Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Pearce 16:40 - May 19 with 2275 viewsNov77

Was on my sporting life last night. Spoke for a minute or so about supporting the R's:

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1400446800#

Go to 11:00 mark of the 10 until 10.30 slot.

Born in hammersmith hospital (me too). Lived in latymer road, before moving out to the 'burbs of kingsbury.

Said he wanted to play for us and spent six months with us when he was 13, that would be 1975.

Made his league debut for Coventry against us at highfield road. Said they won 1-0. I think I was at that game, under venables, they scored with a near post header from a corner.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Stuart Pearce on 17:13 - May 19 with 2155 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I don't mean to name drop but I was chatting to SP last week (at a CPFC do that the company I work for co-sponsored) and he told me he was a QPR fan. We were talking about listening on the radio to that Wolves V Liverpool match when we nearly won it in 75/76. Nice bloke.
Stuart Pearce on 17:26 - May 19 with 2061 viewsBklynRanger

"I love a costume drama..."

That part would make a good ring tone
Stuart Pearce on 17:31 - May 19 with 2040 views18StoneOfHoop

Top man!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Stuart Pearce on 17:31 - May 19 with 2041 viewswestberksr

me too, met him at a dinner linked to horse racing and i had an empty chair next to me and he asked politely if anyone was sitting there (had the wife been id have told her to go and sit elsewhere).

really nice guy and sat chatting about footy and racing and asked him the same question about not playing for us and quite simply another player on our door step that we missed.

at the time he was u21 coach and asking about Dexter, Mancienne and a couple of others around the fringe that we had playing for us at that time. great evening that ended with me having to explain who he was to the Mrs about 5 times.
Stuart Pearce on 17:37 - May 19 with 1992 viewsBklynRanger

Still got it on here. He's got quite a refreshing view on penalties - basing it on who the best penalty takers by reviewing the stats over time, rather than emphasizing the 'penalties are a lottery' sort of thing.
[Post edited 19 May 2014 17:38]
Stuart Pearce on 18:02 - May 19 with 1908 views100percent

he was at the wigan game... top fella......
Stuart Pearce on 18:08 - May 19 with 1875 viewsHayesender

No self respecting R would call their daughter Chelsea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stuart Pearce on 18:24 - May 19 with 1823 viewssmegma

Stuart Pearce on 18:02 - May 19 by 100percent

he was at the wigan game... top fella......

He bought me a cider once at one of your places. Loves his music . Last saw him at BuzZcocks/Lurkers at Bush Empire
Login to get fewer ads

Stuart Pearce on 18:28 - May 19 with 1801 viewsHayesender

Stuart Pearce on 18:24 - May 19 by smegma

He bought me a cider once at one of your places. Loves his music . Last saw him at BuzZcocks/Lurkers at Bush Empire

Saw him at a SLF gig about three years ago

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stuart Pearce on 18:30 - May 19 with 1789 viewsN12Hoop

The sort of player that made England a team you could get behind. The sort of player we have been missing for years.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Stuart Pearce on 18:39 - May 19 with 1755 viewsted_hendrix

I met him at a leisure centre we built a few Years ago in Hungerford where I believe he still lives, he was dropping his nipper off at the crèche so I showed him my ST and asked him why he never played for us, similarly to what's written above he said he was on Rangers books but we released him and he went to Coventry, great bloke to talk too and was happy to talk football bolox with a nut like me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stuart Pearce on 19:09 - May 19 with 1668 viewsNoelmc

I was at Wembley for the Spain Euro 96 game when he showed his bottle by taking that penalty. Was never so glad to see a spot kick converted and his reaction will stay in my memory forever. One of my best ever moments watching England play.
Stuart Pearce on 21:09 - May 19 with 1461 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Stuart Pearce on 18:24 - May 19 by smegma

Yes I spoke to him about music as well. Top bloke.
Stuart Pearce on 21:25 - May 19 with 1407 viewsbosh67

I heard that as well. We speaks very well but blimey, he sounds exactly like Harry. Same use of words and tone.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Stuart Pearce on 23:46 - May 19 with 1223 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He admitted racially abusing Ince. If he was a Chelsea player he'd be slaughtered on here for that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stuart Pearce on 07:49 - May 20 with 1061 viewsblacky200

Stuart Pearce on 18:08 - May 19 by Hayesender

No self respecting R would call their daughter Chelsea

Well at least it means Chelsea is going to get f****d at some point in the future
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024