Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate the premier league 17:26 - Dec 26 with 5228 viewstheselector

Almost non stop misery since promotion. We've got the wrong ideology for a club our size but i fear TF just doesn't understand this.
I hate the premier league on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 3423 viewsWestonsuperR

Agree. I have enjoyed very little, we should remember this when the inevitable happens and we go down.
I hate the premier league on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 3401 viewsEalingRanger

It's been a nightmare from the start and to the inevitable finish this May.
I hate the premier league on 17:35 - Dec 26 with 3387 viewsWeaverQPR

On the plus side Brentford could be going up.

@WeavQPR

I hate the premier league on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 3377 viewsSpiritofGregory

I hate our transfer policy and most of our players.
I hate the premier league on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 3375 viewsEalingRanger

I hate the premier league on 17:36 - Dec 26 by SpiritofGregory

I hate our transfer policy and most of our players.

I can't remember a time when I have disliked a QPR team as much as this one.
I hate the premier league on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 3358 viewsozexile

I hate the premier league on 17:37 - Dec 26 by EalingRanger

The prem is not to blame. We have an awful team. No balls, no fight nothing.
I hate the premier league on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 3345 viewspaulparker

i can think of a few, the 2000/01 team takes some beating for pure hatred !

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I hate the premier league on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 3342 viewsEalingRanger

I hate the premier league on 17:41 - Dec 26 by paulparker

I was only a nipper back then, didn't have a clue what was going on.
Login to get fewer ads

I hate the premier league on 18:10 - Dec 26 with 3278 viewsSpiritofGregory

I hate the premier league on 17:41 - Dec 26 by paulparker

I remember that team, they were shocking but this one sickens me more when you consider their wages.
I hate the premier league on 18:22 - Dec 26 with 3240 viewsPey

I hate the premier league on 17:40 - Dec 26 by ozexile

The prem is not to blame. We have an awful team. No balls, no fight nothing.

What TEAM ?

See a lot of games every weekend but we are by far the leaders of the PL in being no TEAM.
We better skip training cause i ain't see nothing on the pitch what even resembles practice and dedication.
Passing game, set pieces, game situations just horrible.
Its this attitude of let's start the game and see what happens which you see at games of 8 year olds.

If i wasn't a Rangers fan i would reckon us as being the worst side in the PL.
I hate the premier league on 20:57 - Dec 26 with 3140 viewsSharpy

Load of old pony the lot of it.It has killed a bit of my love for the game.I have watched my local non-league football team more this season than Rangers, and i have a QPR season ticket.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

I hate the premier league on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 3095 viewsGloucs_R

Is being in the Prem all its cracked up to be anyway? After the past two seasons I'd be happier challenging for the Championship every season.

Top 6 in the Championship and the odd cup run or bottom 5 of the Prem every season?

Poll: Are we staying up?

I hate the premier league on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 3085 viewsibnumber10

I've never suffered as much anguish as I have this season
You carry it with you all the time
If I was one of the players I'd be embarrassed at what's been served
No pride in their work
I hate the premier league on 10:03 - Dec 27 with 3011 viewsKingy27

I was overjoyed when we won promotion to the Prem. Enjoyed the extra coverage, being back on Match of the day and knowing Rangers were a premiership club again. But after a season and a half of being back, I now look back on the days of League one and the Championship with affection.
Back then, we were a unit, We had a team of triers and not on loads of money. We had a manager we trusted in Holloway, (most of the time!) and our supporters were a faithful bunch who were not in it for the glory. The games were realistically priced and I enjoyed the football day's out, regardless of the result because apart from the football it was a good social get-together.

I cannot go as much these day's due to a young family although still get a few but don't enjoy it as much. Against West ham I felt no connection with the team at all, even tho I've supported Rangers for over 30 years, and never missed a year since old enough to attend.

I still think we'll survive, but supporting Queens Park Rangers is not an enjoyable experience at the moment. The loyal supporters of this Fantastic club deserve better.
I hate the premier league on 10:20 - Dec 27 with 2982 viewsToast_R

Being sh@i in the championship whilst getting done 5-0 away at Southend, Wimbledon, Preston , 6-1 at Leeds and 6-0 at Forest was no fun either.

