Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive thinking!!! 18:48 - Jan 19 with 1465 viewsbosh67

In the last ten games we have lost one away game to Newcastle. We have won at Chelsea and drawn the rest. We also beat WBA away in the cup. So people having a go at the team for not winning away should look at our away results since Harry came, because they're not bad - in fact better than our home form, which if we can start to pick up a few wins will start to get us closer to those above us.

We were 10+ points away from safety, now we are 6 points off (2 wins) with 15 games still to play.

Several teams above us are starting to suffer regular defeats and are dropping. Fulham are 10 points ahead of us (they lost) and Norwich 11 ahead of us (and they got hit for 5).

It may not be pretty but we are now difficult to beat. Players are showing heart, fight, belief.

Harry will pull off a few master strokes player wise over the next few weeks.

Yes, it's still a massive ask but we are hard to beat and gaining points away. Get the home form right and get us fans being that 12th man at LR and it may not be mission impossible.

Don't right us off from getting something positive from the City game either.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Positive thinking!!! on 18:54 - Jan 19 with 1447 viewsPey

Very positive thread Bosh.

Let the back to back winning games start with Man. City at home.

Positive thinking!!! on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 1433 viewsCamberleyR

Positive thinking!!! on 18:54 - Jan 19 by Pey

Very positive thread Bosh.

Let the back to back winning games start with Man. City at home.

I'd prefer it started with Franchise FC in the cup next week!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Positive thinking!!! on 19:14 - Jan 19 with 1400 viewspaulparker

i to think we can get a point against city,
we are also have a great chance of reaching the 5th round of the cup
we have Zamora back soon to help Remy
arry & his coaching team are building a solid base where players actually put in a shift and know what they are doing
we as fans need to do our bit to make the place a fortress and a plave oppo players hate comming to

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Positive thinking!!! on 19:19 - Jan 19 with 1382 viewsJamie

Last season I thought from the second we appointed Hughes that we were gonners. This season I actually think we will do a Wigan. The fixture liat has been very kind Feb - May, we have team spirit and we are now hard to beat.
Positive thinking!!! on 19:33 - Jan 19 with 1359 viewsHollowayRanger

very true BUT the clocks ticking and the finishing straight isnt that far away now and we are still a long way behind everyone else

we need a seb coe kick FAST!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Positive thinking!!! on 19:50 - Jan 19 with 1331 viewsbosh67

Harry and Moose on Talksport

"We're going to do it!" HR!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/matchday-live/130119/redknapp-taarabt-played-me

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Positive thinking!!! on 19:57 - Jan 19 with 1314 viewsTW_R

Positive thinking!!! on 19:50 - Jan 19 by bosh67

Harry and Moose on Talksport

"We're going to do it!" HR!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/matchday-live/130119/redknapp-taarabt-played-me

I agree with you Bosh. Lots of positive stuff from the last 3 Prem games. Is there seriously a fan on here that's not happy with 5 points from away games at West Ham & Chelsea and a home game to Spurs?

We're unbeaten in 5 games, we've won 2 games away and we've won an FA cup game. Maybe our luck is changing at last?
Positive thinking!!! on 20:11 - Jan 19 with 1275 viewsHulahoop7

Positive thinking!!! on 19:57 - Jan 19 by TW_R

I agree with you Bosh. Lots of positive stuff from the last 3 Prem games. Is there seriously a fan on here that's not happy with 5 points from away games at West Ham & Chelsea and a home game to Spurs?

We're unbeaten in 5 games, we've won 2 games away and we've won an FA cup game. Maybe our luck is changing at last?

+1
Login to get fewer ads

Positive thinking!!! on 20:18 - Jan 19 with 1260 viewssimmohoopster

I remember people saying we wouldn't get any points in Jan. We have 5.

Yes it's going too be hard to stay up but we are givig ourselves a chance. I feel ore confident than I did when we lost to saints.
Positive thinking!!! on 20:20 - Jan 19 with 1259 viewschris1969

Summed up perfectly along with Bosh.

Last 12 games have seen a big turn around.

2 points down on last season and we had a terrible Feb last year. I think we will be out of the bottom 3 by the end of March and then squeaky bum time.
Positive thinking!!! on 23:00 - Jan 19 with 1170 viewsCheshireR

A great point today. The team spirit looks good with everyone playing for the shirt.
Harry has certainly instilled some self belief along with plenty of grit and defensive discipline.
It's going to be one hell of a ride between now and May. At least we are giving it our all. Under Hughes we would have gone down with a whimper by the end of March.
Positive thinking!!! on 23:19 - Jan 19 with 1147 viewsFDC

"In the last ten games

[...]

We were 10+ points away from safety, now we are 6 points off (2 wins) with 15 games still to play. "

So... in ten games we've made up four points. We now have 15 more games, which based on this would see us make up six points (15 = 1.5 x 10, 1.5 x 4 = 6) therefore getting us out of the relegation zone.

Sound.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Positive thinking!!! on 23:28 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsBrightonhoop

Trying v hard, and it's harder when results go against youas today. BUT and it;s kind of a big fcking but. You cant play like it is Tottenham every week soaking up pressure, their goal was written all over it and how they didn't get two or three I dont know.
We looked like the finest going forwards. Razor sharp and deadly. BUT we did not deploy it. Why the fck not?!? Every season most seasons, this day comes along, known as a low. Fair game to HR but he should recognise a jugular asking for it when he sees one.
Sharpened right up Rangers now fcking do it!
Positive thinking!!! on 00:11 - Jan 20 with 1103 viewsRoundhayRanger

We need to go on a little run now, next 10 games, double our points basically. 2 mid table teams, Swansea and Sunderland, have done exactly this. Swans 16 points from last 10, and Sunderland 15. This would leave us a fighting chance in the last 5 games to get the 6,7,8 points we need. No point giving up yet. The manager is quite good at the transfer window thing, so expect improvements still.
Positive thinking!!! on 00:55 - Jan 20 with 1079 viewsPommyhoop

Yep.Remember how Spam bulldozed us under Hughes.
We've definately got a chance now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Positive thinking!!! on 00:59 - Jan 20 with 1075 viewsPommyhoop

Positive thinking!!! on 23:28 - Jan 19 by Brightonhoop

Trying v hard, and it's harder when results go against youas today. BUT and it;s kind of a big fcking but. You cant play like it is Tottenham every week soaking up pressure, their goal was written all over it and how they didn't get two or three I dont know.
We looked like the finest going forwards. Razor sharp and deadly. BUT we did not deploy it. Why the fck not?!? Every season most seasons, this day comes along, known as a low. Fair game to HR but he should recognise a jugular asking for it when he sees one.
Sharpened right up Rangers now fcking do it!

Agree .That goal for us was deadly counter attack brilliance.Slide rule pass from Adel and perfect finish from the new lad.I honestly thought we'd do them 3 nill with them chasing the game after that.But we clammed up and treated them as if they were Spuds or Scum...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Positive thinking!!! on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 973 viewss1cRanger

Unbeaten in 2013!

Just.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024