Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry interview after the game 22:57 - Nov 27 with 1806 viewsbosh67

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20513697

Looks encouraged!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry interview after the game on 23:06 - Nov 27 with 1728 viewsSamegmol

The one thing that strikes me straight away about this interview is that 'Arry is saying "we". I'm pretty sure Hughes took months if at all before he referred to us as "we".
Harry interview after the game on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 1655 viewsLblock

Hughes and Harry
Chalk and Cheese

Loved the praise for the fans who made the trip and the tub thumping ready for Saturday

I don't think we EVER sang Sparkys blue n white army but Arrys will get a loud airing in 5 days

I'm enthused

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Harry interview after the game on 23:16 - Nov 27 with 1654 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I don't know how long Hughes took to say 'we' rather than 'Premier League' and "Games' and 'I'd better sort this out' rather than 'Winner against Barcelona'

But I definitely noticed HR using we almost very deliberately right from the start. Even if its with a level of artifice it shows he understands things a bit better.
Harry interview after the game on 23:28 - Nov 27 with 1598 viewsBromleyHoop

I saw the Sky Sports interview and I thought he looked a bit shell shocked; as if, after watching the match, he realised that the task he has on his hands is actually more difficult than he initially thought.

This 'team' lack so much confidence it's sad to see. Against any other team in the league I think we'd have lost tonight. We might have worked hard but with the ball Rangers looked nervous.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Harry interview after the game on 23:36 - Nov 27 with 1571 viewsLblock

Harry interview after the game on 23:28 - Nov 27 by BromleyHoop

I saw the Sky Sports interview and I thought he looked a bit shell shocked; as if, after watching the match, he realised that the task he has on his hands is actually more difficult than he initially thought.

This 'team' lack so much confidence it's sad to see. Against any other team in the league I think we'd have lost tonight. We might have worked hard but with the ball Rangers looked nervous.

Who you talking about? Arry our Martin Thunderbird Doll?

O'Neill looked dumbfounded. He couldn't answer questions straight and certainly looked dazed and confused.
I actually think they are worse than us and I'm not so sure they'll get anything on Saturday v Norwich

Admittedly we still need a miracle of biblical proportions to turn our tang round but I can see Slumberland dropping
Martin O to be next for the chop???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Harry interview after the game on 23:42 - Nov 27 with 1554 viewscobbleR

Really?

I saw that (at work) and I thought he looked quite pleased with just about everything..... said some good things about the midfield and we looked solid and created chances. To be honest, after the final whistle I was a bit gutted but after his interview it cheered me up :-)

Strange how people see things differently, eh. Anyway, talk about a MUST WIN game on Saturday, let's hope the place is rocking!
Harry interview after the game on 23:47 - Nov 27 with 1540 viewsBromleyHoop

Harry interview after the game on 23:42 - Nov 27 by cobbleR

Really?

I saw that (at work) and I thought he looked quite pleased with just about everything..... said some good things about the midfield and we looked solid and created chances. To be honest, after the final whistle I was a bit gutted but after his interview it cheered me up :-)

Strange how people see things differently, eh. Anyway, talk about a MUST WIN game on Saturday, let's hope the place is rocking!

He was always going to look for some positives - the team worked hard, the midfield is very combative, clean sheet etc etc but the reality is that the team was pretty desperate and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. As has been said by several commentators - this is Harry's most difficult job ever.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Harry interview after the game on 00:24 - Nov 28 with 1482 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We can't read anything into his interviews. He's too experienced and too clever to actually say what's on his mind. Sadly for Hughes, he wasn't.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Harry interview after the game on 08:15 - Nov 28 with 1346 viewsTacticalR

Harry interview after the game on 00:24 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

We can't read anything into his interviews. He's too experienced and too clever to actually say what's on his mind. Sadly for Hughes, he wasn't.

Do you mean Hughes wasn't clever enough to hide what was on his mind, or that there wasn't anything in his mind to hide?

Air hostess clique

Harry interview after the game on 09:48 - Nov 28 with 1261 viewstinhead

Harry interview after the game on 23:15 - Nov 27 by Lblock

Hughes and Harry
Chalk and Cheese

Loved the praise for the fans who made the trip and the tub thumping ready for Saturday

I don't think we EVER sang Sparkys blue n white army but Arrys will get a loud airing in 5 days

I'm enthused

"Hughes and Harry
Chalk and Cheese"

I like this comment.

I wonder what Harry's cheese of preference is? Are we sure he's not lurking on here already? Couldn't have given a stuff about Hughes cheese selection.

Puny God!

Harry interview after the game on 09:53 - Nov 28 with 1254 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry interview after the game on 08:15 - Nov 28 by TacticalR

Do you mean Hughes wasn't clever enough to hide what was on his mind, or that there wasn't anything in his mind to hide?

Who knows?! What I meant was that he wasn't experienced enough or clever enough, but your line works too!

The big PR test always seems to comes when the manager starts to struggle. When interviewed then he can't help but retreat into self-preserving stats and whinges. This invariably kills the fans and makes the manager isolated and unpopular but they just can't help it when they're under pressure - Redknapp, Hughes, Gerry Francis was a beaut for it. Hopefully, we won't have to worry about that for a while...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry interview after the game on 10:17 - Nov 28 with 1215 viewsbeeeater

Really what game were you watching. Just goes to show how differently we each see games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024