I can only recall one enjoyable season in that division the rest was marred by farce, bankruptcy on every turn and struggle....even when the money arrived.

Careful what you wish for as some appear to have very short memories indeed.

I hate the premier league on 10:31 - Dec 27 with 2958 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

There was a game a few months ago where I said it would have probably been a blessing in disguise if we'd gone down last summer and I got absolutely slated... While I would never intentionally wish for us to go down, looking at this season you have to wonder if it would have been better if we'd gone down instead of Bolton. For a start that buffoon Hughes would have either walked or sacked. Secondly, a bunch of mercenaries would have also left, and finally we wouldn't have signed likes of Bosingwa et al. All of these things would have been good things for the club.Going down wouldn't have been the end of the world, and I genuinely believe that in TF we have a passionate albeit somewhat naive chairman who wants to achieve success with this club. Hindsight is wonderful isn't it, but looking back I'd rather we were winning games at the top of the Championship rather than the drivel we've witnessed this season which will ultimately fulfill our relegation prophesy from last season. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and HR saves us, but its a big big ask now...
I hate the premier league on 10:36 - Dec 27 with 2949 viewsQPR_John

I hate the premier league on 21:07 - Dec 26 by Gloucs_R

Is being in the Prem all its cracked up to be anyway? After the past two seasons I'd be happier challenging for the Championship every season.

Top 6 in the Championship and the odd cup run or bottom 5 of the Prem every season?

Never quite understood this attitude. If we were top 6 say in March would you want us to throw matches so that we would not get into the top two, would you want us to throw the play off games. I would imagine you would be in the minority.
I hate the premier league on 11:02 - Dec 27 with 2925 viewshoof_hearted

I hate the premier league on 10:36 - Dec 27 by QPR_John

Never quite understood this attitude. If we were top 6 say in March would you want us to throw matches so that we would not get into the top two, would you want us to throw the play off games. I would imagine you would be in the minority.

There is no point looking for logic in being a true football fan because we are fundamentalists and we will never stop believing. We will never really understand what we believe in but we won't stop believing.

Brentford fans are having a better time than us but try explaining that to a non-believer.

May peace be with you.
I hate the premier league on 11:05 - Dec 27 with 2919 viewsPinnerPaul

You don't - you hate losing like everyone else.

You have to try to be the best, trying to be 2nd best is pathetic, why would you want a club who are happy being outside the top division?
I hate the premier league on 11:18 - Dec 27 with 2897 viewsRs_Holy

On the plus side there are lots of London derbies in the Prem,but in all honousty it has been a soul destroying experience and I can't think of any other positives???
When we beat foolham the other day I actually got a bit emotional...it felt like such a huge achievement.

I hate the premier league on 11:23 - Dec 27 with 2886 viewsklr

What is there to like ?

We have no "team"
I hate the premier league on 11:30 - Dec 27 with 2871 viewsdaveB

not sure why the premier league is getting the blame, it's a very good league and one we should be able to do well in but the board have got almost every big decsion wrong since we got promoted and are fully to blame for this mess we are in
I hate the premier league on 11:37 - Dec 27 with 2849 viewsEalingRanger

I hate the premier league on 11:23 - Dec 27 by klr

What is there to like ?

We have no "team"

You are correct on all counts. I don't think there has been a single, coherent 90 mins as a 'team' performance all season.
I hate the premier league on 11:40 - Dec 27 with 2842 viewsPhildo

I hate the premier league on 11:30 - Dec 27 by daveB

not sure why the premier league is getting the blame, it's a very good league and one we should be able to do well in but the board have got almost every big decsion wrong since we got promoted and are fully to blame for this mess we are in

so true and worryingly they don't seem to learn from mistakes.
I hate the premier league on 11:41 - Dec 27 with 2840 viewsisawqpratwcity

You're all a bunch of f*cking girls. FFS, we're in the Premier which is the best place to be.

Man up and deal with it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024