Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we really land on the moon? 20:42 - Dec 12 with 19630 viewsShackletonR

Interesting stuff, makes you wonder what else might not be what it seems!.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Did we really land on the moon? on 16:07 - Dec 13 with 1731 viewsSonofNorfolt

There is no doubt that mankind has been on the moon. The main query is whether or not Apollo XI landed there or not.
NASA were way behind schedule, Buzz Aldrin famously refused to swear on the Bible that he had done so, & Armstrong's recluse like behaviour point to something not quite right.
Ironically, the Bible, the biggest conspiracy ever, look at the amount of people who have fallen for that one.
Did we really land on the moon? on 17:57 - Dec 13 with 1700 viewsClive_Anderson

Did we really land on the moon? on 14:31 - Dec 13 by Antti_Heinola

Of course it was faked, Clive. Everyone knows that. Stanley Kubrick directed it. He admits it, quite obviously if you know what you're looking for and have a decent level of intelligence, in 'The Shining'.

I never said it was faked, just that it was odd that there were no pictures of the earth from when they were on the moon and no one has explained why.

We were having a half decent conversation before people started joining in late and screaming DAVID ICKE! NUTJOBS! 9/11! I HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD BUT YOU'RE ALL COMPLETELY MAD!
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:08 - Dec 13 with 1691 viewsTHEBUSH

Did we really land on the moon? on 16:07 - Dec 13 by SonofNorfolt

There is no doubt that mankind has been on the moon. The main query is whether or not Apollo XI landed there or not.
NASA were way behind schedule, Buzz Aldrin famously refused to swear on the Bible that he had done so, & Armstrong's recluse like behaviour point to something not quite right.
Ironically, the Bible, the biggest conspiracy ever, look at the amount of people who have fallen for that one.

The Russians sent an un-maned module to the moon, which brought back some rock samples.
The Russian samples were compared to the American rock samples and were found to be the same composition.
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:09 - Dec 13 with 1688 viewsfacto

prefer mars myself....nicer climate!!
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:18 - Dec 13 with 1681 viewsklr

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:09 - Dec 13 by facto

prefer mars myself....nicer climate!!

Conspiracy theorys; who remembers on the day of 7/7 watching BBC News & they mentioned reports of a shooting at Canary Wharf ?
They mentioned it once & once only, then denied all knowledge of it.

Anyone on here seriously believe that a Commercial Airliner crashed in to the Pentagon ?
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:29 - Dec 13 with 1701 viewsQPRDave

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:18 - Dec 13 by klr

Conspiracy theorys; who remembers on the day of 7/7 watching BBC News & they mentioned reports of a shooting at Canary Wharf ?

Anyone on here seriously believe that a Commercial Airliner crashed in to the Pentagon ?

Whats the shooting conspiracy then ?
What do you think hit the pentagon? genuinely interested
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:34 - Dec 13 with 1693 viewsfacto

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:29 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

good job 'ToddieWetblanket' ranger aint on here!..........he'd claim the zulus won at roarkes drift!
Did we really land on the moon? on 18:42 - Dec 13 with 1684 viewsklr

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:29 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

I think people said a missile hit the pentagon.

There was no convincing evidence whatsoever of a commercial airliner of that size hitting the pentagon in the way that they did, you also dont hear talk of the attacks on the Pentagon anymore, possibly because they realise they F*cked it up & only an idiot would believe a large commercial airplane crashed in to it.

They provided no cctv footage whatsoever of a Commercial Airliner crashing in to it, of course a building like the Pentagon wouldnt be covered by much CCTV would it ?! lol

Shootings in Canary Wharf;

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/77-ripple-effect/

Well worth a watch.
Login to get fewer ads

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:03 - Dec 13 with 1670 viewsQPRDave

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:42 - Dec 13 by klr

I think people said a missile hit the pentagon.

