Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? 13:34 - Apr 6 with 6676 viewswaveydave

First question: title

Second question: would you take warnock back? he could get us promoted again, but after that..
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 13:40 - Apr 6 with 5510 viewsTheBlob

You know whut,I'd take a chance on a fresh young manager from abroad but with experience of English football.
For me,Dennis Bergkamp.asistant manager at Ajax.

Warnock won't manage again.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 13:47 - Apr 6 with 5495 viewsQPR1882

Chris Hughton , Gus Poyet or Powell from Chalton or for a bit of a gamble Ole Gunnar Solskjær

NO
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:37 - Apr 6 with 5446 viewsToast_R

Rafa Benitez if he fails to qualify Chelsea in the Chumps league?

He'd have one hell of a honeymoon period at LR.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:40 - Apr 6 with 5439 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Solkjaer whatever his name is

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:44 - Apr 6 with 5433 viewsnewgolddream

NEIL WAR.NOCK
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:44 - Apr 6 with 5433 viewsHayesender

Holloway.

Ian that is, not the lesbian king from north London

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:49 - Apr 6 with 5421 viewsheadhoops

mike Bassett
Dave Bassett
Bertie Bassett

Soljskaer

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 5413 viewsShotKneesHoop

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:49 - Apr 6 by headhoops

mike Bassett
Dave Bassett
Bertie Bassett

Soljskaer

You left out Wootton Bassett.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:52 - Apr 6 with 5416 viewsJonDoeman

He's not leaving. Keep up Wavey Davey!

It Is What It Is !!

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 5405 viewsJamie

Would love Solskjaer, wanted him instead of HR this season but he's got far too much going for him to want anything to do with us.

It will be Cotterill IMO when/if HR goes.
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 15:09 - Apr 6 with 5384 viewsJonDoeman

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:56 - Apr 6 by Jamie

Would love Solskjaer, wanted him instead of HR this season but he's got far too much going for him to want anything to do with us.

It will be Cotterill IMO when/if HR goes.

Not a chance Cotterill would be trusted with taking us back up. Not high profile enough for us , what's Sven up to these days?

It Is What It Is !!

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 5340 viewsQPRDave

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:49 - Apr 6 by headhoops

mike Bassett
Dave Bassett
Bertie Bassett

Soljskaer

???
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 16:40 - Apr 6 with 5330 viewspaulparker

Gigi di canio for me with a backroom staff of Ainsworth, bircham or Waddock
would even have some like Gerry as a Technical / director of Football,
on a previous post I would have us employing past players who know what this club is about, get the training ground sorted and a decent youth academy
set a blueprint in how we play and a system and get all our teams from youth to 1st team playing the same way,
it might take a few years to get back but I think a lot of us would embrace it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 17:52 - Apr 6 with 5307 viewsCiderwithRsie

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 16:40 - Apr 6 by paulparker

Gigi di canio for me with a backroom staff of Ainsworth, bircham or Waddock
would even have some like Gerry as a Technical / director of Football,
on a previous post I would have us employing past players who know what this club is about, get the training ground sorted and a decent youth academy
set a blueprint in how we play and a system and get all our teams from youth to 1st team playing the same way,
it might take a few years to get back but I think a lot of us would embrace it

Those are all great guys but I'm dubious about the idea of appointing much-loved former players or even former managers in the belief they will magically turn out to be great managers. Di Canio's management was pretty impressive but it was for quite a short time.

BUT: I do think that part of the reason for Holloway's success here on a budget of feck-all was down to the fact that he understood and cared for the club - that whole "cave" business - and at times it was about the only weapon he had. So I'd quite like to see Gerry back as director of football but with a young hungry manager - probably someone I've never heard of, but I quite like Blob's suggestion.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 17:53 - Apr 6 with 5305 viewsCiderwithRsie

Also: Warnock. We could do a lot worse.
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 17:55 - Apr 6 with 5296 viewswombat

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 17:53 - Apr 6 by CiderwithRsie

Also: Warnock. We could do a lot worse.

Holloway for me , not the miserable lesbo inpregnator

Poll: which is your favouite foot

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:13 - Apr 6 with 5288 viewscheeseydane

Someone not too old, not too young.

Not too British, but not too foreign.

New kid on the block, but must have had success in the prem/champs.

Not tied to any agents, but must have solid contacts.

Knows the championship, but has a fresh european feel.

Will always play 4-4-2, but will play 4-3-3 as well.

Will look to the youth, but will sign big players.

Will respect his chairmans word, but will do it his way.

Will be fan friendly, but no communicating on any network.

Will always play players in their proper positions, but has to be flexible.

Will keep the old guard in the team because of experience, but wont play them because they are too old.
Will be frank, honest and open in the after match interviews, but wont say anything untoward.

Must have played/managed Rangers before, but never played or managed Rangers before.

Sorry if ive missed anyone on this Mb out.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:17 - Apr 6 with 5279 viewsAntti_Heinola

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:13 - Apr 6 by cheeseydane

Someone not too old, not too young.

Not too British, but not too foreign.

New kid on the block, but must have had success in the prem/champs.

Not tied to any agents, but must have solid contacts.

Knows the championship, but has a fresh european feel.

Will always play 4-4-2, but will play 4-3-3 as well.

Will look to the youth, but will sign big players.

Will respect his chairmans word, but will do it his way.

Will be fan friendly, but no communicating on any network.

Will always play players in their proper positions, but has to be flexible.

Will keep the old guard in the team because of experience, but wont play them because they are too old.
Will be frank, honest and open in the after match interviews, but wont say anything untoward.

Must have played/managed Rangers before, but never played or managed Rangers before.

Sorry if ive missed anyone on this Mb out.

Excellent! Post of the Season.
:)

Bare bones.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:26 - Apr 6 with 5268 viewsTheBlob

Someone with a bit of touchline presence.....

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:34 - Apr 6 with 5257 viewscheeseydane

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:26 - Apr 6 by TheBlob

Someone with a bit of touchline presence.....

Nah, hes just a fat ffcker on tablets.

Btw, he seems to have lost his dick.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 5245 viewsTheBlob

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:34 - Apr 6 by cheeseydane

Nah, hes just a fat ffcker on tablets.

Btw, he seems to have lost his dick.

That is Clare Balding's latest publicity photo.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 5244 viewsdaveB

i love the ides with holloway alongside ainsworth and bircham but in reality it will be another big name if Redknapp goes, it's a big job for whoever takes it on but also a very big opportunity to sort the club out as Warnock did a few years back.

If we want a manager for the championship to get us up then Mick Mccarthy would be up there, he's done a great job at Ipswich
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:42 - Apr 6 with 5242 viewscheeseydane

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:41 - Apr 6 by TheBlob

That is Clare Balding's latest publicity photo.

Well thats one hell of a cameltoe shes got.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 5238 viewsTheBlob

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:42 - Apr 6 by cheeseydane

Well thats one hell of a cameltoe shes got.

She could be the best man for the job.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:51 - Apr 6 with 5226 viewsAgedR

Kenny Jackett and the Gallen boys

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024