Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League Show 00:26 - Nov 24 with 8525 viewshoopstar67

Geez did not even mention QPR or even worse Austin's goal in their round-up of matches.
Football League Show on 00:35 - Nov 24 with 7108 viewsQPR1506

They don't like us!! Can someone please advise what claridge brings to the party? Total bellend!!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Football League Show on 00:42 - Nov 24 with 7087 viewsTheBlob

Where in the name of God did they get this presenter from?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Football League Show on 00:45 - Nov 24 with 7072 viewshoopstar67

Football League Show on 00:35 - Nov 24 by QPR1506

They don't like us!! Can someone please advise what claridge brings to the party? Total bellend!!

Yeah i can tell you,absolutely nothing!
Football League Show on 00:48 - Nov 24 with 7063 viewsstowmarketrange

Of course they mentioned Leicester coming back into the game,but a goal by Austin doesn't even get a second showing.Why do we bother with it?
Football League Show on 07:44 - Nov 24 with 6964 viewsthemodfather

were we on it? loads of crap for sheff weds v huddersfield, yeah real top game that
bbc waste their time, money and effort on prem lge when sky do it better!
Football League Show on 08:13 - Nov 24 with 6918 viewsactonman

I was amazed at the in depth coverage of the goal Brighton scored, must of showed it about 6 or 7 times, then the bint asks claridge to explain it all again
Football League Show on 09:54 - Nov 24 with 6789 viewsted_hendrix

Football League Show on 00:48 - Nov 24 by stowmarketrange

Of course they mentioned Leicester coming back into the game,but a goal by Austin doesn't even get a second showing.Why do we bother with it?

I did for a couple of minutes then switched off, it was like watching a bloke and a bird sat at a table in a pub near closing time, she don't want to be there talking nonsense to him pretending she knows about football and he just wants to go and get a kebab because he's bored listening to her and he's desperate to take her home and shag the stupid bint.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Football League Show on 10:02 - Nov 24 with 6772 viewsPunteR

I dont even sky+ it anymore. Its one of many reasons to get out of this league. The coverage you get in the prem is brilliant, just not when your loosing!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Football League Show on 10:05 - Nov 24 with 6762 viewskomradkirk

happy that I haven't tuned in at all this season
Football League Show on 10:17 - Nov 24 with 6741 viewsShotKneesHoop

Football League Show on 00:42 - Nov 24 by TheBlob

Where in the name of God did they get this presenter from?

Either from Jackanory or Wheels on the Bus. Never seen a presenter get so exited about reading a nothing script. Reminded me of the Harry Enfield sketch with a bird interviewing two managers "Where's the bloke, darling, the one that asks us proper questions"

Didn't even show R'SWipe falling over his feet and clipping the bar with another mis hit.

Truly a shocker, probably the daughter of someone on the BBC board. Fatty Patten's love child maybe.

At least Lizzie had a decent pair to distract the garbage spouted.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Football League Show on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 6709 viewsTheBlob

Football League Show on 10:17 - Nov 24 by ShotKneesHoop

Either from Jackanory or Wheels on the Bus. Never seen a presenter get so exited about reading a nothing script. Reminded me of the Harry Enfield sketch with a bird interviewing two managers "Where's the bloke, darling, the one that asks us proper questions"

Didn't even show R'SWipe falling over his feet and clipping the bar with another mis hit.

Truly a shocker, probably the daughter of someone on the BBC board. Fatty Patten's love child maybe.

She actually squeaked at one point and we mistakenly searched the room for an invading mouse.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Football League Show on 10:44 - Nov 24 with 6690 viewsShackletonR

Just watched it on sky planner and thought the same, was going to do a thread saying "we're are not worthy".

As for Claridge he's the sort of bloke you want to punch in the face for nothing when your having a sh1t time, like when the coffee machine breaks down at work.

