Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? 00:51 - Jul 27 with 6163 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

I'll start you off.

9th.

Winner gets an all expenses paid trip to Marseilles.
*conditions may apply

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 00:53 - Jul 27 with 3241 viewsDieByYourSide

14th

Poll: And it's hi ho

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:04 - Jul 27 with 3225 viewsInglesio

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 00:53 - Jul 27 by DieByYourSide

14th

Runaway Champs
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:17 - Jul 27 with 3220 viewsBklynRanger

The comedy value of that prize deserves an answer.

I think many unusual things will happen in the next month - Redknapp is going to have all his toys out of the pram in an effort to not look like a failure, which means money and transfers followed by a lot more money and a couple more transfers.

Result - we'll come 3rd but not get to the final.
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:21 - Jul 27 with 3215 viewsSeth_Gecko

11th

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:26 - Jul 27 with 3211 viewsCanadaRanger

8th
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:43 - Jul 27 with 3203 viewsMelakaRanger

2nd
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 01:50 - Jul 27 with 3197 viewsFredManRave

I don't do gambling but from what I hear we are (inexplicably) still favourites to get promoted so therefore our seasons total points market will reflect that and therefore selling our seasons points total must be an absolutely great bet or have I missed something?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 02:23 - Jul 27 with 3178 viewsBrightonhoop

Relegated. Seriously. With no Ainsworth or Padula or Furlong to turn too. HR will have retired handsomely no doubt by then, happy days.
Login to get fewer ads

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 02:32 - Jul 27 with 3171 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 00:53 - Jul 27 by DieByYourSide

14th

yeah was my initial feeling too tbh.. but went with an optimistic top ten to gee up responses lol. In reality unless we somehow keep remy or buy a striker I cant see AJ and BZ playing 30 games between them,, so we are gonna draw a load of games 0-0

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 02:32 - Jul 27 with 3170 viewsJAPRANGERS

7th for sure
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 06:05 - Jul 27 with 3132 viewsWallyRanger

We'll be guaranteed to win the league with Barton and Bosingwa joint top scorers with 100 million goals each and Henry and Granero will also have 100 million assists each, we will in fact be granted an immediate return to the premiership by the FA before the season starts... ah hang on, the medication is wearing off, starting to think we'll see midtable mediocrity again
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 07:15 - Jul 27 with 3105 viewsLowerloftLad

10th

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 07:37 - Jul 27 with 3079 viewsdaveB

current squad 16th, if we get some decent players in then 5th
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 07:43 - Jul 27 with 3071 viewsJonDoeman

Lowering my expectations to avoid disappointment.... 2nd.

It Is What It Is !!

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 07:48 - Jul 27 with 3067 viewscheeseydane

Havn't a scooby.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 08:38 - Jul 27 with 3030 viewskomradkirk

last promotion i reckoned a top six finish and we started like a house on fire.
so tentatively going for the same and will plump for for 4th

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 08:46 - Jul 27 with 3015 viewsdolcelatte

6th a lovely daytrip to Wembley for which all the whinging drama queens on here of late are declined a ticket for.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 08:57 - Jul 27 with 2996 viewsHooparoo

Champions. The bookies don't often get it wrong.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 08:59 - Jul 27 with 2991 viewsElHoop

Very difficult to predict. If we aren't good enough to go up automatically then we could be bad enough to go down, that's the way it is in the Championship.

I am hoping that we'll have enough to keep ahead of the rest, assuming that we make a few more signings. I don't think that we'll go down so that makes us promotion candidates of sorts. We are overdue a Wembley appearance so maybe the playoff final or a cup run beckons. It won't be boring anyway.

I think that we might be hard to beat and that could get us through a promotion campaign. Impossible to be confident but there's a lot of dross and short termism in this division, so at worst we wont be out of place. Bolton I think will do well. Brighton have a promising manager. Clough took time to get Burton going and I think that this is Derby's moment.

QPR, Bolton, Brighton and Derby. The answer is amongst that lot I think.

But as for us, 3rd.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 09:01 - Jul 27 with 2983 viewsfakekerby

19th
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 09:19 - Jul 27 with 2956 viewsdubaistu

Play offs or relegated.
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 09:39 - Jul 27 with 2922 viewsted_hendrix

Merthyr Tydfil.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 09:50 - Jul 27 with 2906 viewsPommyhoop

Have no clue .Will have to have a look at the first few games and wait till the window ends.No more excuses now tho.Its H's gig now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 09:59 - Jul 27 with 2894 viewsjo_qpr63

Premier league next season, championship the following season.
I really haven't got a clue though.
RIGHT THEN... Where does everyone think we'll finish next season? on 10:18 - Jul 27 with 2866 viewsloftus77

24th.

Rot has set in IMHO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024