Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Scott RIP 08:52 - Aug 20 with 1390 viewsAunt_Nelly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19314967
Tony Scott RIP on 11:43 - Aug 20 with 1334 viewsrobith

Can't believe it. True Romance is my favourite film of all time
Tony Scott RIP on 11:45 - Aug 20 with 1319 viewsOzhoop

I was driving home from work when I heard the news on the radio. Bloody awful. Always enjoyed his popcorn flicks.
Tony Scott RIP on 15:12 - Aug 20 with 1234 viewsHollowayRanger

will and never will understand why people throw their lives away

you get just one chance if everyone was so weak there would be bodies everywhere ,,,and his was better than most

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tony Scott RIP on 15:15 - Aug 20 with 1228 viewshoopstilidie

Tony Scott RIP on 15:12 - Aug 20 by HollowayRanger

you get just one chance if everyone was so weak there would be bodies everywhere ,,,and his was better than most

Weak?

Shut up.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Tony Scott RIP on 15:20 - Aug 20 with 1217 viewsrobith

Count yourself lucky sire. Have a friend who suffers from severe depression which lead to him trying to take his own life. It's a horrid debilitating illness that erases all rational thought and concept of hope until every second is constant mental agony that you can't bear you very existence any more.

It's got nothing to do with being weak whatsoever
Tony Scott RIP on 17:10 - Aug 20 with 1173 viewsbosh67

Horrible news. Obviously something was very badly wrong personally for him. RIP

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony Scott RIP on 17:12 - Aug 20 with 1166 viewsBlackCrowe

Flipping ignorant.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tony Scott RIP on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1150 viewsJamie

Tony Scott RIP on 17:10 - Aug 20 by bosh67

Horrible news. Obviously something was very badly wrong personally for him. RIP

ABC say inoperable brain tumour.
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Scott RIP on 17:27 - Aug 20 with 1147 viewsdaveB

if it's a brain tumour I can understand it, just get it over with. A sad loss, he gave a talk to my college back in the 90's, a very interesting and entertaining man
Tony Scott RIP on 17:37 - Aug 20 with 1132 viewswestberksr

Tony Scott RIP on 17:25 - Aug 20 by Jamie

that makes some sense of it.

Without assisted suicide it's a case of choosing your preferred method whilst you still have the ability to do so. Would hate to be debilitated to the extent that you wish for death but don't have the option because of the law.

RIP
Tony Scott RIP on 18:53 - Aug 20 with 1094 viewsHayesender

Very brave decision imo.

Damn sight braver than I would be I reckon!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tony Scott RIP on 18:54 - Aug 20 with 1091 viewsWarfieldHoop

RIP.

Top Gun - BEST FILM EVER
Tony Scott RIP on 19:10 - Aug 20 with 1072 viewsSonofNorfolt

Tony Scott RIP on 18:54 - Aug 20 by WarfieldHoop

RIP.

Top Gun - BEST FILM EVER

Best film ever?

How many have you watched? Two?
Tony Scott RIP on 19:35 - Aug 20 with 1055 viewsHollowayRanger

Tony Scott RIP on 17:25 - Aug 20 by Jamie

if thats true then totally understand thats an evil fate ive seen medical books at the library of such evil things brain slices minus blood look so much like cauliflower but futher in book there was one with a golf ball size green crystal bang in the center no way of getting to it and the damage it had down

pain must have been impossible ,so if thats what he had he did the right thing

sorry if i upset anyone yes never know anyone to take their own life and hope never do ,only reasons i can see for doing so area killer illness or if your right at the bottom and try as you might you cant find a way out

just cant understand those who's lives are better then most doing it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tony Scott RIP on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 1050 viewswaveydave

ever heard of depression?
Tony Scott RIP on 19:46 - Aug 20 with 1038 viewsJeff

Tony Scott RIP on 19:35 - Aug 20 by HollowayRanger

if thats true then totally understand thats an evil fate ive seen medical books at the library of such evil things brain slices minus blood look so much like cauliflower but futher in book there was one with a golf ball size green crystal bang in the center no way of getting to it and the damage it had down

pain must have been impossible ,so if thats what he had he did the right thing

sorry if i upset anyone yes never know anyone to take their own life and hope never do ,only reasons i can see for doing so area killer illness or if your right at the bottom and try as you might you cant find a way out

just cant understand those who's lives are better then most doing it

Holloway, no offence, but as you clearly do not understand depression, you'd probably do well to bow out of this thread sooner rather than later.

just because you're rich and/or famous, does not mean you cannot be depressed, depression cares not for your bank balance or celebrity status...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

Tony Scott RIP on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 1029 viewsJonDoeman

Tony Scott RIP on 19:10 - Aug 20 by SonofNorfolt

Best film ever?

It Is What It Is !!

Tony Scott RIP on 19:51 - Aug 20 with 1024 viewsHollowayRanger

Tony Scott RIP on 19:41 - Aug 20 by waveydave

ever heard of depression?

tempted to say had it saturday but thats me being flip

Ive known people with depression known a couple to have complete breakdowns knew a woman who had 5 miscarriages while her sister had twins known so many people get ill and finally after long fights die but never known anyone give up on life ,its true it is something i dont understand and hopefully never will

Listen to the band play!

Tony Scott RIP on 20:17 - Aug 20 with 1005 viewsWarfieldHoop

Tony Scott RIP on 19:10 - Aug 20 by SonofNorfolt

Best film ever?

Have you lost that lovin' feelin'?
Tony Scott RIP on 20:29 - Aug 20 with 991 viewsBromleyHoop

Suicide is supposedly the most selfish act of all. I disagree; he has preserved the memory of the person he was to his wife and two young sons without them having to witness and care for someone ravaged by a terrible disease.

It's a shame that the fella who went to Court recently to put himself out of his misery was not given the same opportunity to go out with a modicum of dignity and under his own terms without being a burden to others.

Euthenasia, under carefully controlled circumstances, has to be introduced eventually.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Tony Scott RIP on 20:39 - Aug 20 with 982 viewsHollowayRanger

Tony Scott RIP on 20:29 - Aug 20 by BromleyHoop

Suicide is supposedly the most selfish act of all. I disagree; he has preserved the memory of the person he was to his wife and two young sons without them having to witness and care for someone ravaged by a terrible disease.

It's a shame that the fella who went to Court recently to put himself out of his misery was not given the same opportunity to go out with a modicum of dignity and under his own terms without being a burden to others.

Euthenasia, under carefully controlled circumstances, has to be introduced eventually.

agree if theres no medical hope why let them suffer like that if they want to go

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024