Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P**s Off! 08:44 - Apr 25 with 2276 viewsVUVU

I know it is true... but hate hearing it from them!!
http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/readingfc/s/2132967_madejski_reading_

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

P**s Off! on 08:48 - Apr 25 with 2256 viewssimmo

But you live in Reading
You play at the Madjeski bowl of no soul
You name your children Biggles and Tuppence
You shop in 'The Oracle'
You live in Reading

Having a slightly better team state than a dysfuntional West London outfit shouldnt really be of concern to you.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

P**s Off! on 08:50 - Apr 25 with 2245 viewsessextaxiboy

We will see this time next year .
P**s Off! on 09:44 - Apr 25 with 2175 viewsNorthernr

P**s Off! on 08:50 - Apr 25 by essextaxiboy

We will see this time next year .

Exactly. Quite easy to give it the big un now. Let's see next season. I suspect he's right because Reading haven't lashed cash around and have kept the nucleus of the side that brought them up last time but how will relegation affect them? And as it's McDermott's team, will Adkins get them playing for him. Hard to predict this football lark.
P**s Off! on 09:48 - Apr 25 with 2156 viewsVUVU

P**s Off! on 09:44 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Exactly. Quite easy to give it the big un now. Let's see next season. I suspect he's right because Reading haven't lashed cash around and have kept the nucleus of the side that brought them up last time but how will relegation affect them? And as it's McDermott's team, will Adkins get them playing for him. Hard to predict this football lark.

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

P**s Off! on 09:50 - Apr 25 with 2152 viewsQPR_John

P**s Off! on 08:48 - Apr 25 by simmo

But you live in Reading
You play at the Madjeski bowl of no soul
You name your children Biggles and Tuppence
You shop in 'The Oracle'
You live in Reading

Having a slightly better team state than a dysfuntional West London outfit shouldnt really be of concern to you.

Careful, some of us live in Reading and occasionally frequent the Oracle.
P**s Off! on 09:50 - Apr 25 with 2150 viewsLambourn

Legsofwood shows how shite they are. We gave it a go at trying to be big time. I got even money on them to get relegated they were the biggest certainty ever the bookies were wearing santa hats for that bet.
P**s Off! on 09:58 - Apr 25 with 2132 viewsRangersDave

P**s Off! on 09:50 - Apr 25 by Lambourn

Legsofwood shows how shite they are. We gave it a go at trying to be big time. I got even money on them to get relegated they were the biggest certainty ever the bookies were wearing santa hats for that bet.

And............

they play at the souless ma'gay'ski stadium
wear fake hoops
sold their soul to meke them sound important & 'Royal' instead of right biscuits.
M4 corridor fly by night fans

However we have a better history, location, team (just), manager (maybe), shirt design, mascot and fan base.

They are, m'lud, summing up for the prosecution,........simpy shit!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

P**s Off! on 10:18 - Apr 25 with 2087 viewsElHoop

Remy and Samba weren't bad investments - the big wages in the summer were, so what does he know? We too tried to sign someone from Spurs but the deal for Dawson didn't happen either. Maybe THAT would have made a difference.

As Lennon might have sung about Reading:

It's a real nowhere club
Playing in its nowhere ground
Making all its nowhere plans
For nobody.
Login to get fewer ads

P**s Off! on 11:47 - Apr 25 with 1993 viewsJuzzie

I think that article should be filed under "no schit, sherlock"

How many times have we heard the same old story?

P**s Off! on 11:49 - Apr 25 with 1982 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tuppence looking down on a ha'penny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

P**s Off! on 12:04 - Apr 25 with 1943 viewssimmo

P**s Off! on 09:50 - Apr 25 by QPR_John

Careful, some of us live in Reading and occasionally frequent the Oracle.

We've all got problems, John

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

P**s Off! on 12:12 - Apr 25 with 1923 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I just want it to be summer so I can look forward to August.

bollox to the other teams.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

P**s Off! on 12:17 - Apr 25 with 1904 viewsR_from_afar

The fans of rival clubs are storing up a shedload of bad karma with all their gloating. A colleague asked me and the usual lunch crowd to lunch in an e-mail which included the following uplifting and thoughtful comments (sent to all of us, note):

*Chris Samba has cost QPR £1.7million per point in transfer fee and wages since joining the club in January.
*QPR have scored only 19 goals in Harry Redknapp's 21 matches in charge. They have failed to score in nine games under Redknapp.
*Redknapp possesses the same win ration with QPR in the Premier League (20%) as Neil Warnock and Mark Hughes.

They are a ManUre fan by the way. If you have any ideas on how to get revenge, do let me know. I thank you.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

P**s Off! on 12:19 - Apr 25 with 1899 viewsJonDoeman

P**s Off! on 12:12 - Apr 25 by Metallica_Hoop

I just want it to be summer so I can look forward to August.

bollox to the other teams.

I'm already looking forward to next season, and have high hopes for it. ( I said the same thing, this time last year though )

It Is What It Is !!

P**s Off! on 12:23 - Apr 25 with 1882 viewsJuzzie

P**s Off! on 12:17 - Apr 25 by R_from_afar

The fans of rival clubs are storing up a shedload of bad karma with all their gloating. A colleague asked me and the usual lunch crowd to lunch in an e-mail which included the following uplifting and thoughtful comments (sent to all of us, note):

*Chris Samba has cost QPR £1.7million per point in transfer fee and wages since joining the club in January.
*QPR have scored only 19 goals in Harry Redknapp's 21 matches in charge. They have failed to score in nine games under Redknapp.
*Redknapp possesses the same win ration with QPR in the Premier League (20%) as Neil Warnock and Mark Hughes.

They are a ManUre fan by the way. If you have any ideas on how to get revenge, do let me know. I thank you.

RFA

Just tell them "2-1 and we fukked it up". That usually pisses them off.

P**s Off! on 12:23 - Apr 25 with 1882 viewsQPR_John

P**s Off! on 12:04 - Apr 25 by simmo

We've all got problems, John

P**s Off! on 12:26 - Apr 25 with 1870 viewsMetallica_Hoop

P**s Off! on 12:19 - Apr 25 by JonDoeman

I'm already looking forward to next season, and have high hopes for it. ( I said the same thing, this time last year though )

I made a girl sit through the opening day drubbing. After the fourth (beer and goals) we were just laughing.

Should have known the season was going to be rubbish.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

P**s Off! on 12:37 - Apr 25 with 1844 viewsQPunkR

P**s Off! on 12:19 - Apr 25 by JonDoeman

Stop saying it and jinxing us then!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024