Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! 09:47 - Jul 22 with 3048 viewsEltham_Ranger

I'm a bit sick of all the doom and gloom!

We have enough players, we have a squad of fit healthy players and we have a club we can watch all season! 13 years ago we had 6 pros at the start of Pre season and then signed a Alex bonnot and Ben askar! It is not THAT bad!

We appear to have all got short memories. We nearly had no Rangers to follow for a while! Who cares who plays or who does/doesn't sign? It doesn't matter! What matters is Queens Park Rangers football club have a season coming up and we need our fans behind us!

Buy some tickets, show up, scream for the boys and put the effort in! Any supporters who wanna support and not moan can meet me for a beer at the head of steam at Huddersfield train station before our first away booze up of the season! I'll buy as long as no ones moans! Positivity gets your beer paid for!

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 10:02 - Jul 22 with 3018 viewsTacticalR

There's nowt wrong with a bit of gloom and doom.

Air hostess clique

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 10:03 - Jul 22 with 3013 viewsNorthernr

Fcking hell mate I'm not sure you will want that beer with the LFW lot post Huddersfield after all!
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 10:06 - Jul 22 with 3007 viewstoboboly

Hmmmmmmmm. Beer or moan, beer or moan, beer or moan?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 10:10 - Jul 22 with 2990 viewsadhoc_qpr

We are making slow progress - wage bill reduced significantly, couple of low risk signings who will be first choice players, sensible pre-season in progress.

Get rid of a few bad apples (Barton, Bosingwa) and sign a striker and a loan player or two from the Prem and we'll be OK until January.
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 10:18 - Jul 22 with 2966 viewsStanisgod

Exclamation mark record ? !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 11:10 - Jul 22 with 2895 viewsRangersw12

Difference to that Pre-season and this one is that we had a manager who was in it for the long term and actually cared

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:03 - Jul 22 with 2818 viewsJuzzie

Eltham.... one thing I've realised about the interweb and things such as Forums, MyFace, Twitter etc as they just act as a conduit for people to moan.

I've lost count how may times I've seen messages on facebook;

"I need a holiday"
"some people make me mad"
"well, that's me learnt not to trust some people"
"why are some people liars"

....and so on. All designed to get a reaction and for people rushing to ask them what's up or what's wrong.

I go on a Pajero forum and sometimes people go on saying they're thinking of buying one of these vehicles but are concerned because all people do is post maeesage about faults, repairs, maintanence etc and assume they are bad vehicles. They're not, but like any 15-20 year old car, they do need maintaining.
People aren't going to post messages saying "my car started OK today". "oil and filters are fine". "Yes, the steering works" and so on.

Same with forums, facebook and twiiter etc. I see more negative messages than positives one, probably by a ration of about 3:1.

'tis human nature, it seems.

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:06 - Jul 22 with 2807 viewstoboboly

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:03 - Jul 22 by Juzzie

Eltham.... one thing I've realised about the interweb and things such as Forums, MyFace, Twitter etc as they just act as a conduit for people to moan.

"I need a holiday"

....and so on. All designed to get a reaction and for people rushing to ask them what's up or what's wrong.

I go on a Pajero forum and sometimes people go on saying they're thinking of buying one of these vehicles but are concerned because all people do is post maeesage about faults, repairs, maintanence etc and assume they are bad vehicles. They're not, but like any 15-20 year old car, they do need maintaining.
People aren't going to post messages saying "my car started OK today". "oil and filters are fine". "Yes, the steering works" and so on.

Same with forums, facebook and twiiter etc. I see more negative messages than positives one, probably by a ration of about 3:1.

A Parejo forum you say...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Parejo

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 2788 viewssimmo

Bring your wallet

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:12 - Jul 22 with 2784 viewsJuzzie

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:06 - Jul 22 by toboboly

A Parejo forum you say...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Parejo

lol!

Although Mitsubishi named the car after the Pampas Pajeros cat, did you know that Pajero is some latin countries means "w@nker"?! That's why they had to call it the Shogun or Montero in European and American countries.

So, I drive around in a car with "W@anker" on the back!

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:28 - Jul 22 with 2732 viewsTheBlob

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 12:03 - Jul 22 by Juzzie

"I need a holiday"

Or how many lurchers you can get in the back.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:33 - Jul 22 with 2712 viewsJuzzie

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:28 - Jul 22 by TheBlob

Or how many lurchers you can get in the back.

With the back seats up, none. With them down, two.

Next....

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:38 - Jul 22 with 2696 viewsTheBlob

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:33 - Jul 22 by Juzzie

With the back seats up, none. With them down, two.

Next....

Next to the oil syphoning tank?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 13:43 - Jul 22 with 2688 viewsRblockPrior

couldnt agree more, few fans on here expect things to happen instantly and even when things happen somehow find the negative.
I dont understand ppl writing us off when the season hasnt even started lol

ps im a season ticket hold living in south London blackheath/kidbrooke now so whenever you going home or away give us a shout few drinks needed on the way,

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 21:51 - Jul 22 with 2578 viewsTW_R

So Eltham, are you moaning about all the moaning!? I had these bloody negative threads!
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 08:08 - Jul 23 with 2519 viewsJonDoeman

I agree, Fcking whingefest, bloody armchair experts!

It Is What It Is !!

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 14:14 - Jul 23 with 2456 viewsJonDoeman

Just noticed the same bloke who did this thread, did the one "moaning" about Henry!
Oh the irony!

It Is What It Is !!

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 14:17 - Jul 23 with 2448 viewsRangersw12

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 14:14 - Jul 23 by JonDoeman

Just noticed the same bloke who did this thread, did the one "moaning" about Henry!
Oh the irony!

Eltham and Egham are two different posters
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 14:25 - Jul 23 with 2439 viewsJonDoeman

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 14:17 - Jul 23 by Rangersw12

Eltham and Egham are two different posters

So they are!
apologies

It Is What It Is !!

Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 21:43 - Jul 23 with 2394 viewsCHUBBS

Yeah you're right,at least we're getting rid of some of the garbage that have taken the piss.
I really don't expect much this season but will enjoy it far more than the predictable soap we've been involved in the last couple of seasons.If we're honest the championship is our level where we can beat anyone on a good day unlike last season when we played well and still lost.
Lets face it,if we did by some miracle get promoted this season,we'd be as prepared for the premier as last time with the same predictable outcome likely.
We need to consolidate and plan a strategy and style that will bring us long term success.
Here's hoping!
Stop moaning! I'm stopping reading! on 22:03 - Jul 23 with 2373 viewsconnell10

MY CAR STARTED FINE TODAY, HAPPY NOW????????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024