Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? 16:18 - Feb 5 with 3944 viewsqprcanadabc

tongue-in-cheek thread....which games would be the most likely....names of players or staff that were involved should not be discussed I imagine for libel reasons :) .....
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:21 - Feb 5 with 3935 viewstinhead

funny... I was thinking the same thing the other day and thought... no best not bring it up

Puny God!

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:25 - Feb 5 with 3922 viewsStanisgod

'82 CUP FINAL REPLAY

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 3894 viewskropotkin41

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:25 - Feb 5 by Stanisgod

'82 CUP FINAL REPLAY

The last two seasons or so................. so that someone will make a fortune when we stay up!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 3872 viewsw12bornnbred

Qpr 6 c palace 0 was a certain fix.

Rangers till I'm Sober

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:56 - Feb 5 with 3866 viewsEsgaroth

Anyone else worried about the Flavio years.

Shifty as fook and GP spent a lot of time in the bookies.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 17:04 - Feb 5 with 3857 viewsMytch_QPR

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:52 - Feb 5 by w12bornnbred

I always thought that - Palace had just gone / on the verge of going bust. Everyone seemed to stand back and watch when Kulscar scored the first. Then there was the Palace player pushing the ref - marvellous. When we were 5-0 up I promised to buy a round of champagne in the pub if we hit 6...
Doh!!!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 17:16 - Feb 5 with 3839 viewsjohann28

Milk/League Cup Final 1986 -have always had my suspicions - have rarely seen a team so disinterested in winning
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 17:53 - Feb 5 with 3803 viewsAntti_Heinola

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 16:52 - Feb 5 by w12bornnbred

Well, it was only supposed to be 2 or 3-0. Fan (the Chinese midfielder) didn't quite understand what was happening, though and got sent off. And their keeper could have made it less obvious.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 18:52 - Feb 5 with 3767 views0hwestlondon

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 17:16 - Feb 5 by johann28

Milk/League Cup Final 1986 -have always had my suspicions - have rarely seen a team so disinterested in winning

www.westlondonsport.com/.../former-team-mates-pay6-tribute-to83-...

One man one reason why that match could never have been fixed.
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 19:09 - Feb 5 with 3753 viewsrongould

Years ago there was the great Seffield Wednesday match fixing scandal, players went to prison. I discovered later, during the trial, that one of the games that I saw was supposed to be fixed. We were at home to Portsmouth in Div 3.A couple of Pompey players had been bribed to let Rangers win. Very early on a Pompey player got sent off (part of the plan), then the Pompey goalie hit his head on the post and was concussed (not part of the script) He stayed in goal, but was very wobbly. All set up for the match fixers. Couldn't lose their money.

Wrong, they were betting on QPR to win, we lost 1-0, and that was the season(1961/2) that we scored 111 goals in 46 league games, Bedford got 39.
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 19:25 - Feb 5 with 3741 viewsHollowayRanger

this season qpr v southampton

never ever seen a QPR team put in so little effort it was shocking

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 19:52 - Feb 5 with 3728 viewsCanadaRanger

Vauxhall...
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:10 - Feb 5 with 3716 viewsloftus77

THAT Newcastle game???

Port Vale??
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 3699 viewsLandofoz89

Man City 3 QPR 2 last season

Meet me by the railway track

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:30 - Feb 5 with 3682 viewsRANGERS4EVER

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:18 - Feb 5 by Landofoz89

Exactly what I was thinking , the Barton sending off , the kicking the ball out for a throw for no reason at thge end , the 'slip' hmmmmm

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:31 - Feb 5 with 3683 viewsMonahoop

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 20:18 - Feb 5 by Landofoz89

I know some Man Utd fans who have their suspicions about that result, especial;y the way Rangers capitulated right at the end. Sour grapes I say, City won it fair and square........or did they?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 3658 viewslongbottom

Not f.....g many!!!!!!
match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 21:16 - Feb 5 with 3646 viewsN12Hoop

Might explain why we keep hearing that we don't have financial concerns, even if we go down.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 3556 viewsSomersetHoops

It does raise the suspicion of Mark Hughes having a big wedge on QPR not winning an away game all season. I think if he had stayed that bet would have paid out.

Who's Next?

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 12:57 - Feb 6 with 3525 viewsQPR1882

Palace keeper may as well wore a QPR scarf and sat in the Loft

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 13:00 - Feb 6 with 3521 viewsClive_Anderson

match-fixing - surely there were a number of QPR matches lost this way? on 12:57 - Feb 6 by QPR1882

Palace keeper may as well wore a QPR scarf and sat in the Loft

I'd like to see a version of that video without Tony Incenzo screaming over the top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024