Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes in financial trouble? 17:20 - Jan 2 with 6268 viewsWatfordR

Apologies if I've missed this, but told today by one of their fans that their backer has done a runner with his money and they are currently skint?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 19:19]
Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:31 - Jan 2 with 5281 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:38 - Jan 2 with 5248 viewsrunningman75

I do not know why this is funny. The only club in the world I dislike is Chelski the other clubs are just minor inconveniences.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:42 - Jan 2 with 5215 viewsNov77

If you can't laugh at other people who can you laugh at?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:43 - Jan 2 with 5212 viewsted_hendrix

Watford, rumour down here is that the players haven't been paid either, Billy Sharp is apparently going back to Soton tomorrow too.

I Don't normally do rumours meself but as It's these arseholes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:51 - Jan 2 with 5175 viewswombat

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:43 - Jan 2 by ted_hendrix

Watford, rumour down here is that the players haven't been paid either, Billy Sharp is apparently going back to Soton tomorrow too.

I Don't normally do rumours meself but as It's these arseholes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ted try and bundle sharp and le fondre into the back of the motor will you

Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans can't stand them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:54 - Jan 2 with 5148 viewsNov77

If there was anything in this rumour it'd be all over their forum.

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Not a word that I can see.

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 5149 viewsClive_Anderson

After copying our kit, nickname, chants and pigbag they're going for the period in admin as well.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 18:10 - Jan 2 with 5079 viewsWatfordR

Fakes in financial trouble? on 17:54 - Jan 2 by Nov77

If there was anything in this rumour it'd be all over their forum.

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Not a word that I can see.

Told to me today by a bloke who is reasonably senior at a local council, and wasn't talking in a way that seemed like it was all hush hush.
Login to get fewer ads

Fakes in financial trouble? on 18:14 - Jan 2 with 5060 viewscollegeranger

All true - Zinga not been at club since August. Majeski claims he lost all £35M he was paid for the controlling share in a failed speculation. Wages were late in November. Zinga senior bailed them out on cash flow in November but only till Jan 1 2014. Club is for sale or will go into admin and I would expect Madejski to try and buy back on the cheap. Expect an outflow of players in this window.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 18:14 - Jan 2 with 5060 viewsWatfordR

Ted I'm somewhat of a local "down here" these days.

Could be an interesting few months.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 18:16]
Fakes in financial trouble? on 18:54 - Jan 2 with 4874 viewssmegma

I knew you'd be pleased young Tedward.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 19:05 - Jan 2 with 4828 viewsloftboy

Next to the scum going down the pan its the best bit of news ive heard for ages. Full of plastics who wouldnt know elm park if you showed them a photo of it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fakes in financial trouble? on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 4716 viewsTacticalR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/91205/trouble-at-b

Air hostess clique

Fakes in financial trouble? on 19:53 - Jan 2 with 4662 viewswestberksr

apparently Madjeski haslst a huge wedge on a property deal involving a massive chunk of Reading town centre so what he got in the first place has all gone.

having heard some of his other dealings it's no great shame; the Ruskie has done one so they are in a pretty perilous position at the moment.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 4488 viewsthemodfather

many clubs in £££££££££££ trouble, us in there for sure
chelsea lost £49.5m and it slipped by, wigan must be alive only thru whelan, bolton now look donald ducked..watford were close a season or so ago
and it goes on. i always found it amazing how football clubs can run up such huge debts and yet function/ stay in bizz
Fakes in financial trouble? on 10:57 - Jan 3 with 4138 viewscollegeranger

They stay in business as usually the debt is guaranteed by the owners - eg - us TF/AB - Bolton - Phil Gartside, Wigan - Dave Whelan, Reading...... was meant to be Zinga but he's done a bunk and Zinga senior failed fit and proper allegedly so unless John Madjeski fills the whole created by Zinga - they need to sell or its administration time ala Pompey.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 4114 viewsTrom

Failed the fit and proper test - some achievement
Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:21 - Jan 3 with 4063 viewsMrSheen

Fakes in financial trouble? on 19:53 - Jan 2 by westberksr

apparently Madjeski haslst a huge wedge on a property deal involving a massive chunk of Reading town centre so what he got in the first place has all gone.

having heard some of his other dealings it's no great shame; the Ruskie has done one so they are in a pretty perilous position at the moment.

Amazing that Madjeski had to write off £100m on his bankrupt print business too. No word on his Galapagos Islands hotel, which was up for sale. Apparently his £52m property loan to RBS was frozen until the end of 2013, but can now be called in, unless he has renegotiated. Do the Conservative Party and the National Gallery give refunds?
Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:29 - Jan 3 with 4027 viewswombat

Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:21 - Jan 3 by MrSheen

Amazing that Madjeski had to write off £100m on his bankrupt print business too. No word on his Galapagos Islands hotel, which was up for sale. Apparently his £52m property loan to RBS was frozen until the end of 2013, but can now be called in, unless he has renegotiated. Do the Conservative Party and the National Gallery give refunds?

im sure he can ask cilla for a hand out

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:36 - Jan 3 with 4006 viewssimmo

I think the best solution would be to blow the entire place up and start again. Not just the ground, the whole crappy place.

I fcking hate Reading.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fakes in financial trouble? on 11:53 - Jan 3 with 3954 viewsQPR442

Ok my mate is a life-long Reading fan who is part of the ins/out info of the club.

He told me some time back that Madjeski had lost quite a bit of money in his business world and that’s why he wanted to off load the club.

He did this to the Russian bloke who is/was the same guy/group (TSI) that wanted to buy Everton but Kenwright looked into them and found them to be dodgy, a bit like his mafia dad, so he gave it a miss.

14 months later they end up at Reading claiming that in 3 years they would be playing ‘Champions League’ football and extending the stadium to 38K.

1 year later the Russian has done a ‘Lord Lucan’ and has not been seen for 3 months and Madjeski is frantically looking for a buyer. It is correct that they have no money (except what Madjeski puts in). By the way JM is loyal to the club and will do what he can to help them.

This is all sad, as I hate seeing football clubs struggle because I have seen it with us however I always say ‘what goes around’.

If you look on their forums you will see the most plastic idiotic fans that grace the league. They have threads hoping ‘Pompey go bust’, had threads ‘hoping we would go bust’, ‘get a points deduction with the ‘Faurlingate’ and even when I checked out some information recently saw posts more interested in us losing then their own team winning. They really are a sad lot down there.
Fakes in financial trouble? on 12:49 - Jan 3 with 3820 viewsTrom

Potential new owners? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25591742

Time to steal away Sharp before they can make his loan permanent?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2014 12:51]
Fakes in financial trouble? on 14:11 - Jan 3 with 3660 viewsPunteR

I'm too nervous about our own finances to start laughing at other clubs.
Although i would like Reading to drop down a league or 2 for a few years,just so we can retain the peoples choice blue and white hoops club.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fakes in financial trouble? on 14:37 - Jan 3 with 3598 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know they're a joke club, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fakes in financial trouble? on 14:59 - Jan 3 with 3547 viewsGrifter

I keep a close track of Reading, and everything's going a bit tits up there. Potential new Omanian investors- but until those guys move in, it's unlikely they'll be able to do a lot of business in January (other than selling). I think they'd keep Sharp if they could, but there simply aren't the funds whilst Zingarevic is AWOL- and Billy himself badly wants his situation resolved, so may well have already been snapped up by the time any investment comes in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024