Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 and 2 end of season 00:08 - Apr 24 with 2937 viewsGetMeRangers

Game of the weekend has to be Bees v Donny, with Bees needing a win to pip donny to auto promotion.
Bottom of League 2 is made with any one of seven teams possibly relegated with Daggers york an interesting scrap
League 1 and 2 end of season on 00:19 - Apr 24 with 2176 viewsNorthernr

yeh some real cliff hangers knocking around downstairs. Barnsley v Hull this weekend and then Huddersfield v Barnsley next week look big in the Championship as well.

meanwhile the best league in the world is just about all decided with a month still to play.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 00:42 - Apr 24 with 2147 viewsFredManRave

Bottom of League Two has the most permutations. I doubt it has ever been possible for any two of 7 teams to still be in with a chance of being relegated from the football league on the final day of the season. Although bearing in mind Aldershot need to win whilst overturning a 6 goal difference against them whilst playing automatic promotion chasing Rotherham at the New York, New York stadium, makes me believe it's really any 1 from 6. Still amazing stuff for the final day of the season. Real Football.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

League 1 and 2 end of season on 06:23 - Apr 24 with 2100 viewsloftboy

League 1 and 2 end of season on 00:42 - Apr 24 by FredManRave

Bottom of League Two has the most permutations. I doubt it has ever been possible for any two of 7 teams to still be in with a chance of being relegated from the football league on the final day of the season. Although bearing in mind Aldershot need to win whilst overturning a 6 goal difference against them whilst playing automatic promotion chasing Rotherham at the New York, New York stadium, makes me believe it's really any 1 from 6. Still amazing stuff for the final day of the season. Real Football.

Aldershot have gone, goal difference is to much to make up

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

League 1 and 2 end of season on 08:13 - Apr 24 with 2017 viewsdaveB

wolves v burnley this weekend as well, massive for wolves as they go to brighton on the last game of the season
League 1 and 2 end of season on 08:31 - Apr 24 with 2001 viewsLblock

League 1 and 2 end of season on 08:13 - Apr 24 by daveB

wolves v burnley this weekend as well, massive for wolves as they go to brighton on the last game of the season

I'm really hoping for a Burnley win followed by a Brighton battering

I hate Wolves and would love to avoid that trip!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

League 1 and 2 end of season on 10:36 - Apr 24 with 1961 viewsJuzzie

I'll be looking out for the AFC Wimbledon V Fleetwood result.

AFC's home form has been appalling and they must win to avoid relegation regardless of other results.

League 1 and 2 end of season on 10:58 - Apr 24 with 1946 viewsJamie

League 1 and 2 end of season on 08:13 - Apr 24 by daveB

Praying for a Burnley win. Fancy Wolves will survive though.

Barnet only outside the L2 relegation zone on GD with over 50 points.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:01 - Apr 24 with 1935 viewsNorthernr

Would like to see Wolves and then one of Burnley, Blackburn or Huddersfield go simply from a travel expenses and quality of awayday point of view.

Coming up preferably Doncaster and Yeovil - one a great day out, the other a new ground. Basically as long as it's not Brentford I'm not fussed.

League Two hopefully York to go.
Login to get fewer ads

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:04 - Apr 24 with 1926 viewsJonDoeman

Want Brighton to stay down.

Starting to want Brentford up, so we can (hopefully) shut those mugs up.

It Is What It Is !!

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:07 - Apr 24 with 1922 viewsscot1963

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:01 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Would like to see Wolves and then one of Burnley, Blackburn or Huddersfield go simply from a travel expenses and quality of awayday point of view.

Coming up preferably Doncaster and Yeovil - one a great day out, the other a new ground. Basically as long as it's not Brentford I'm not fussed.

League Two hopefully York to go.

Im with you on York - my ex boss who made me redundant supports them and I've put a hex on the caaaaaaaant
League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:08 - Apr 24 with 1915 viewsNorthernr

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:04 - Apr 24 by JonDoeman

If I thought we would I'd agree with you!
League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:18 - Apr 24 with 1882 viewsJamie

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:04 - Apr 24 by JonDoeman

Torn on Brighton.

They are a fabulous club who genuinely deserve to go up, but part of me wants Fernandes to go down to the Amex next season, take a look around and have an epiphany.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:25 - Apr 24 with 1867 views18StoneOfHoop

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:08 - Apr 24 by Northernr

If I thought we would I'd agree with you!

