Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. 10:08 - May 18 with 3774 views18StoneOfHoop

..will they bottle it again?

Who do you want?
Clive,the overly pessimistic cheese-eating northern surrender monkey,is completely bricking it at the prospect of the two derbies next season.He's busy stocking up on reinforced self-deodorizing pants and tranquilizers even now,just in case.I would thoroughly welcome it myself - defeat to those plucky little buzzers is as unthinkable as Nigel Farage learning gaelic - whatever the possible allures of drinking scrumpy in west country wurzel land at the slopey home of the green and white hoops.

How many tickets do you think they've sold?
I guess 14,000 out of a 27,000 attendance.

Altogether now: 'na na na na-na na-na-na,Bentford!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 11:41 - May 18 with 2825 viewsJonDoeman

I think they'll do it mate, so you'll get your derbies !

It Is What It Is !!

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:11 - May 18 with 2794 viewsClive_Anderson

I quite like Brentford so hope they do it. Would be a memoral couple of games either way next season.

I also like the fact that they hate us and we don't care, which is a bit of an antidote to the Chelsea thing where they pretend they aren't bothered about us.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:16 - May 18 with 2783 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hope they blow it, don't want to have to put up with their deluded ideas of rivalry.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:22 - May 18 with 2786 viewsMarc

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:16 - May 18 by SpiritofGregory

Hope they blow it, don't want to have to put up with their deluded ideas of rivalry.

Deluded?

Of course they should be classed as rivals, all the local teams are.

We should thrive on that sort of thing and enjoy it.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 13:17 - May 18 with 2737 viewstiberiuskirk

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:22 - May 18 by Marc

Deluded?

Look forward to playing them next season, ..... and catching up with Mr Devlin, Mark who will you really like to win those two games ? !!! :)

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 17:13 - May 18 with 2631 viewsMarc

''Mark who will you really like to win those two games ? !!! :)''

You what mate?
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 17:20 - May 18 with 2619 viewscobbleR

Ive seen reports saying they have sold around 22,000
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 17:22 - May 18 with 2615 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I might get hate for this but i have to admit i really like Brentford. I have friends who support them, and i have been a few times this season with them, i have enjoyed the day out. Sometimes a bit of good football, a lot of effort put in, quite like there fans, so i want them to win. Would be a good day out next season

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 03:01 - May 19 with 2481 views18StoneOfHoop

Will they,wont they? squeaky buzzy bum time @ 1:30pm

(the best part of this vid is the last 30 secs when they're singing in their cups)

I've read that,thanks to a former Brentford Chairman owning a Hollywood restaurant,pneumatic Cameron Diaz is purportedly a Bees fan but check out this kinky,weird,homely broad..she's aff her heid:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 05:39 - May 19 with 2451 viewsstowmarketrange

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 17:20 - May 18 by cobbleR

Amazing if they sell that many when they had 3000 empty seats at the home leg of the semi- final.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 08:10 - May 19 with 2396 viewsLandofoz89

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 05:39 - May 19 by stowmarketrange

Amazing if they sell that many when they had 3000 empty seats at the home leg of the semi- final.

I too would like to see them win.......... Just so we can SMASH them next season.

Meet me by the railway track

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 08:46 - May 19 with 2373 viewsPommyhoop

Hope they do it.Got a fair few Bretford mates and I went to a good few games with them in the past.Went on their cup run to the quarters with them( just for the p!ss up you understand).Blackburn away and Warsall away was a brilliant laugh.
Cant remember any of my mates 'Hating' us.Fulham was always their 'hated' ones back then.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 08:50 - May 19 with 2366 viewsTGRRRSSS

Would prefer Yeovil on the basis that I haven't been to Huish Park and fancy the chance to tick off a ground. I have been to Brentford so while I'd love to go to our games against them should it be them, I prefer Yeovil for that reason, also they really do hate us (Brentford).
I don't really hate them other than probably when we're playing them though but Yeovil for me just.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 13:13 - May 19 with 2304 viewsQPR1882

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 17:20 - May 18 by cobbleR

More then that according to someone who works at the club ( as a glorified tea boy )
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 13:39 - May 19 with 2276 viewsDieByYourSide

1-0 Yeovil, decent goal too, 5min in. How badly do you want these two cup finals next year Brentford??

Poll: And it's hi ho

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 13:40 - May 19 with 2269 viewsTacticalR

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 13:39 - May 19 by DieByYourSide

1-0 Yeovil, decent goal too, 5min in. How badly do you want these two cup finals next year Brentford??

A touch of the Taarabt about that goal.

Air hostess clique

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:15 - May 19 with 2219 viewsMrSheen

Is Angelo Balanta on the bench for Yeovil?
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:17 - May 19 with 2211 viewsMrSheen

2-0 now. they'll have to run the QPR relegation thread another year.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:23 - May 19 with 2190 viewsQPRDave

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:15 - May 19 by MrSheen

Is Angelo Balanta on the bench for Yeovil?

Yeah he is
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:36 - May 19 with 2152 viewsToast_R

Their not gonna make it
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 14:49 - May 19 with 2120 viewsDieByYourSide

They've got one back...2-1

Poll: And it's hi ho

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 15:08 - May 19 with 2082 viewsCHUBBS

Bottle job ref books Yeovil player for diving after a clear foul in the box.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 15:29 - May 19 with 2030 viewsQPRDave

YEOVIL
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 15:56 - May 19 with 1968 viewsSpiritofGregory

A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 12:22 - May 18 by Marc

Deluded?

Not our rivals. Brentford is just another 3 points, nothing more nothing less.

We should still be in the Premier League looking forward to games against Chelsea, hopefully it won't be long until we realise that again.
A massive,massive Sunday for our dear lickle buzzing neighbours.. on 15:59 - May 19 with 1958 viewsMrSheen

I feel a bit sorry for them. They are one of the smaller teams in their league but they had a cracking season, stuck it to Ch*ls** in the cup, and were only denied automatic promotion by Rowlands and Cook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024