Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players & Mangers you hated 13:18 - May 10 with 4087 viewspaulparker

after the mark Hughes thread to Everton I think we all agree we hate the man, got me thinking of all the past players and managers who have piss*ed us off in the past, anyway top five players ive hated (not including our own)

Carl Griffiths (port vale) gave it the big un and a few V signs I remember after he scored against us the year we nearly went down, remember it causing a few offs outside as well after the game

Christian Roberts (Bristol city) the chav man with the homemade tattoos also giving it some in our promotion year oh how we had the last laugh

Leroy Lita- odious little rude boy, always gets a nice welcome at HQ

John terry- nuff said

Eric Cantona - purely for that injury time goal that went on till sunday lunch that sent us down in 96

Manager brian tinnion - gave it large saying we would bottle it and they would grab auto promotion, when infract his Bristol shitty team did the exact thing in the play offs that year, POP

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players & Mangers you hated on 13:29 - May 10 with 3127 viewsN12Hoop

Gary Megson (scum player and I think he was responsible for Paul Parker's only red card)
Tony Donkey Adams: The constant offside arm flapping and then applauding of the linesman 100 times a game
Bradley Johnson: the Barton episode and how he behaved afterwards

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Players & Mangers you hated on 13:54 - May 10 with 3106 viewsmrmonkey

ian wright
Players & Mangers you hated on 13:58 - May 10 with 3092 viewsNorthernr

Some good calls from our lower league days. Remember Wayne Andrews at Oldham, got sent off in the play off semi final after an ongoing feud with the QPR fans for diving and general tw@tishness.
Players & Mangers you hated on 14:00 - May 10 with 3081 viewswestberksr

Mr Morgan of Sheff Utd

hateful, odious specimin of humanity; let alone football. Should have been arrested for GBH every Saturday for the past 15 years
Players & Mangers you hated on 14:34 - May 10 with 3055 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

The one player and that term is what he thinks he is I guess in more ways than one is Nile i'm an absolute arse and waste of cells Ranger. Everything about him is vile and disgusting.

Manager is Paul Lambert - can't stand him and his whingy voice and excuses.
Players & Mangers you hated on 14:51 - May 10 with 3030 viewsloftboy

Back in the day Speedie, les sealy,
Recently, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Leroy Lita, mills ex reading skipper

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players & Mangers you hated on 15:00 - May 10 with 3022 viewsdaveB

i hated Mark Hughes as a player, always loved macca taking him out

also hated the following in no particular order

David Speedie

Robert Rosario

Dennis Wise

Kerry Dixon

Doug Rougvie

Justin Edingburgh (he just had a face i wanted to slap)

Dean Austin

Chris Sutton

Tony Adams

Nigel Winterburn

Mark Hateley (long before he joined qpr)

Eion Jess

Carl Griffiths

Wayne Andrews

Leroy Lita

Marlon King

Shaun Derry - pre 2010

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Players & Mangers you hated on 16:05 - May 10 with 2986 viewsthemodfather

Players & Mangers you hated on 15:00 - May 10 by daveB

i hated Mark Hughes as a player, always loved macca taking him out

also hated the following in no particular order

David Speedie

Robert Rosario

Dennis Wise

Kerry Dixon

Doug Rougvie

Justin Edingburgh (he just had a face i wanted to slap)

Dean Austin

Chris Sutton

Tony Adams

Nigel Winterburn

Mark Hateley (long before he joined qpr)

Eion Jess

Carl Griffiths

Wayne Andrews

Leroy Lita

Marlon King

Shaun Derry - pre 2010

ray harford
jim smith ( in the pre cup final v oxford press...he was all how wonderful his old team was..we got stuffed)
eric cantona
megson for an awful tackle on sinton's leg
ian rush cos he always scored a late winner v us!
kerry dixon he was awful, many of his goals came in cups v crap teams
anyone from southampton
Login to get fewer ads

Players & Mangers you hated on 16:10 - May 10 with 2979 views00calben

That Norwich player Diop who spat at us on Boxing Day back in the 90s

Grant Holt

John Terry

Clinton Morrison
Players & Mangers you hated on 16:29 - May 10 with 2961 viewsMonahoop

Players & Mangers you hated on 13:29 - May 10 by N12Hoop

Gary Megson (scum player and I think he was responsible for Paul Parker's only red card)
Tony Donkey Adams: The constant offside arm flapping and then applauding of the linesman 100 times a game
Bradley Johnson: the Barton episode and how he behaved afterwards

I'm with you on Megson. I always worry when he is out of a job and we dispatch a manager that he might chance his ugly, hateful arm with us.Billy Davies and Neil Lennon get on my goat. Add Mark Hughes to the list too.