Saw Brentford v Bournemouth 0-0 at Griffin on New Year's Day -sub-par from Uwe's men that day,a lot of hoofball..My live match the day after was at the Bridge we all know what happened.
The quality of footie between the two games seemed light years apart...After the massive personnel changes that will inevitably take place this summer I still can't believe that we'll not have enough quality left that we can't do 'em. Are the wheels about to come off so badly that we enter freefall tumbling down the leagues? Surely not.
I want the Bees to go up on Saturday in their winner-takes-all showdown with Donny and then the derbies would be the matches I'd look forward to most next season. Quite surprised at Clive's attitude and pessimistic reasoning.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:30 - Apr 24 with 1852 viewsTheBlob

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:07 - Apr 24 by scot1963

Im with you on York - my ex boss who made me redundant supports them and I've put a hex on the caaaaaaaant

Tut.
Such language.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:44 - Apr 24 with 1825 viewsgazza1

Personally, I want the Bees up to the Championship with Yeovil & Bournemouth......Wolves down wiv Hudderesfield & Barnsley......Cardiff Hull & Bolton up. Brighton to stay in Championship.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 12:20 - Apr 24 with 1790 viewsswitchingcode

Can't believe anyone wouldn't want Brentford to go up,great local derby.hope wolves go down
League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 1711 viewsMonahoop

League 1 and 2 end of season on 11:18 - Apr 24 by Jamie

Torn on Brighton.

They are a fabulous club who genuinely deserve to go up, but part of me wants Fernandes to go down to the Amex next season, take a look around and have an epiphany.

I'm torn on them too. Being from that part of the world originally, I have a soft spot for the Albion and I'm glad they are doing well after years of grief and playing at a rickety athletics stadium [ mind you the old Gallstone ground was a tip too ].

I'd like to see them in the Prem, but at the same time not. I have family still in Sussex, so there could be an opportunity to come and visit and may be pop off to the Amex to see the R's play there [pray it won't be a midweek fixture]. I've not seen that stadium in the flesh since they were building it.

Hope AFC Wimbledon avoid the drop. York came up last season. If they go down, would they become the first team to win promotion to the football league and then get relegated the following season? I'm sure its not happened before.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:34 - Apr 24 with 1694 viewsellersliehoop

League 1 and 2 end of season on 12:20 - Apr 24 by switchingcode

Can't believe anyone wouldn't want Brentford to go up,great local derby.hope wolves go down

I dont want them to get promoted either. I work with a Brentford fan, he's such an annoying little f****r

He's been saying for weeks "we'll be playing you next season" "we'll be playing you next season" "we'll be playing you next season" on and on and on, over and over and over

So, no, leave them in League 1
League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1671 viewsloftboy

Sunday will be only be my 3rd away game this season after Villa and Fulham, this is mainly due to costs (3 of my kids come as well) so am looking forward to a few more next year at more reasonable prices.
Used to do everyone just can't afford it these days, won't give up my season ticket though unless the prices really go up.

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:56 - Apr 24 with 1671 viewsPeterHucker

Got no problem with Brentford the club and would quite like to have that local derby to look forward to.
But I don't want them in the same division as us because of the effect it would have on this board!!
Last time we were in the same division as them, this board (its Rivals predecessor) was riddled with Brentford keyboard warriors and there were so many of them and they were on here so frequently with their pisspoor attempts at wind-ups. It was just so bleeding boring. Every thread taken over by those pointless idiots. Really don't want a return to those dark and oh so tedious days.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:57 - Apr 24 with 1665 viewsDieByYourSide

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:56 - Apr 24 by PeterHucker

Got no problem with Brentford the club and would quite like to have that local derby to look forward to.
But I don't want them in the same division as us because of the effect it would have on this board!!
Last time we were in the same division as them, this board (its Rivals predecessor) was riddled with Brentford keyboard warriors and there were so many of them and they were on here so frequently with their pisspoor attempts at wind-ups. It was just so bleeding boring. Every thread taken over by those pointless idiots. Really don't want a return to those dark and oh so tedious days.

It's been bad enough with Fulham and the like.

Brentford would probably beat us at the moment too. The idea of getting beaten by them after taking 4pts off Chelsea this season is a bit degrading for me, as I personally can't rouse any 'hatred' for them.

Poll: And it's hi ho

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:58 - Apr 24 with 1665 viewsloftboy

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:56 - Apr 24 by PeterHucker

Played in one of the games against beesotted, a good bunch even sweepy was a good sport in reality, once spent an entire afternoon arguing with one called bearded Jeff just because I called Luton lutonistan.

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:59 - Apr 24 with 1661 viewsNorthernr

League 1 and 2 end of season on 12:20 - Apr 24 by switchingcode

They absolutely hate us and will be massively pumped up for both games.
Our players don't give a fck about our club and won't ever get pumped up for anything to do with it.

The idea of Brentford the well run club with the forward thinking manager and the passionate team taking four or even six points from us next season does not appeal greatly.
League 1 and 2 end of season on 15:03 - Apr 24 with 1654 viewsDieByYourSide

League 1 and 2 end of season on 14:59 - Apr 24 by Northernr

They absolutely hate us and will be massively pumped up for both games.
Our players don't give a fck about our club and won't ever get pumped up for anything to do with it.

The idea of Brentford the well run club with the forward thinking manager and the passionate team taking four or even six points from us next season does not appeal greatly.

Very much my opinion. What have we got to gain by playing Brentford? There will hardly be street parties in W12 if we do...but lose and it will be hugely embarrassing and we'll never hear the end of it.

Poll: And it's hi ho

League 1 and 2 end of season on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 1603 viewsOldPedro

Hope Huddersfield stay up as I live nearby so an easy away trip and could take my son to his 1st R's game

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024