Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Di Matteo 09:07 - Nov 21 with 2922 viewsJamie

Wins the sack race. Poor old Hughes can't win a fcking thing this year.
Di Matteo on 09:10 - Nov 21 with 1728 viewsbaz_qpr

If true - I'd take him now, has achieved a promotion from the championship, decent tactician - Forget the Chelsea connections, El Tel had those too. Snap him up
Di Matteo on 09:12 - Nov 21 with 1705 viewsexiled_dictator

Agreed; look beyond prejudices and get him in.
Besides, we already have plenty of scum on board.

Pep must have had his arm twisted so tight, he will be in plaster at the press conference. Those Ruskies know how to do their work.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Di Matteo on 09:12 - Nov 21 with 1698 viewsrichranger

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc
Chelsea Football Club has parted company this morning with manager Roberto Di Matteo. More to follow...
Di Matteo on 09:13 - Nov 21 with 1696 viewsTheBlob

Di Matteo on 09:10 - Nov 21 by baz_qpr

If true - I'd take him now, has achieved a promotion from the championship, decent tactician - Forget the Chelsea connections, El Tel had those too. Snap him up

As much as I like Harry,I'd go for DM.Had a feeling some time ago he might be in the mix.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Di Matteo on 09:16 - Nov 21 with 1674 viewsNeil_SI

That club continues to behave in such a bizarre and insane manner.

I'm pretty sure they sacked Ruud Gullit when they were second, and probably when Gianluca Vialli was in a decent position in the table as well and Carlos Ancelotti the year after he'd won the double.

Now Roberto Di Matteo while they're in third, having just won the Champions League and FA Cup... he was always just a stop gap but what more did they expect from him, certainly not the silverware he won last season.

I know we've been through our fair share over the years, but jesus christ.
Di Matteo on 09:18 - Nov 21 with 1653 viewsrichranger

A good manager - sign him up!
Di Matteo on 09:20 - Nov 21 with 1629 viewsjonno

You've got to imagine that TF will be thinking that those cnts have sacked Di Matteo after all he's achieved there, yet I'm keeping Mr incompetent in place? WTF? Wouldn't be surprised to see us get DM in now.
Di Matteo on 09:21 - Nov 21 with 1616 viewsBluce_Ree

During December 2010 and January 2011, the club had a period of poor form, winning only one of ten matches. The majority of fans were still loyal to Di Matteo, but after a 0—3 defeat to Manchester City on 5 February 2011, he was relieved of his duties with immediate effect,[12] and first-team coach Michael Appleton was appointed caretaker manager.[13] West Bromwich finished the season in eleventh position.

NO THANKS.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Di Matteo on 09:22 - Nov 21 with 1603 viewstoboboly

Di Matteo on 09:21 - Nov 21 by Bluce_Ree

During December 2010 and January 2011, the club had a period of poor form, winning only one of ten matches. The majority of fans were still loyal to Di Matteo, but after a 0—3 defeat to Manchester City on 5 February 2011, he was relieved of his duties with immediate effect,[12] and first-team coach Michael Appleton was appointed caretaker manager.[13] West Bromwich finished the season in eleventh position.

NO THANKS.

Better than Hughes though.Still we should have gone for Howe, Appleton, Holloway, O'Driscoll etc when we had the chance.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Di Matteo on 09:23 - Nov 21 with 1602 viewsTGRRRSSS

He was always something of a caretaker manager for them, getting Guardiola will be unlikely to solve their proble,s, becausse Abramovich wont have the patience.
Still from RDM's POV he's got a Champs League on his CV now.
Also worth pointing out that this seaqson he's lost the critical games, whether you think it right they sack RDM, RA won't see the reasons behind this and the fcat ageing players still have too much say.
Di Matteo on 09:24 - Nov 21 with 1586 viewsRangersw12

This
Di Matteo on 09:27 - Nov 21 with 1546 viewstoboboly

"The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season."

Hmmmmmm.....take note Tony.

Di Matteo on 09:36 - Nov 21 with 1488 viewsderbyhoop

Theyhad to act quickly before QPR appoint Harry.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Di Matteo on 09:36 - Nov 21 with 1486 viewsbeeeater

Di Matteo on 09:27 - Nov 21 by toboboly

"The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season."

