twa t when you're out and about. We're crammed into a city of 8,000,000 people, show some fuc king consideration, you fu cking cu nts and then our councils might not need to employ thousands of cleaners rather than frontline workers who could be helping the needy...you twa ts.

Its a miracle,I agree with a Fulham supporter on something else apart from hating Chelshite (East SW6 blues).
Fark off Surrey police on 16:19 - Jul 5 with 724 viewsGetMeRangers

Fark off Surrey police on 10:23 - Jul 5 by willis1980

Some tosser that parks outside my flat on occassion likes to empty all of his fast food crap on the pavement, drives me up the wall and i get the feeling the neighbours think its me!! i had to trim the hedge at the front of the house last night and noticed people were just shoving their crisp packets, cans etc into the hedge. there really are some twonkers about.
the one that really gets my goat are the dog owners that dont pick up after their pets!!
Did MacDees used to have to employ street sweepers that used to pick up all of their packaging left on the street, as the introduced some law regarding fast food joints and their litter!

Tings shoved into hedges is one thing, but bags of dog droppings lobbed over the fence is quite another. It is worse once in the country side where people think it is acceptable to lob baby disposbale nappies, as well as clear up dog mess, in to the hedgerows where they fester for years (no idea how long they take to naturally degrade?

Watching council workers strim and cut the verges is a real eye opener and gives some idea of how frequently Brits decamp their rubbish out of the window of their cars.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:26 - Jul 5 with 718 viewsstowmarketrange

Fark off Surrey police on 16:19 - Jul 5 by GetMeRangers

Tings shoved into hedges is one thing, but bags of dog droppings lobbed over the fence is quite another. It is worse once in the country side where people think it is acceptable to lob baby disposbale nappies, as well as clear up dog mess, in to the hedgerows where they fester for years (no idea how long they take to naturally degrade?

Watching council workers strim and cut the verges is a real eye opener and gives some idea of how frequently Brits decamp their rubbish out of the window of their cars.

Tell me about it.We live in a small village,and you see loads of rubbish on the side of the road where people in cars just toss it out of the car windows.
We put carrier bags over the gearstick to put our rubbish in until we find a bin to put it into.Why can't others do the same.
I think car makers should be forced to put bins in the cars they make.It might make some idiots think about litter,although I doubt it.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:43 - Jul 5 with 702 viewswillis1980

Fark off Surrey police on 15:45 - Jul 5 by Metallica_Hoop

I was at the Voortrekker monument in Gauteng a few years back and in the car park could not see a litter bin for my Marlboro red dogend so I saw a tree with lots of butts around the base and went to put it out there.

Voice in Afrikaans "Wat doen jy met daardie Stumfie" (sp fag end, I understood that bit) I felt a bit guilty but there was no where else to put it other than the tarmac. There were at least about 300 already there.

I ended up with 3 filters on my mates dashboard, luckily for her the car stank anyway as it leaked in a storm we were in 3 days before.

*Interesting feeling that, driving along with your feet under water!*

bit rich him asking you what you were doing with your stompie, some of the shit you see people do in Jo'burg puts a lot of the comments on here in the shade, on of my faves is watching the boksburg locals drive their cars into the middle of the park not getting out of it. Then they sit in their cars devouring their wimpy, steers or nandos and chuck the rubbish out of the window before driving off, surely they couldve quite easily done this in the business park they got their take away from? A lot of saffas I know are always really suprised when they see the masses of shopping bags filled with peoples left over rubbish piled up next to the bins in londons parks or commons.
Fark off Surrey police on 16:55 - Jul 5 with 690 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fark off Surrey police on 16:43 - Jul 5 by willis1980

bit rich him asking you what you were doing with your stompie, some of the shit you see people do in Jo'burg puts a lot of the comments on here in the shade, on of my faves is watching the boksburg locals drive their cars into the middle of the park not getting out of it. Then they sit in their cars devouring their wimpy, steers or nandos and chuck the rubbish out of the window before driving off, surely they couldve quite easily done this in the business park they got their take away from? A lot of saffas I know are always really suprised when they see the masses of shopping bags filled with peoples left over rubbish piled up next to the bins in londons parks or commons.

We didn't pay the Car Park guy as we were only getting Malaria tablets for the Kruger.
Came back 5 mins later and the drugged up fool had tried to nick the car WITH THE STEERING LOCK IN POSITION

His mates in the far corner didn't look like the sort of people to mess with so we just ordered an engineer and scarpered.

Horrible place, did you notice the road signs don't make sense? Twice we followed a sign for a turn off that hadn't been built

Fark off Surrey police on 17:05 - Jul 5 with 679 viewswillis1980

Fark off Surrey police on 16:55 - Jul 5 by Metallica_Hoop

We didn't pay the Car Park guy as we were only getting Malaria tablets for the Kruger.
Came back 5 mins later and the drugged up fool had tried to nick the car WITH THE STEERING LOCK IN POSITION

His mates in the far corner didn't look like the sort of people to mess with so we just ordered an engineer and scarpered.

Horrible place, did you notice the road signs don't make sense? Twice we followed a sign for a turn off that hadn't been built

this video says all you need to know about the boerkies in Joezi...

I also had the misfortune of meet this china in high flyers, boksburg

Fark off Surrey police on 17:08 - Jul 5 with 670 viewsloftboy

I've had no call back so, hopefully it will be the end of the matter.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fark off Surrey police on 17:09 - Jul 5 with 669 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That Bokkie vid is hilarious, the stunned silence as it hit.

He was very lucky indeed.

Fark off Surrey police on 17:11 - Jul 5 with 663 viewsQPR1506

Talking of dropping fag butts!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-18728303

In Redknapp We Trust !

Fark off Surrey police on 17:14 - Jul 5 with 658 viewswillis1980

Fark off Surrey police on 17:09 - Jul 5 by Metallica_Hoop

That Bokkie vid is hilarious, the stunned silence as it hit.

He was very lucky indeed.

Some of those okes are lekker doof ne!

Personally I like the: "yoh yoh yoh!" as he inspects the damage.

Vernon Koekemoer genuinely dresses and dances like that, when i saw him i asked the missus who is that plonker in the buffalos and womans blouse, followed by my afrikaner chomie getting all excited shouting: jesis jirre vat are vernon koekemoer!

its a different world out there metallica
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024