There was no convincing evidence whatsoever of a commercial airliner of that size hitting the pentagon in the way that they did, you also dont hear talk of the attacks on the Pentagon anymore, possibly because they realise they F*cked it up & only an idiot would believe a large commercial airplane crashed in to it.

They provided no cctv footage whatsoever of a Commercial Airliner crashing in to it, of course a building like the Pentagon wouldnt be covered by much CCTV would it ?! lol

Shootings in Canary Wharf;

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/77-ripple-effect/

Well worth a watch.

I did see something about cctv or something similar outside the pentagon didn't manage to capture any images of a plane and that none of the debris had any bits you might see from a plane, 2 bits being the wings.
Did we really land on the moon? on 19:10 - Dec 13 with 1663 viewsClive_Anderson

It's human nature to question things.

For example I'm not one for conspiracies on 9/11, but I simply don't believe the part of the official government explanation that they found some passports of the supposed terrorists blown clear of the buildings a few hours after the planes had crashed into them.

However I can understand why they'd pretend they found them, possibly to show that they knew what was going on during such a chaotic time. But clearly in this case the offical explanation is bollocks.
Did we really land on the moon? on 19:21 - Dec 13 with 1649 viewsQPRDave

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:10 - Dec 13 by Clive_Anderson

It's human nature to question things.

For example I'm not one for conspiracies on 9/11, but I simply don't believe the part of the official government explanation that they found some passports of the supposed terrorists blown clear of the buildings a few hours after the planes had crashed into them.

However I can understand why they'd pretend they found them, possibly to show that they knew what was going on during such a chaotic time. But clearly in this case the offical explanation is bollocks.

Yeah i can see what you're saying
Did we really land on the moon? on 19:27 - Dec 13 with 1636 viewsClive_Anderson

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:21 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

Yeah i can see what you're saying

Some people would consider questioning any part of the official story as completely mad.

As an aside, the conspiracy theories that:

a) Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11
b) They also had no weapons of mass destruction

Seem to be accepted by most people, but they were still conspiracy theories that went against the official government line. Speaking to Americans at the time they thought anyone who didn't believe what bush was saying was a complete and utter whackjob.
Did we really land on the moon? on 19:33 - Dec 13 with 1633 viewswombat

Did we really land on the moon? on 18:18 - Dec 13 by klr

First time I've agreed with Klr but watched some footage last night and no don't believe a commercial airliner crashed into the pentagon. In any way shape of form and never have done. On that bloody awful day there was so many reports going round about various things going on that it was probably a false report of something happening at canary wharf to be honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:55 - Dec 13 with 1615 viewsklr

2:42 onwards

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 1612 viewsTheBlob

So what missile system are we talking about here?Tomahawk/ALCM had the right profile?Hellfire,Apache/drone launched from more of an angle....either one would have made a bigger mess.It was an airplane,get over it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:02 - Dec 13 with 1609 viewsklr

Did we really land on the moon? on 19:57 - Dec 13 by TheBlob

So what missile system are we talking about here?Tomahawk/ALCM had the right profile?Hellfire,Apache/drone launched from more of an angle....either one would have made a bigger mess.It was an airplane,get over it.

Must be easy to find some CCTV footage of a big old commercial airliner like that crashing in to the Pentagon at an impossible angle resulting in a fireball that left no traces of the massive commercial airliner whatsoever.

You would have to be a special kind of moron to think that a plane crashed in to The Pentagon, even the American government have erased the events at the pentagon on 9/11 from history, why ? because they made a complete pigs ear of it.
Did we really land on the moon? on 20:25 - Dec 13 with 1591 viewsTheBlob

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:02 - Dec 13 by klr

Must be easy to find some CCTV footage of a big old commercial airliner like that crashing in to the Pentagon at an impossible angle resulting in a fireball that left no traces of the massive commercial airliner whatsoever.

You would have to be a special kind of moron to think that a plane crashed in to The Pentagon, even the American government have erased the events at the pentagon on 9/11 from history, why ? because they made a complete pigs ear of it.

who are you calling a moron?

