Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
foolem predictamondos...... 08:52 - Dec 13 with 2730 viewsfacto

hate to be so negative but i think 1-3 to the latte boys!!
foolem predictamondos...... on 11:06 - Dec 13 with 805 viewsBedford_R

QPR 1 Tourists 2

RMH_R Reborn

foolem predictamondos...... on 11:13 - Dec 13 with 795 viewsadhoc_qpr

From Redknapp's tone after the Wigan game i think he's learnt a few more lessons about which players he can trust and which one's he can't!

I'd expect a few changes to the team, but with the horribly unbalanced squad Hughes has lumbered us with there's not much he can do really.
foolem predictamondos...... on 11:29 - Dec 13 with 784 viewsenfieldargh

you lot are just of bunch of depressive uninspiring pessimists who don't have faith in our brave lads

Having said that 0-3 fuham

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

foolem predictamondos...... on 11:37 - Dec 13 with 777 viewsTheBlob

I'll go along with Scottyand her 2-0 R's.
Mostly because there's a dirty great rolling pin hovering over me head.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

foolem predictamondos...... on 11:48 - Dec 13 with 763 viewskropotkin41

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 742 viewsPhilmyRs

The team we put out is going to be important. Derry, Mbia and Diakite isn’t right, be it home or away. We need the return of the original Granero, not the current version, or Faurlin to do what’s he’s been capable of in the past.

I think Adel owes us a performance. Occasionally he takes the game by the scruff and really thrives on the atmosphere at LR. I’ve been impressed with his workrate and consistency this season but I think it’s time he does a 9/10 performance. If he does, I think we have a chance, and I think he’s got it in him.

I think it’s important we get in Fulham’s faces from the off. I was amazed at Wigan how frequently nobody took responsibility to attack the second ball. It was criminal constantly leaving it for others. Do this on Saturday and we’ll be comfortably beaten.

Everything for me on Saturday comes down to the mentality of the players and how Redknapp can get in to their minds this week and make them bleed for the shirt. For this reason I hope Bosingwa is replaced by Fabio. He may not be the best player but he plays with high energy and a lot more heart than Jose ever does. We can’t change the team excessively but I’d start Cisse, Fabio and Granero, at the expense of Samba, Jose and Derry. I’d also like Faurlin in for SWP but it is a risk changing it too much. I’m certain we’ll struggle if it’s the same midfield as at Wigan.

I’m not as scared as some. Often a very poor performance is followed by a great one. I think we could steal a 1-0. This is what Harry’s good at, getting players playing for the shirt, let’s hope he manages it on Saturday. We shouldn’t fear the game, we need to be loud, proud and let Fulham know what we think of them. It’s a derby, players need to be up for it, as do we. I hope the players understand.
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:07 - Dec 13 with 738 viewsHulahoop7

Well its not going to be pretty if berba's on his game or any of a handfull of foolham player turn up, basically we're phuked. I only go to games for a piss up with my dad because i'm a true supporter of the best club in the world, need a few strong ones to stiffen my resolve though, that being said. I am just a man.

3-1 to the fools

P.S. don't be sad it's christmas!
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:09 - Dec 13 with 736 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just looked at some fulham forums , its hilarious having a go at us for not singing last year. Even though we had nothing really to sing about after playing so poorly and looking like we were going down. And i do not remember them singing once at their ground last year their forums are just full of stuff about us .

anyways 2-0 fulham and a sending off for Hill

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:10 - Dec 13 with 735 viewsFFC1

foolem predictamondos...... on 10:26 - Dec 13 by Mytch_QPR

QPR 2 (Wright-Phillips, Chegwin og)
Fulham 1 (Al-Fayed, pen)

Sent off: Hugh Grant (indecent conduct)

You don't rate Robert Green then
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:15 - Dec 13 with 727 viewsPinnerPaul

2/1 Fulham, so a lot of you are going to be very rich after this weekend.

Let me know how much you're having on!
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:27 - Dec 13 with 705 viewskropotkin41

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:15 - Dec 13 by PinnerPaul

2/1 Fulham, so a lot of you are going to be very rich after this weekend.

Let me know how much you're having on!

Quite honestly at the moment I am not sure what the bookies are on. I hate to say it, because until very recently (until just before the last 3 games really) I retained a modicum of hope about our plight), but I just don't see how Harry is going to turn this bunch into an effective unit anywhere near fast enough.

Anyway, I do hope I'm wrong, but I reckon we look like dead cert's for the drop and to get well and truly done over on Saturday. I'd make Fulham evens to win........ I'm surer than that, but you never know.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:30 - Dec 13 with 701 viewsheadhoops

QPR 1 - Mackie.
Fulham 5 - Ralph, Tristan, Beaujolais Nouveau, diddy david hamilton and the ghost of Michael Jackson.

