Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamora reckons he can do a job 11:56 - May 21 with 890 viewsElHoop

He can too - like score on Saturday!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/bobby-zamora-i-can-still-do-a-job-in-th
Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:08 - May 21 with 848 viewsWeaverQPR

Has looked very useful recently but if given a years deal will he just revert to type and be shat and injured.

@WeavQPR

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:10 - May 21 with 840 viewskingsburyR

Derby 1- 2 QPR
Zamora last goal scorer

55/1

Having some of that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:13 - May 21 with 832 viewseastside_r

The article is remarkably similar to the one the Standard ran on Jenas when he was touting for a new deal, only then to get crocked (again!) the following week. Omen?
Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:14 - May 21 with 824 viewsCFW

To be fair to him when coming off the bench during to past few months he has done very, very well. He holds the ball up and brings other players into the game which helps with the amount of assists he has to his name recently. I advocated in a recent thread that he should start against Wigan at home because he helps players like Morrison and gives him the ball where he can hurt teams. This showed up in the away leg when although he worked hard Morrison did not do much and did not look like a threat.

The problem I have is when you read the report it is all about been playing well recently, I can do a job, playing for a new contract etc. Well look at how much he has cost us during the past three years and what we have got in return. I wish him well but sorry Bobby your sell by date has long expired. It would be a nice end for him to contribute on Saturday with a goal or an assist and then wish him on his way.

If we go up or not I really hope all the dead wood is sorted out and we look to get players like Ausin for example who are up for the new challenge.
Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:21 - May 21 with 803 viewssimmo

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:10 - May 21 by kingsburyR

Derby 1- 2 QPR
Zamora last goal scorer

55/1

Having some of that!

Who with?

BetVictor have Derby HT QPR FT at 40/1 which I quite like....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:27 - May 21 with 774 viewsstansleftfoot

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:14 - May 21 by CFW

To be fair to him when coming off the bench during to past few months he has done very, very well. He holds the ball up and brings other players into the game which helps with the amount of assists he has to his name recently. I advocated in a recent thread that he should start against Wigan at home because he helps players like Morrison and gives him the ball where he can hurt teams. This showed up in the away leg when although he worked hard Morrison did not do much and did not look like a threat.

The problem I have is when you read the report it is all about been playing well recently, I can do a job, playing for a new contract etc. Well look at how much he has cost us during the past three years and what we have got in return. I wish him well but sorry Bobby your sell by date has long expired. It would be a nice end for him to contribute on Saturday with a goal or an assist and then wish him on his way.

If we go up or not I really hope all the dead wood is sorted out and we look to get players like Ausin for example who are up for the new challenge.

Robbie Keane is on $3 million a year at Galaxy, if that's not an encouragement to British Footballers who have some credibility to let younger, cheaper, more aspirational players come through, what is?
I personally think that BZ has twenty to twenty five minutes in him once a week, anymore than that his footballing DNA clicks in and he wanders out to the wing and dis-engages from the game or will get terminally injured.
Bobby, Charlie, and Ravel and or another pacey player is a real positive to chase or defend a game for the last half hour.
Become a QPR legend Bobby and then go West young man and play in the sun.
Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:39 - May 21 with 732 viewskingsburyR

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:21 - May 21 by simmo

Who with?

Stan James

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 13:01 - May 21 with 661 viewsGetMeRangers

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:21 - May 21 by simmo

Who with?

Appealing odds, given the permutation of possible outcomes
Login to get fewer ads

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 13:08 - May 21 with 645 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bobby was superb the other night, and been good since about Feb. But it's too little too late. Hope he plays well on Sat, and wish him all the best in the future, but whatever he says about being fit, it's clear his body is not fully up to it anymore.

Bare bones.

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 13:48 - May 21 with 572 viewsFredManRave

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 12:10 - May 21 by kingsburyR

Derby 1- 2 QPR
Zamora last goal scorer

55/1

Having some of that!

Genuine question. Do they pay out if it's an own goal?

Imagine Zamora scores an own goal in the 95th minute cutting our lead in half with one minute to play...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 14:08 - May 21 with 537 viewsfrancisbowles

If BZ scores the winner on Saturday, give him a contract. It will be well worth it, even if he does revert to type.
Zamora reckons he can do a job on 14:16 - May 21 with 516 viewsWeaverQPR

Wheres AJ gone?

@WeavQPR

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 16:32 - May 21 with 432 viewsJuzzie

Zamora reckons he can do a job on 14:08 - May 21 by francisbowles

If BZ scores the winner on Saturday, give him a contract. It will be well worth it, even if he does revert to type.

We've had this thread before and my take on it is no different now than it was last week and won't be any different should he get a hat-trick on Saturday, he should NOT be given a new contract.

He's earnt £9m out of us and given very little in return. Granted he's been injured but i don't see players taking a pay-cut when they're on the physio's slab.

Finally, he's becoming, just, the kind of player we wanted the last couple of years.

The fact is, he owes us not us oweing him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024