Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! 10:06 - Aug 8 with 11774 viewsBucks_Ranger

Surely this is a wind up...

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/08/08/82029-33702759/
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:09 - Aug 8 with 6249 viewsHAYESBOY

Was just about to post the link as well.

Really hope this is bollx.

Need him to sign an extension. TF stated he wanted to keep him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:10 - Aug 8 with 6239 viewsgobbles

Faurlin's agent is great, isn't he? Back in the team, everything seemingly happy and these stories start appearing. "A source close to Faurlin said..."
Wasn't it the Fulham Chronicle that put out a story last week saying QPR had yet to offer Faurlin a new deal?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 11:53]
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:11 - Aug 8 with 6228 viewsQPRDave

wow .....could be a possibility
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:12 - Aug 8 with 6200 viewstoboboly

Better be a wind up.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:13 - Aug 8 with 6183 viewsRblockPrior

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:09 - Aug 8 by HAYESBOY

Was just about to post the link as well.

Really hope this is bollx.

Need him to sign an extension. TF stated he wanted to keep him.

This better be a wind up

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:14 - Aug 8 with 6174 viewsBucks_Ranger

Remove our most creative midfield pairing and give them to Fulham, they very nearly got relegated last season and would have been rightly so, and were now going to help them retain them prem league status with clearly our 2 best players, where we could struggle with Henry, O'Neil, Mbia et al....

Only at QPR, you couldnt make it up....

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:15 - Aug 8 with 6171 viewsfakekerby

Hopefully it's his agent trying to get him a new deal with the club.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:22 - Aug 8 with 6119 viewsrsonist

Login to get fewer ads

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:24 - Aug 8 with 6098 viewsadhoc_qpr

This would be really gutting.

I was disappointed to see Mackie go, but understood his position. Upset to see Adel go to Fulham, but i've been preparing for him to leave for ages now.

Watching Faurlin go to Fulham while we have to watch Karl Henry...words fail me!

If Fulham want him and Arry doesn't - at least make Fulham pay a fee so we can replace him with a quality signing and not free agent dregs.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:27 - Aug 8 with 6064 viewslondonscottish

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:24 - Aug 8 by adhoc_qpr

This would be really gutting.

I was disappointed to see Mackie go, but understood his position. Upset to see Adel go to Fulham, but i've been preparing for him to leave for ages now.

Watching Faurlin go to Fulham while we have to watch Karl Henry...words fail me!

If Fulham want him and Arry doesn't - at least make Fulham pay a fee so we can replace him with a quality signing and not free agent dregs.

Totally agree. And I thought Ale looked fantastic against Wednesday.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:42 - Aug 8 with 5983 viewssimmo

Without getting too carried away, as this could be a load of agent driven bullshit, if we are bringing in people like Henry and O'Neil to play instead of people like Faurlin, I will be implementing a dirty protest.

And not just because Ale is better than both of those 2 put together, but also because you couldnt even level the 'doesnt want to be here or isnt warking hard enough' jibes at him that you perhaps could with Taarabt or to some degree Mackie. He wants to be here, he has worked his nuts off, he loves the club, he has something to prove. Always a consumate pro I dont imagine he gives Redknapp any problems at all. It would be purely becuase HR doesnt want him and wants to go against the board.

If this happens, HR can go fck himself.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:46 - Aug 8 with 5962 viewsHunterhoop

What he said.

Hoping it's nonsense and Ale will start on Saturday and be pulling the strings like he can.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:46 - Aug 8 with 5962 viewstoboboly

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:42 - Aug 8 by simmo

Without getting too carried away, as this could be a load of agent driven bullshit, if we are bringing in people like Henry and O'Neil to play instead of people like Faurlin, I will be implementing a dirty protest.

And not just because Ale is better than both of those 2 put together, but also because you couldnt even level the 'doesnt want to be here or isnt warking hard enough' jibes at him that you perhaps could with Taarabt or to some degree Mackie. He wants to be here, he has worked his nuts off, he loves the club, he has something to prove. Always a consumate pro I dont imagine he gives Redknapp any problems at all. It would be purely becuase HR doesnt want him and wants to go against the board.

+1

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:48 - Aug 8 with 5952 viewsEalingRanger

F*ck that. He's only got a year left on his contract anyway, no point in loaning him whatsoever.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:57 - Aug 8 with 5901 viewsRanger78

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:42 - Aug 8 by simmo

Like you say, this could could be a big IF that means nothing but if it comes true, I agree with you totally.

I really hope it's nonsense
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:58 - Aug 8 with 5888 viewsHAYESBOY

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 10:13 - Aug 8 by RblockPrior

This better be a wind up

Ironic that. I would of said your comment was a wind up.

So you dont rate Faurlin then? Think O'niell and Henry are better?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 11:07]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:03 - Aug 8 with 5868 viewsJamie

HTID stated categorically last week he was going nowhere.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:12 - Aug 8 with 5816 viewsbarbicanranger

surely even Harry can see Faurlin's worth now + he's started him two games running
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:16 - Aug 8 with 5799 viewsJuzzie

I think it's about time newspapers etc had to reveal their source. It's well known that managers/clubs are not allowed to tap up players of other clubs so if it is his agent doing this, how can it be allowed that an agent can s**t stir like this?
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:17 - Aug 8 with 5791 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll believe it when I see it, like Darth Vader "With mine own eyes"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:18 - Aug 8 with 5782 viewsJonDoeman

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:03 - Aug 8 by Jamie

HTID stated categorically last week he was going nowhere.

More importantly Fernandes said it. Look a bit silly if he did a reverse now.
Though we do have a hell of lot of mids so who knows?

It Is What It Is !!

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:22 - Aug 8 with 5756 viewsNeil_SI

It was actually interesting to hear Junior Hoilett speak about his early promising form this season, and that Alejandro Faurlin was giving him passes in the right type of areas for him to be able to try and exploit defences.

It's those combinations that are important, it's also why Faurlin played so well with Adel Taarabt, because he was able to feed him the ball when and where he wanted it and in a position he could do damage from.

Faurlin plays an important role for those creative players to express themselves and his contribution to their success is often overlooked.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:26 - Aug 8 with 5724 viewssimmo

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:22 - Aug 8 by Neil_SI

It was actually interesting to hear Junior Hoilett speak about his early promising form this season, and that Alejandro Faurlin was giving him passes in the right type of areas for him to be able to try and exploit defences.

It's those combinations that are important, it's also why Faurlin played so well with Adel Taarabt, because he was able to feed him the ball when and where he wanted it and in a position he could do damage from.

Faurlin plays an important role for those creative players to express themselves and his contribution to their success is often overlooked.

Said exactly the same thing in the Hoilett post, not only is he a major factor in creative players looking good, but he also does the breaking up play and winning 2nd balls. He had the most tackles in the Championship last weekend....

It also looks like he is fitter than ever, that spring that gave him good aerial ability was back on a few occasions against SW. For me, Ale, Hoilett, Nedum and Johnson/Austin are going to be our best and most important players this season. We really need to be building teams around them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:31 - Aug 8 with 5692 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Not true. Fernandes wouldn't tweet 'Faurlin is staying' only for him to go a week later, he would like utterly stupid

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:31 - Aug 8 with 5690 viewsRangersw12

This has been my worry with Redknapp from the start that he will get rid of Taarabt , Faurlin etc

We're stuck with Henry and O'Neil and Redknapp walks away in October/Nov when we're midtable leaving us with all the players we hated and the players we like sold or loaned out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024