There are many players I dislike, but some at the top of my heap would be, Lou Macari, Terry Butcher, Dennis Wise, Vinnie Jones, Mark Hately, Robbie Savage, Joey Barton [ even before he came to us ] and of course Mr John Terry.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Players & Mangers you hated on 16:30 - May 10 with 2959 viewsdaveB

Micky Gynn as well, I hated him and I have a hatred of Stern John as he looked awesome on Champ Man in the late 90's, i signed him during an epic all nighter game at uni and he was shit and to this day my mates sing about Stern John to me
Players & Mangers you hated on 16:31 - May 10 with 2957 viewsrobith

Bit leftfield this but I have always hated Puyol. A centre back that dives. He should be ashamed of himself
Players & Mangers you hated on 16:34 - May 10 with 2948 viewsNorthernr

Players & Mangers you hated on 16:30 - May 10 by daveB

Micky Gynn as well, I hated him and I have a hatred of Stern John as he looked awesome on Champ Man in the late 90's, i signed him during an epic all nighter game at uni and he was shit and to this day my mates sing about Stern John to me

I got Boston United into the First Division with a veteran forward line of Stern John and Dwight Yorke. Mobility was an issue.
Players & Mangers you hated on 17:21 - May 10 with 2918 viewsEalingRanger

Lita and Chopra stand out for me as being particularly hateful. Diouf obviously.
Players & Mangers you hated on 17:30 - May 10 with 2897 viewsNorthernr

Ian Ashbee. Absolute fcking clogger that Hull City thought was the total mutt's nuts. Spent a great deal of time at a fans forum one night talking about how he expected QPR to fall apart over the remaining matches and crash and burn in the play offs.

Players & Mangers you hated on 17:38 - May 10 with 2883 viewsCiderwithRsie

Mark Hughes has to be the only one I hated as a player AND as manager. But I always thought Roy Keane was a vicious thug and he was pretty crap as a manager too.
Players & Mangers you hated on 18:04 - May 10 with 2864 viewswombat

Players & Mangers you hated on 17:38 - May 10 by CiderwithRsie

Mark Hughes has to be the only one I hated as a player AND as manager. But I always thought Roy Keane was a vicious thug and he was pretty crap as a manager too.

Mullery for manager horrible cantttt

Brian Horton for getting Glenn order sent off at Luton just before the cup final so ruling him out

Ad the fecker who nearly took Peter huckers head off at Rotherham with a late challenge , Ronnie Moore

Hughes obviously gets in on both sections crap manager and loved watching macca rake his studs down the back of sparky s legs in the first five minutes of a game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Players & Mangers you hated on 18:31 - May 10 with 2852 viewsngbqpr

Steve Sedgeley

Snidey, mouthy git of a player

Before he went to Spurs, and was just "Coventry's no.4" to us, me and some mates had a run-in with him from the Paddock for several minutes

Tim Sherwood. Never forgive him for a dreadful tackle on Les at Ewood

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Players & Mangers you hated on 18:49 - May 10 with 2839 viewsstevec

Terry Neill. Filthy nasty little git but got his come uppance at Loftus Rd when he got dogs abuse throughout the game, then missed a penalty. Said he'd never been subject to such foul abuse at any game and said he never wanted to play here again. Very funny at the time, coming from him.
Players & Mangers you hated on 19:15 - May 10 with 2810 viewsHayesender

Players & Mangers you hated on 16:10 - May 10 by 00calben

That Norwich player Diop who spat at us on Boxing Day back in the 90s

Grant Holt

John Terry

Clinton Morrison

Remember that Diop incident well. I was half way over the wall

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Players & Mangers you hated on 19:31 - May 10 with 2797 viewsFearless

Les Sealy and most of his Luton team mates
Jones, fashanu and most of the rest of the cheating crazy gang
Warnock - before he joined us
Redknapp - before he joined us and the jury's still out
Ian Wright - for gobbing on a female steward at rangers
Scholes - for just constantly fouling and the "pundits" for ignoring he's a dirty b'stard
Those thieving saints players
Players & Mangers you hated on 20:04 - May 10 with 2774 viewswood_hoop

this list could be endless, so will be very grown up and pick only one besides the many mentioned already.

Alan 'elbows' Shearer, the most arrogant cheating arse wipe ever to pull on a football shirt.

One of the highlights of a pub in Marylebone I used to frequent, was to wind the Geordie supporting landlord up over him and Keegan, pub turned into a fcuking morgue when he took over, and it was a joy when he couldn't take it no more and barred me !
Players & Mangers you hated on 20:37 - May 10 with 2747 viewsElHoop

Hard to think of anyone particular. I remember seeing us lose at Barnsley many years ago and McCarthy was playing and doing the have a cigar routine against Clive Allen I think it was. Have always despised the bent nosed prick. Roy Keane was right.

Then more recently there's that prick from Crewe, no idea who it was, but he whacked a free kick against the shins of one of our players and got him sent off for obstruction. Might have been Kelly playing for us on loan. Have always hated Crewe anyway.

John Terry obviously. Graham Taylor was always an irritating prick. Don Revie was horrible and so were half of his team - Clarke and Giles in particular. Lorimer too. Souness always looked a complete c**t.
Players & Mangers you hated on 20:40 - May 10 with 2739 viewspaulparker

Steve Mcmahon - horrible dirty overrated baldy git
Francis Benali- remember him clattering sinton a total thug how he ever became a footballer god only knows
pat van den hawe- recall him losing it big time when the loft were singing about bill wyman splitting his wife LOL, first time I can ever remember a player totally losing it at HQ
john Sheridans brother cannot recall his name getting Langley sent off in the play off semi at Oldham

also used too and still do despise Dogleish miserable Scottish Kunt, always used to moan like a little girl when we used to turn them over on the old plastic pitch
took great delight in him being sacked last year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players & Mangers you hated on 20:46 - May 10 with 2733 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Robbie F**kin Savage. Complete c**t of the highest order. Most untalented millionaire footballer or all time.
Manager: No question, Tony (we are little Stoke and we get nothing from refs) Pulis. Moaning, marry arsed tosspot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024