Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team with BZ, LR, and AT 13:42 - Jan 20 with 2314 viewsGeorge_Milton

How do you fit Remy, Bobby and Adel in the same team? 4 4 2 with Adel out left?
Cant see it being 4 3 3 Remy should play up top
4 4 2 diamond or a flat 3 in midfield?

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:49 - Jan 20 with 2289 viewsJamie

Taarabt-- Zamora-- Remy

---Park ----Mbia

-----------M'Vila---------
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:52 - Jan 20 with 2279 viewswombat

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:49 - Jan 20 by Jamie

Taarabt-- Zamora-- Remy

---Park ----Mbia

-----------M'Vila---------

Park ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:53 - Jan 20 with 2272 viewsRANGERS4EVER

---Mbia----M'Vila----Faurlin---
------------Taarabt--------------
-------Zamora-----Remy--------

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:55 - Jan 20 with 2266 viewsBAWHoops

We won't see that team.
It will be

SWP.....Mvilla.....Mbia......Mackie
................Taarabt...............
.................Remy................

BZ will be a sub and we will play on the counter

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:57 - Jan 20 with 2263 viewsElHoop

Difficult with our back four as it is now.

The only way I can see it working is with a back 5, full backs pushing forward more and getting more ball in from the wings, and somebody more mobile in central midfield.

Cesar
Onouha Nelsen Mbia Hill Fabio
Mackie/SWP Livermore Taarabt
Remy Zamora

But that's asking a lot of Taarabt when the lineup is not obviously defensive. Would he get back enough to protect Fabio when Fabio goes forward?
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:58 - Jan 20 with 2259 viewsHollowayRanger

-----------BZ----LR----------
------<<<<<AT>>>>>>------
------SB---M.VILA--AF------
FDS------CH------RN-----NO
---------------JC---------------

TRY this first then options of granero park hoilett derry swp mackie DJ(KEEP)
one of which would need to play when nelsen leaves end of febuary?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 14:12 - Jan 20 with 2238 viewsJamie

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:52 - Jan 20 by wombat

Park ?

Unfortunately, HR seems to like him. AF is well out of favour, SD can't play every game and Granero hotter & colder than Katy Perry.
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 15:03 - Jan 20 with 2182 viewsWatfordR

We need the ability to score goals. That is going to be the key to our survival. Limiting our ambition to scoring one goal a game won't be good enough. So I think that our formation must include two strikers up front. Whether we play two pacy strikers or a big man with Remy will then determine what formation we have in midfield.

I cant believe Cisse has been allowed to go without at least one more striker coming in, I'd be inclined to look for a Danny Graham type to add to BZ and LR with Mackie as back up for LR. I think our biggest problem then is actually getting the central midfield personnel right. If you put AT in behind the front two, then I think its got to be three mobile, athletic mainly defensive midfielders behind him, and I'd choose Mbia - MVila (hopefully) - Diakite.

When Nelsen goes,I'd move Onuoha into CD alongside Hill, with Fabio at LB and a new RB. I think we could do with another CB too, but it doesn't need to be any more than cover. Assuming SWP and Park stay, I think our 25 will look like this:

GK - Cesar, Green, Murphy
RB - (New), Young
LB - Fabio, Traore
CB - Hill, Onuoha, Ferdinand, (New)
RCM - Mbia, Granero, Park
LCM - Diakite, Faurlin
CM - MVila, Derry
ACM - Taarabt, Hoilett, SWP
Str - (New), Zamora, Remy, Mackie
Login to get fewer ads

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 15:53 - Jan 21 with 2090 viewspomanjou

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 15:03 - Jan 20 by WatfordR

We need the ability to score goals. That is going to be the key to our survival. Limiting our ambition to scoring one goal a game won't be good enough. So I think that our formation must include two strikers up front. Whether we play two pacy strikers or a big man with Remy will then determine what formation we have in midfield.

I cant believe Cisse has been allowed to go without at least one more striker coming in, I'd be inclined to look for a Danny Graham type to add to BZ and LR with Mackie as back up for LR. I think our biggest problem then is actually getting the central midfield personnel right. If you put AT in behind the front two, then I think its got to be three mobile, athletic mainly defensive midfielders behind him, and I'd choose Mbia - MVila (hopefully) - Diakite.

When Nelsen goes,I'd move Onuoha into CD alongside Hill, with Fabio at LB and a new RB. I think we could do with another CB too, but it doesn't need to be any more than cover. Assuming SWP and Park stay, I think our 25 will look like this:

GK - Cesar, Green, Murphy
RB - (New), Young
LB - Fabio, Traore
CB - Hill, Onuoha, Ferdinand, (New)
RCM - Mbia, Granero, Park
LCM - Diakite, Faurlin
CM - MVila, Derry
ACM - Taarabt, Hoilett, SWP
Str - (New), Zamora, Remy, Mackie

We should not get too excited about Zamora being available again. He was playing crap when he was 'fit' and stated he was no longer interested in football despite it pays him in a week more than many earn in a year.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 16:05 - Jan 21 with 2062 viewsstevec

First and foremost, keep that defence shored up and Taraabt should be playing up front. Remy and Hoilett (SWP) making runs from either side.

Assuming Nelsen leaves shortly;
Cesar
Onouha, Ferdinand, Hill, Fabio
Remy, Mbia, Derry, Park, Hoilett (or SWP)
Taraabt
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 16:18 - Jan 21 with 2039 viewsTHEBUSH

With the players we have at the moment and when fit, don't look good, does it !!

Cesar
Onu, Nel, Hill, Fab,
Derry, Mbia,
Mac, Adel,
BZ, Remy
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 17:28 - Jan 21 with 2009 viewssimmo

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 13:53 - Jan 20 by RANGERS4EVER

---Mbia----M'Vila----Faurlin---
------------Taarabt--------------
-------Zamora-----Remy--------

See that to me looks great, but it means we need to get the full backs really pushed on, it seems silly to waste 2 strikers that are so good in the air by not having wingers so will need real attacking FBs to put crosses in.

I personally dont think we will play them both together especially against the 'big teams' because our game is deep lying with quick counter attacks although that could work with BZ as the target man to hold it up waiting for Remy etc. Then though we lose the defensive work of Mackie and SWP that makes that style so hard to break down.

Who would be a manger eh?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 17:36 - Jan 21 with 1993 viewsbob566

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 15:53 - Jan 21 by pomanjou

We should not get too excited about Zamora being available again. He was playing crap when he was 'fit' and stated he was no longer interested in football despite it pays him in a week more than many earn in a year.

pom we all get down in our jobs now and again. Maybe even footballers too. Hopefully he'll be hungry after his injury.
Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 1961 viewsCharlie1

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 17:36 - Jan 21 by bob566

pom we all get down in our jobs now and again. Maybe even footballers too. Hopefully he'll be hungry after his injury.

and not eat on his own

He was doing ok at the start of the season!

I'm not sure what people expect of BZ. He's been played up front at times on his own so it's not about doing a Mackie!

2:59 baby!

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 19:23 - Jan 21 with 1921 viewsjamois

I'm quite excited about the return of BZ. I think HR will get the best out of him. A front three of him with Adel and Remy either side is what I think HR has in mind.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 21:01 - Jan 21 with 1880 viewsTW_R

Team with BZ, LR, and AT on 15:53 - Jan 21 by pomanjou

Yeah - 4 goals in 11 games. Bloody useless eh! Considering he was obviously playing while carrying an injury. I don't think he ever said he was no longer interested in football. I think he actually said he didn't watch football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024