Hmmmmmm.....take note Tony.

Yep agreed he'll.do for me
Di Matteo on 09:50 - Nov 21 with 1427 viewsColesIndyRs

No way, he couldn't beat us and we're shit.
Di Matteo on 09:51 - Nov 21 with 1415 viewssmegma

Di Matteo on 09:12 - Nov 21 by richranger

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc
Chelsea Football Club has parted company this morning with manager Roberto Di Matteo. More to follow...

Yet they stand behind their captain.
Di Matteo on 09:51 - Nov 21 with 1411 viewsnedflanders

I cannot understand the di Matteo love in. Any 'decent tactician' wouldn't constantly pick David Luiz at centre half when he has ivanovic available to fulfill that role. They were extremely lucky to win the champs league last year and have been so poor this year that they couldn't even score against our defence. Arguing galore among players in dressing rooms and a manager who had let himself be controlled like a puppet by the chairman. We've already got a crap manager. We don't need another one.
Di Matteo on 09:53 - Nov 21 with 1396 viewsklr

Di Matteo to QPR ?

Now that would be truly desperate.

Almost as depressing as seeing a truly great caoch like Benitez sitting in the Chelsea dugout when he gave a heads up to QPR.
Di Matteo on 09:55 - Nov 21 with 1365 viewsexiled_dictator

SKY reporting that Rafa Benitez will take over till the end of the season when the Messiah, Pep not Mourinho, will be shipped in.
If that's the case, and I don't know if it is, then why sack RDM? He knows the club, team & set up. The whole thing seems ridicoulas, but was probably seeled when he admitted the loss was his mistake, the buck stops with him, and he is really looking for a nice pay off and will still keep his credibility.
He may want to take some time away from football, and top up his tan & rediscover his family.
Would still have him, though.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Di Matteo on 09:57 - Nov 21 with 1343 viewsklr

Di Matteo on 09:55 - Nov 21 by exiled_dictator

SKY reporting that Rafa Benitez will take over till the end of the season when the Messiah, Pep not Mourinho, will be shipped in.
If that's the case, and I don't know if it is, then why sack RDM? He knows the club, team & set up. The whole thing seems ridicoulas, but was probably seeled when he admitted the loss was his mistake, the buck stops with him, and he is really looking for a nice pay off and will still keep his credibility.
He may want to take some time away from football, and top up his tan & rediscover his family.
Would still have him, though.

What a F*cking disaster for us that is.
Di Matteo on 10:00 - Nov 21 with 1323 viewsWestbourneR

Incredibly harsh on Di Matteo in my opinion. Really shocking. They're third and four points of the top!

However I wouldn't rate RDM over Redknapp at this point.

As he proved at West Brom as well Di Matteo can't organise a defense to save his life. Pretty sure WBA were going down until Hodgson took over.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Di Matteo on 10:01 - Nov 21 with 1323 viewscorse

see that mr TF? its not that difficult.
do i want to see dimatteo at qpr? no thanks.
Di Matteo on 10:02 - Nov 21 with 1314 viewsrrrspricey

Di Matteo on 09:51 - Nov 21 by smegma

Yet they stand behind their captain.

Was just thinking the same thing smeg.

Bit undecided about RDM got a decent record with the scum but most managers (Huges aside) would with the funds and talent he inherited. Much rather have Rafa tbh.

If it's true the Russian twunt has made contact to offer his a short term contract it doesn't mean he'll take it. Personally I'd rather go somewhere that's permanent and if it doesn't work out still walk away with a shed load of dosh.

Come to LR Rafa......you know it makes sense
Di Matteo on 10:05 - Nov 21 with 1300 viewsBluce_Ree

He'll be better than Hughes but so would I based on my performance on Championship Manager 01/02. He's not the answer.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Di Matteo on 10:08 - Nov 21 with 1274 viewstoboboly

Di Matteo on 10:05 - Nov 21 by Bluce_Ree

He'll be better than Hughes but so would I based on my performance on Championship Manager 01/02. He's not the answer.

Playing Football Manager 05, doing quite well however trying to keep QPR in the Premiership is a nightmare. Still won more games than Hughes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024