Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clutching At Straws 16:51 - Mar 27 with 2168 viewsbishom

But Sunderland have just announced that top goal scorer Steven Fletcher and Captain Lee Catttermole are out for the rest of the season.
Their at home to Manure this weekend, It`s not over until it`s over. Keep supporting
our boys until the bitter end.

Bishom

Clutching At Straws on 16:54 - Mar 27 with 2158 viewsRangersw12

I think they are going down , problem is I can't think of another team we could catch
Clutching At Straws on 17:02 - Mar 27 with 2126 viewsbishom

Clutching At Straws on 16:54 - Mar 27 by Rangersw12

I think they are going down , problem is I can't think of another team we could catch

If we beat the Fools on Monday we have Wigan at HQ the Sat after and a win there would put us back in with a shout.
Sunderland`s next 2 games are at home to Man Utd and away to Chelscum. If they lose both it would become very interesting and despite the defeat at Villa we didn`t put in a bad performance.

Bishom

Clutching At Straws on 17:08 - Mar 27 with 2104 viewsadhoc_qpr

I can see us possibly finishing above Reading and one other if we have our little miracle run of form, but i can't see us finishing 17th now.
Clutching At Straws on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 2055 viewsQPR_Jim

Clutching At Straws on 16:54 - Mar 27 by Rangersw12

We just have to keep on trying to get results and hope someone volunteers for relegation by way of an 8 game losing streak.
Clutching At Straws on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 2036 viewsQPRDave

You'll prob find Danny Graham hits form now playing up front on his own like he did at Swansea
Clutching At Straws on 17:52 - Mar 27 with 2014 viewswombat

Clutching At Straws on 17:43 - Mar 27 by QPRDave

You'll prob find Danny Graham hits form now playing up front on his own like he did at Swansea

Think u also have to add that .fergie has said he will rest players at the weekend against Sunderland to keep them fresh for the next big game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Clutching At Straws on 18:01 - Mar 27 with 2002 viewsTheBlob

Bookies have slashed their relegation odds.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clutching At Straws on 18:10 - Mar 27 with 1991 viewsQPRDave

Clutching At Straws on 17:52 - Mar 27 by wombat

Think u also have to add that .fergie has said he will rest players at the weekend against Sunderland to keep them fresh for the next big game

Yeah saw that wombat, but still hoping they have a bit too much for Sunderland though
Login to get fewer ads

Clutching At Straws on 18:16 - Mar 27 with 1975 viewsted_hendrix

Clutching At Straws on 17:52 - Mar 27 by wombat

Sunderland fans took the piss big time at the end of last season remember.

If ever manure wanted to get they're own back, think about It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clutching At Straws on 19:34 - Mar 27 with 1903 viewsFredManRave

Damn you Villa result. I just can't stop looking back at that game and thinking if only and what if and time is not proving to be a great healer in this respect. Only time will tell the exact effect it will have on our season but at this moment in time I can only seeing it as being the opposite to our Liverpool game last season.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024