Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. 00:10 - Sep 25 with 7557 viewscalders

A protester at labour party conference, love the dog.
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 00:45 - Sep 25 with 7517 viewsHollowayRanger

what a pair of idiots

the protester and the shagging dog

and the ad man all he had to do is snatch away his poster

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:01 - Sep 25 with 7403 viewsdanehoop

As ever reasoned comment from Holloway. Actually I would seriously question what the guy in the suit thought he was doing. By filming in a public place like that during the conference season you will be exposed to forms of public protest. Like it or not the protestor was quite within his rights to protest. The guy in the suit on the other hand would appear to have no legal authority to act as he did, indeed there may even be grounds for legal recourse to the protestor in how he is being treated.

Never knowingly understood

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:05 - Sep 25 with 7397 viewsElHoop

Why was the protester being attacked by the suit AND the dog?
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:12 - Sep 25 with 7389 viewsRedbourneR

The man in the suit is Iain Dale, publisher of Damien McBride's book. McBride was being interviewed and the protester waved his placard in the background. Dale took exception and the falling-over-each-ther 'fight' ensued. Job done for the protestor, he gets his publicity. You could say job done for Dale, too, he gets a reputation for mucking in rather than standing back and saying, Oh dear me no I don't like that.

Either way it's very funny.
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:39 - Sep 25 with 7332 viewswombat

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:01 - Sep 25 by danehoop

As ever reasoned comment from Holloway. Actually I would seriously question what the guy in the suit thought he was doing. By filming in a public place like that during the conference season you will be exposed to forms of public protest. Like it or not the protestor was quite within his rights to protest. The guy in the suit on the other hand would appear to have no legal authority to act as he did, indeed there may even be grounds for legal recourse to the protestor in how he is being treated.

camera works shiocking now slow motion replays missed half the action as well

think the dog was trying to hump the guys leg for some reason

Poll: which is your favouite foot

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 16:47 - Sep 25 with 7090 viewsQPRDave

The poor ol dog was well confused. ....
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 17:45 - Sep 25 with 7037 viewsElHoop

Stupid dog has an apostrophe in Nukes too - no hope for it is there?
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 19:57 - Sep 25 with 6962 viewsBromleyHoop

I find this much funnier

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Login to get fewer ads

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 20:04 - Sep 25 with 6950 viewsqprwpg

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 19:57 - Sep 25 by BromleyHoop

I find this much funnier

Twitter: @qprwpg

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 21:29 - Sep 25 with 6869 viewsGloryHunter

Apostrophe catastrophe. Nuke's? Please . . .
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 21:39 - Sep 25 with 6855 viewsQPRDave

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 19:57 - Sep 25 by BromleyHoop

I find this much funnier

Don't really find that funny. The fella in it is p*ssing himself, but to me he's acting like a window licker to be perfectly honest
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 23:10 - Sep 25 with 6788 viewsBromleyHoop

Maybe that explains why you're the 'Lone' Ranger.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 00:10 - Sep 26 with 6745 viewsHollowayRanger

last years classics

love the doberman and the guys on the beach!

my kinda funny
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 0:24]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 07:46 - Sep 26 with 6684 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 09:38 - Sep 26 with 6620 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 6561 viewshoopstilidie

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 12:27 - Sep 26 with 6517 viewshoopstilidie

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 08:01 - Sep 25 by danehoop

Nicked.
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-24/iain-dale-scuffle-protester-damien-mcbr

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 01:54 - Sep 27 with 6391 viewsSonofNorfolt

Danehoop is completely right.
What did the protestor do wrong?
The publisher deserved to have his lights knocked out, which, however deserved, would have probably brought the law down in his favour.
One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 03:58 - Sep 27 with 6374 viewsFredManRave

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 09:38 - Sep 26 by Metallica_Hoop

There I was going through this thread realising just how different peoples amusement levels are when I watched this one. I'm sure many wouldn't see it as funny at all but it had me in absolute stitches, every time I watched it.

And well done to Metalica Hoop for uploading it. What you look for on youtube and do with your hair is up to you and I genuinely hope that you didn't burn your hair off when you tried that at home.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 5:01]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. on 18:40 - Sep 27 with 6247 viewsR_from_afar

Some gems in there. I actually liked the turkey one.

This is a corker, the tears are welling up in my eyes...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024