FFC and Konk to be arrested for wearing faux mink bomberjackets and not least Diakite to get his annual Fulham red card around the 68th minute.

or just maybe as Fulham travel like porcelain in a royal mail delivery van and knuckle clenching, nail biting, buttock clenching win by the the odd goal

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:30 - Dec 13 with 700 viewsPinnerPaul

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:27 - Dec 13 by kropotkin41

Quite honestly at the moment I am not sure what the bookies are on. I hate to say it, because until very recently (until just before the last 3 games really) I retained a modicum of hope about our plight), but I just don't see how Harry is going to turn this bunch into an effective unit anywhere near fast enough.

Anyway, I do hope I'm wrong, but I reckon we look like dead cert's for the drop and to get well and truly done over on Saturday. I'd make Fulham evens to win........ I'm surer than that, but you never know.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yes I agree, I posted that earlier in the week.

6/4 us, 2/1 Fulham, even allowing for us being at home does seem odd erm...odds!
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:46 - Dec 13 with 687 viewsFFC1

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:30 - Dec 13 by headhoops

QPR 1 - Mackie.
Fulham 5 - Ralph, Tristan, Beaujolais Nouveau, diddy david hamilton and the ghost of Michael Jackson.

FFC and Konk to be arrested for wearing faux mink bomberjackets and not least Diakite to get his annual Fulham red card around the 68th minute.

or just maybe as Fulham travel like porcelain in a royal mail delivery van and knuckle clenching, nail biting, buttock clenching win by the the odd goal

So why is that the one posh person married into our extended family (a army lieuetenant with an OBE) is a QPR fan while the rest of us are divided between Fulham and Chelsea ?

Each of the west london clubs has their fair share with, in my opinion, Chelsea having by far the highest concentration of 'posh' fans.
foolem predictamondos...... on 12:53 - Dec 13 with 676 viewskropotkin41

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:46 - Dec 13 by FFC1

So why is that the one posh person married into our extended family (a army lieuetenant with an OBE) is a QPR fan while the rest of us are divided between Fulham and Chelsea ?

Each of the west london clubs has their fair share with, in my opinion, Chelsea having by far the highest concentration of 'posh' fans.

Can't you just scuttle off to your own boards and leave us in peace to discuss our troubles?

In all likelihood you won't have to put up with us for a good few seasons after this one, and your lot can get over their unhealthy obsession with us.

foolem predictamondos...... on 12:53 - Dec 13 with 664 viewsNorthernr

Pipe down Tarqers
foolem predictamondos...... on 13:00 - Dec 13 with 652 viewskomradkirk

we will win 1-0 and i dont care how brutal or stylish it is.
foolem predictamondos...... on 13:06 - Dec 13 with 645 viewsRangersw12

Have to agree Fulham FC are the club for the working classes

You only have to look at the "posh" areas where majority of our support comes from to know that
foolem predictamondos...... on 13:20 - Dec 13 with 634 viewsheadhoops

Easy FFC - you will choke on your truffles

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

foolem predictamondos...... on 13:55 - Dec 13 with 609 viewsEastR

on the basis of the mathematical progression over the last 3 games, 3-3

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

foolem predictamondos...... on 14:00 - Dec 13 with 604 viewsFFC1

foolem predictamondos...... on 13:55 - Dec 13 by EastR

on the basis of the mathematical progression over the last 3 games, 3-3

And on the basis that Fulham have had two 3-3 away draws this season
foolem predictamondos...... on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 577 viewsJAPRANGERS

I feel quite confident about Saturday

Only be a 3-0 defeat init??
foolem predictamondos...... on 17:55 - Dec 13 with 534 viewsAgedR

Wet, cold and another dreadful performance.

A poxy draw at best.

Jo Jordan and Martin Jol with some afters on the sidelines and Harry shouting "Oi ya coupla planks, pack it in!".

A few pints and a curry.

A slim chance of a legover.

One more week of soul destroying work before Crimble, where we will finish off our trio of wins over black and white kitted teams.

Blimey it's amazing the effect pouring a scotch has on your onlook.

Can't wait

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

foolem predictamondos...... on 19:28 - Dec 13 with 511 viewsHarbour

1-0 we play lousy and fluke a win with a dodgy refereing decision....

just woke up 0-1 nightmare continues

you rss
foolem predictamondos...... on 00:04 - Dec 14 with 459 viewssmegma

foolem predictamondos...... on 10:26 - Dec 13 by Mytch_QPR

QPR 2 (Wright-Phillips, Chegwin og)
Fulham 1 (Al-Fayed, pen)

Sent off: Hugh Grant (indecent conduct)

(indecent conduct) ???

Divine intervention.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024