Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dons are coming in force 19:19 - Jan 21 with 4180 viewsElHoop

They are breaking their record away support on Saturday - more than 2000 tickets sold:

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/dons-break-away-crowd-record-ahead-of-qpr-cla
The Dons are coming in force on 21:54 - Jan 21 with 1029 views100percent

"coming in force........"
I hope we absolutely stuff them.... complete no marks....
The Dons are coming in force on 22:12 - Jan 21 with 974 viewsloftboy

The Dons are coming in force on 21:42 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

IMO they could of done a hell of a lot more and only have themselves to blame

I wonder what Kingstonian fans think of AFC.....

AFC Wimbledon buying kings meadow saved kingstonians from folding ataf

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Dons are coming in force on 22:23 - Jan 21 with 954 viewsdaveB

I'd like to see Taarabt and Remy form an understanding and get a few goals on Saturday, won't hurt to start them but the Tuesday night game does put a spanner in the works and make it hard for redknapp
The Dons are coming in force on 22:30 - Jan 21 with 939 viewsRangersw12

The Dons are coming in force on 22:12 - Jan 21 by loftboy

AFC Wimbledon buying kings meadow saved kingstonians from folding ataf

And you could argue Wimbledon going to MK saved Wimbledon from folding
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Dons are coming in force on 22:41 - Jan 21 with 915 viewshamptonhillhoop

The Dons are coming in force on 22:30 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

A businessman bought a football team and relocated it miles away. It should never have been allowed to happen by the authorities, it was an appalling decision and morally wrong. We've done this to death over the years but it doesn't change what actually happened. If he wanted a league club in Milton Keynes he should have invested in a local non league club, not stolen a place in the league from a vulnerable club. Wimbledon going to mk didn't stop them from folding, it effectively stopped them from existing
The Dons are coming in force on 22:48 - Jan 21 with 904 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Dons are coming in force on 22:30 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

Could, but wouldn't.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Dons are coming in force on 23:04 - Jan 21 with 881 viewssheppetonrs

The Dons are coming in force on 21:05 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

I also live in MK and I think the way they market themselves (something we could learn from) and all the stuff they do for the local community is good

For them to be taking over 2k to an away game is very impressive and if they are ex United and Liverpool who are now supporting their local side that is also good for the game

This.

What happened to Wimbledon is truly disgusting but you cannot hold that against the MK Dons fans. They just want to support their team and it seems to me they aren't doing a bad job of it. I am very much pro AFC Wimbledon, and I think what happened is wrong, but I have to say after going there last year they have earned my respect as they were a decent bunch.
The Dons are coming in force on 23:18 - Jan 21 with 868 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hope they crumble and die, but they seem very well run and will probably be in the Prem in 5-10 years. Still, it should never be forgotten what Winkleman did.
Login to get fewer ads

The Dons are coming in force on 08:40 - Jan 22 with 789 viewssmegma

The Dons are coming in force on 21:23 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

So why was their club Wimbledon getting 6k at Selhurst Park in the last couple of years not exactly standing by the club and fighting

Like I said would we have allowed Rangers to be moved so easily ?

Winkleman was told in no uncertian terms what Rangers fans thought of him when we had a meeting with him in the Adelaide pub. The bloke was a complete bellend and left the pub with his ideas in pieces. He changed plans thankfully for us but ruined the lives of all associated with Wimbledon FC.
The Dons are coming in force on 08:51 - Jan 22 with 778 viewsCiderwithRsie

MK should drop the "Dons" which is just a reminder of their theft of a league place. If there was any justice AFC Wimbledon and MK would swap leagues, though even that would be a travesty as AFC have got where they are by bloody hard work starting at the bottom.

I don't think we can sneer at Wimbledon fans for "bending over" - if Loftus Road had gone to ABC and the club been kicked out of the league, as might easily have happened, who can say whether we'd have doe as well as AFC in resurrecting the club?

But for all that, if football fans in both Wimbledon and Milton Keynes support their local clubs instead of Manure I think that's for the good.

PS Chelsea are the original franchise FC - look up their early history. Send 'em back to non-league, I say.
The Dons are coming in force on 09:16 - Jan 22 with 748 viewsRs_Holy

The Dons are coming in force on 21:26 - Jan 21 by PlumsteadQPR

It's not nearly sold out - it's just that none of the seats reserved for season ticket holders have been released yet. They were being reserved until 5pm today so expect around 9000 extra seats to go on sale in the morning.

You are not wrong.... Just been on the interactive ticket thingy and theres thousands available!
Will be a bit miffed if the crowd is really low despite the club lowering prices!!!
The Dons are coming in force on 09:21 - Jan 22 with 739 viewstoboboly

The Dons are coming in force on 20:30 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Yup, me too. Unfortunately I'm away on hols on Friday, but I dearly hope we crush the thieving, soulless, shameless hoors. They're an embarassment.

This. Hate them. Hope they go bust as a club and hope their "support" never darken the door of any club ever again. Scum.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Dons are coming in force on 09:24 - Jan 22 with 733 viewssimmo

There are thousands of seats all around the ground. I hope there is a half decent turn out here, be good to show the club that making the right decision for ticket prices will bring about the right response.

With 3 away days to pay for I wasn't going to go to this to try and save money but I might have to rock up just for the game now...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Dons are coming in force on 09:34 - Jan 22 with 718 viewsRickyDicky

So when will the tickets be available on-line for Members ? Anyone know ?

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

The Dons are coming in force on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 706 viewsElHoop

I managed to buy a couple - plenty of good seats available, but it went a bit wonky when I was buying them. Hope I didn't break it!!
The Dons are coming in force on 10:12 - Jan 22 with 651 viewsRs_Holy

The Dons are coming in force on 09:34 - Jan 22 by RickyDicky

So when will the tickets be available on-line for Members ? Anyone know ?

no members pre-sale.... Everything is on General sale now!

If theres still plenty on friday, I may move and bring my ManUre supporting nephew... He'll crack at some point and become a Ranger :)
The Dons are coming in force on 10:17 - Jan 22 with 640 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going, the last time I went to an FA cup match we lost 6-0 and I had to watch the whole match looking over my right shoulder.

I was in that bit where the UL joins the SA Road stand.(having given my late uncle my LL Season ticket seat) To fit in the seat I had to turn into an aisle facing the UL, the pitch however is the other way.... happy times.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Dons are coming in force on 13:38 - Jan 22 with 557 viewscobbleR

The only people who stick up for MK Dons are people that live in MK.

Strange really as most people from MK, well at lease those over 35, will not have been born there so you would think support someone else and understand why they will always be hated.

Suppose those younger are happy to have a professional local club and don't really care where it came from. Shame really.

Hope we stuff them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024