Careful...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:32 - Dec 13 with 1575 viewsLewes_r

This thread just gets better..

Seriously though. Flight 77 Plane bits were found at the pentagon crash site .

Believe it or not.

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:36 - Dec 13 with 1567 viewszicoshoops

Why spunk all that dough going to the moon anyway?

Billions upon Billions of years ago, something smashed into our Planet.
A piece of Earth broke off and went spining into space.
That piece of our Planet is the Moon as we know it today.

So why go there?
What can you possible find that you can't find on Earth?

I'm wasting my time here.

What's going on?
We should be told.
Sort it out.

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:41 - Dec 13 with 1556 viewsTW_R

Did we really land on the moon? on 20:02 - Dec 13 by klr

Lol. So you find it easier to believe someone, no idea who, fired a military missile into the Pentagon, with absolutely no evidence, than the fact a plane was hijacked by 5 people on the same day 3 other planes were hijacked for the sole purpose of crashing into various buildings in the East USA. And you also find it easier to believe that flight AA77 either didn't exist or took off and landed safely with everyone on board. That means you also believe that the families of the victims that turned up at the memorial service at the Pentagon weren't really there or we're just actors and the victims names on the memorial were all fake. Oh, and the dozens of eye witnesses that saw a plane crash into the building were all actors too.

But, because nothing was clearly caught on CCTV (well known for being less than infallible) that it must have been a missile strike? Blimey!
Did we really land on the moon? on 20:42 - Dec 13 with 1552 viewsBklynRanger

It's good that Loose Change. I don't really believe any of it, but it's good.

I think conspiracy theories are a healthy thing in a lot of ways - brings out humanity's defiant, creative side. Far better than just going along with the flow like sheep.

That doesn't change the fact that many of them are bonkers.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Did we really land on the moon? on 21:00 - Dec 13 with 1537 viewsJamie

At the risk of joining the nutjob brigade, whilst the overwhelming majority of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are bollocks IMO, I can easily believe the part of the theory that Flight 93 was shot down and the 'overwhelming the hijackers' story was floated. Fighter jets were in the area at the time, had been given permission by then to shoot down unresponsive planes and several people claimed to have witnessed the plane being followed.
Did we really land on the moon? on 21:06 - Dec 13 with 1527 viewsBklynRanger

It certainly crashed in a fairly handy place considering all the metropolitan areas it was about to go over (no disrespect to the people on it). That part has always stuck in my mind.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Did we really land on the moon? on 22:33 - Dec 13 with 1483 viewswombat

Did we really land on the moon? on 21:00 - Dec 13 by Jamie

At the risk of joining the nutjob brigade, whilst the overwhelming majority of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are bollocks IMO, I can easily believe the part of the theory that Flight 93 was shot down and the 'overwhelming the hijackers' story was floated. Fighter jets were in the area at the time, had been given permission by then to shoot down unresponsive planes and several people claimed to have witnessed the plane being followed.

Any president would be committing electoral suicide for shooting a plane down over home soil , so sorry to say I've always gone for the theory of the plane being shot down and parts of it being transported to the pentagon crash site , as a convincer for joe public . To grieve over .

If a plane crashes there is usually large pieces of the plane left usually engines being one of the biggest and heaviest part of the plane they usually survive the impact don't remember seeing anything like that left after the pentagon explosion

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:52 - Dec 13 with 1476 viewsQPRDave

Did we really land on the moon? on 22:33 - Dec 13 by wombat

Any president would be committing electoral suicide for shooting a plane down over home soil , so sorry to say I've always gone for the theory of the plane being shot down and parts of it being transported to the pentagon crash site , as a convincer for joe public . To grieve over .

If a plane crashes there is usually large pieces of the plane left usually engines being one of the biggest and heaviest part of the plane they usually survive the impact don't remember seeing anything like that left after the pentagon explosion

Agree and some expert has said that the wings would have broken off as the hole in the pentagon wasn't wide enough for them to go through
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024