Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember how they loved legs when he signed 22:24 - Dec 17 with 3361 viewsloftboy

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116729&sid=32119c78611e9e9348

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 22:32 - Dec 17 with 2778 viewsCHUBBS

The midfield version of Ferdinand.Useless at this level.Plays in slow motion with the reactions of a sloth.One of our better pieces of business off loading him.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 22:37 - Dec 17 with 2747 viewsN12Hoop

See a mention of Gorkss as well. The Reading fans will be loving us for passing them their way. Although I like Gorkss and we could have done with him this season, he isn't Premier League quality.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 2665 viewsderbyhoop

Neither Legs nor Gorkss atr Premiership standard. Neither were they when we sold them on. The trouble is that, although we needed to replace Gorkss, we did it with Ferdinand and Gabbidon.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 23:08 - Dec 17 with 2649 viewsfakekerby

Gorkks would still get in our team IMO and he costs a damn lot less than Ferdinand and Onouha!!

Legs is what he is - world beater one game, dross the next six.

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 23:42 - Dec 17 with 2559 viewsTacticalR

His confidence faded at the end of his time with QPR, but it seemed like he'd gained a new lease of life when he joined Reading. Perhaps his time's up there too (although I have seen him play well this season).

Air hostess clique

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 23:44 - Dec 17 with 2550 viewsNorthernr

Gorkss I think could play at this level in a reasonable defence. Leigertwood wasn't even a very good Championship midfielder.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 23:51 - Dec 17 with 2528 viewsTheBlob

I'd like to know who "They" were.Set the early benchmark for pure wastage of resources imo.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 04:30 - Dec 18 with 2422 viewsBeaufort27

"Him and Gorkss must be in the top 5 worst premier league players ever (regular starters at least)" - Pea

So if Legs and Gorkss are two.. and Perone, Dave, and One Size are the other 3 then that means all 5 of the worst players to ever play in the prem were QPR boys

Login to get fewer ads

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 06:51 - Dec 18 with 2362 viewssmegma

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 22:37 - Dec 17 by N12Hoop

See a mention of Gorkss as well. The Reading fans will be loving us for passing them their way. Although I like Gorkss and we could have done with him this season, he isn't Premier League quality.

So 'Gorkks isn't premier league quality' but 'we could've done with him this season' ?

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 07:30 - Dec 18 with 2325 viewsN12Hoop

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 06:51 - Dec 18 by smegma

So 'Gorkks isn't premier league quality' but 'we could've done with him this season' ?

We could have done with him this season because he's better than what we have had to put up with. However that doesn't in itself mean that he's Premier quality, he's just better than Anton.

Was the comment really so hard to interpret?

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 07:58 - Dec 18 with 2281 viewssmegma

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 07:30 - Dec 18 by N12Hoop

We could have done with him this season because he's better than what we have had to put up with. However that doesn't in itself mean that he's Premier quality, he's just better than Anton.

Was the comment really so hard to interpret?

It was a contradiction, ever heard of them.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 10:04 - Dec 18 with 2159 viewsN12Hoop

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 07:58 - Dec 18 by smegma

It was a contradiction, ever heard of them.

Yes, and that wasn't one. What I was saying that neither are Premier League quality (imo), but Gorkss is better than Anton. Sorry if that is a bit complex for you to understand.

You should rename yourself Smugma since that would be far more apt.

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 10:10 - Dec 18 with 2144 viewssmegma

Get her.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 11:40 - Dec 18 with 2055 viewsBeaufort27

One of them mentions that they think Hal Robson-Kanu will be at a top four club next season... comedy gold.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 11:46 - Dec 18 with 2043 viewsBklynRanger

Legs was insanely patchy and unreliable for us in the Championship yet the fakes seem shocked and outraged that he presumably got shown up by Arsenal. Very amusing.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 12:02 - Dec 18 with 2010 viewssmegma

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 11:40 - Dec 18 by Beaufort27

One of them mentions that they think Hal Robson-Kanu will be at a top four club next season... comedy gold.

Top 4 in the Championship. With reading.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 12:56 - Dec 18 with 1924 viewsTGRRRSSS

I was amazed how well he did last season at Fakes, I know he had the odd good game and did score a few goals for us but generally he was/is a very average Championship player at best who somehow got in a side who got on a great run half way through the season last year. Gorkks isn't bad but maybe not quite Prem level however Legs more so.
Robson-Kanu at top 4 club?
Comedy gold as stated already
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:00 - Dec 18 with 1906 viewsQPunkR

Jesus, but Legsofwood was a shocking player. Reckon he had colour dyslexia or something, passed to the opposition at every opportunity.
Somehow he could still score the odd goal with a rocket from his wrong foot from 30 yards every once in a while though after trunding upfield.

Gorkss was immense for us and I'm with Clive, reckon he could still play Premiership as part of a better defence, perhaps with a quicker CB partner.

QPR - "shit but local"

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:03 - Dec 18 with 1898 viewsadhoc_qpr

Best post from another topic on that board about their Brian Mcdermott:

"id get Mark Hughes in, a manager with an excellent premier league record on a small budget, and an appalling record on a large budget, the perfect match"

I kid you not!
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 1892 viewsTacticalR

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:03 - Dec 18 by adhoc_qpr

"id get Mark Hughes in, a manager with an excellent premier league record on a small budget, and an appalling record on a large budget, the perfect match"

I kid you not!

Talk about seeing something the way you want to see it.

I guess people don't realise that 'the small budget' Mark Hughes is a creature that has long since disappeared.

Air hostess clique

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:36 - Dec 18 with 1844 viewstoboboly

I kid you not!

I would jizz if he went to them. Literally. I would then probably do it every time I remembered he managed them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:36 - Dec 18 with 1841 viewsTW_R

I kid you not!

Yes - they should definitely get Hughes in.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:48 - Dec 18 with 1816 viewsToast_R

Used to like Legs, he'd be pants and then score a screamer out of nothing.

Remember that one at Leicester?

He dominated the midfield our Godawful home game against Reading the other week too.

He has it in him from time to time.
Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 14:01 - Dec 18 with 1782 viewstoboboly

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 13:48 - Dec 18 by Toast_R

Used to like Legs, he'd be pants and then score a screamer out of nothing.

Remember that one at Leicester?

He dominated the midfield our Godawful home game against Reading the other week too.

He has it in him from time to time.

Best game he ever had (imo) was when he was at RB at the fakes. Should have kept him there.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Remember how they loved legs when he signed on 14:01 - Dec 18 with 1781 viewssimmo

That is the worst of it for me, he has everything you would need to play his position, built like a cruiser weight, not afraid to mix it, strong tackler, great shot from range. But the areas of his game like passing, positioning, discipline he just doesn't work on and he coasts.

A lot of him doing well at Reading was to earn a contract and then a honeymoon period after, since then he has been average at best, just as a lot of people on here predicted.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024