Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... 16:33 - Apr 9 with 4029 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

... as we will all be turned to ash pretty soon by the looks of it.

Coat?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/390452/North-Korea-to-launch-missile-TOMORRO
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 16:41 - Apr 9 with 3998 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Tremble you weakings, cower in fear
I am your ruler, land, sea and air
Immense in my girth, erect I stand tall
I am nuclear murderer I am Polaris
Ready to pounce at the touch of a button
My systems locked in on military gluttons
I rule on land, air and sea
Pass judgement on humanity
Winds blow from the bowels of hell
Will we give warnings, only time will tell
Satan rears his ugly head, to spit into the wind
I spread disease like a dog
Discharge my payload a mile high
Rotten egg air of death wrestles your nostrils
Launch the Polaris, the end doesn't scare us
When will this cease
The warheads will all rust in peace

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 16:54 - Apr 9 with 3954 viewsrosseeles

With the anti missle batteries in japan, South Korea and on american warships around the area they havent got a hope in hell of hitting anything.

Then again they could remove all of those and they'd still have as much chance as an ageymang 1:1 of hitting land
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 17:03 - Apr 9 with 3923 viewsJonDoeman

All mouth, no money & that's what it's all about.

It Is What It Is !!

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 23:58 - Apr 9 with 3715 viewsPommyhoop

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 17:03 - Apr 9 by JonDoeman

All mouth, no money & that's what it's all about.

And no oil otherwise we wouldve steamed in ages ago.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:30 - Apr 10 with 3673 viewsHollowayRanger

If i were america id tell china to muzzel thier little korean dog

and warn them if anything hits usa mainland we're coming for you not korea!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:40 - Apr 10 with 3666 viewsRANGERS4EVER

so whats going on? Are they planning to blow us up or America? can someone summarise please

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:51 - Apr 10 with 3656 viewsjonno

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:40 - Apr 10 by RANGERS4EVER

so whats going on? Are they planning to blow us up or America? can someone summarise please

They don't have anything that can reach us, or the USA for that matter.
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 01:12 - Apr 10 with 3638 viewsRANGERS4EVER

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:51 - Apr 10 by jonno

They don't have anything that can reach us, or the USA for that matter.

Ah OK good I really did not want to be nuked on my birthday

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 02:06 - Apr 10 with 3619 viewsCanadaRanger

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 23:58 - Apr 9 by Pommyhoop

And no oil otherwise we wouldve steamed in ages ago.

The worry is they are a proxy nuclear arms developer for Iran. Then you've got nukes on one side of the Islamic divide and the other side will need to get them too. Saudi will want a deterrent, then Jordon, Egypt, Syria... and then someone sees a purge of people who don't believe what they believe to be the way for the second coming of whoever to happen(take a look at "armoured-dinner-jacket's" comments), and all of a sudden the oil rich region is a much more dangerous place...
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 06:47 - Apr 10 with 3573 viewsToast_R

Do those missile defence systems actually work I mean really?
So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 08:46 - Apr 10 with 3504 viewswombat

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 06:47 - Apr 10 by Toast_R

Do those missile defence systems actually work I mean really?

if they do decide to launch a missle towards the uk has anyone got any idea on how long it would take to hit the uk ?

only reason i ask is we have a lot of women in our building and im planning on going through them one by one before it hits us ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 09:30 - Apr 10 with 3458 viewsToast_R

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 08:46 - Apr 10 by wombat

if they do decide to launch a missle towards the uk has anyone got any idea on how long it would take to hit the uk ?

only reason i ask is we have a lot of women in our building and im planning on going through them one by one before it hits us ?

They can't launch at us we're way too far away.

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 09:33 - Apr 10 with 3452 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm so glad we have retaliation capability. (that hopefully) *toco madera* we'll never have to use.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 10:12 - Apr 10 with 3412 viewstoboboly

So it looks like we won't be relegated after all... on 00:30 - Apr 10 by HollowayRanger

If i were america id tell china to muzzel thier little korean dog

and warn them if anything hits usa mainland we're coming for you not korea!

This is probably why you are not an international politician.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024