Also that thing he does with his hands like he's explaining how to give a good male arse massage p1sses me off aswell.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Football League Show on 11:22 - Nov 24 with 6643 viewsrsonist

I'll take anyone over Manish tbh.

The whole vibe of the show towards us is that they've already decided we're only here temporarily so it's better to stay true to the rest of the league's underdogs than focus on us with all our big money Premiership players etc. Understandable I suppose, and to be fair we ourselves were always furious when Newcastle got the attention a few years ago.
Football League Show on 11:49 - Nov 24 with 6616 viewsQPRDave

This is her i believe.....

Came across very jolly hockeysticks....She is an FA qualified coach.... bl**dy ell.
First female commentator on motd and from what i can remember ain't much better at that either. Sounds like she is about to climax as teams have a shot or get near the goal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1088784/Jacqui-Oatley-critics-
Football League Show on 12:18 - Nov 24 with 6580 viewsJuzzie

Nothing to do with being female, nothing to do with being FA qualified, I just find her excruciatingly difficult to listen to. Like one of those competitions where they get 10 year old kids to have a go at being a commentator.

Seems this is the future of businesses, employed to satisfy a quota rather than the right person for the job?

[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 12:24]
Football League Show on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 6565 viewskensalriser

She's quite annoying, but not quite as annoying as Claridge.

Claridge gets shit for being Claridge, she gets shit for being a woman. Some truly imbecilic sexist crap here!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football League Show on 12:48 - Nov 24 with 6544 viewsenfieldargh

they did show Charlies goal in the end of prog titles.

However, just watched the highlights on QPR player and theres another female commentator.

It just doesnt feel right watching football and listening to a female voice. Nothing against women personally but cant they just stick to washing my socks?

Must go, got to hang out the washing

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Football League Show on 15:43 - Nov 24 with 6427 viewssmegma

Football League Show on 10:02 - Nov 24 by PunteR

I dont even sky+ it anymore. Its one of many reasons to get out of this league. The coverage you get in the prem is brilliant, just not when your loosing!

I sky+ it and have just watched it and cannot see what all the complaints are about.
Football League Show on 16:31 - Nov 24 with 6376 viewsMonahoop

I hit the sack after watching the Rangers goal. If anyone watched the whole programme last night they deserved some kind of medal or deserved to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
How on earth were those two prunes allowed to present a football programme? They made some presenters on CBBC's look professional. I don't normally let Claridge get to me like he does with some on here, but last night....!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Football League Show on 18:45 - Nov 24 with 6277 viewsderbyhoop

It was OK - until they asked Claridge for his opinion. Jacqui Oatley is OK. Not great but not terrible.

Wasn't an exciting game, Austin's goal deserved a second or third look but they are covering 72 clubs and we weren't one of the featured games. If you want extended highlights subscribe to QPR Player.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Football League Show on 23:19 - Nov 24 with 6129 viewsLewes_r

I found it quite entertaining when shouty bint said her and claridge had been "hard at it" at one point only for the camera to cut to claridge licking his lips nervously

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Football League Show on 23:34 - Nov 24 with 6112 viewsQPRDave

Football League Show on 00:37 - Nov 25 with 6082 viewsLowerloftLad

I took it of my sky plus weeks ago total rubbish either give the championship its own motd type style of show or scrap the whole thing all together it's so cringe worthy to watch especially after knowing just how well the premier league games get covered
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 0:42]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Football League Show on 01:06 - Nov 25 with 6060 viewsWeaverQPR

Prefer FL72 or whatever its called highlights.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 1:07]

@WeavQPR

Football League Show on 08:05 - Nov 25 with 6014 viewshoops_legend

Football League Show on 10:17 - Nov 24 by ShotKneesHoop

To be fair the presenters are dull but at least they cover more topics than you. Every post you make is about swp and in the negative. We get it that things haven't worked out for him here but to keep going on is boring.

Was a good cameo vs charlton, was unlucky not to score (it does show it on the FL show as well btw)

He also scored the most important goal since heider helguson!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024