Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road 16:07 - May 25 with 2792 viewsbosh67

Just back. Really nice touch by the club. Whole of the SAR stand was packed. A bit of ER stand too. Must have been about 6,000-7,000 people there. Great atmosphere. TF in hoops, great speech by Phil Baird, the best bit of which was him, in his hysteria, getting on the coach to leave with the cup in his arms and realising that he was standing on the Derby bus. Classic. TF gave Harry a Harry plated blue and white land buggy for his birthday. Most of the players were there. Another great speech from Clint about what it all meant.

Urrrssss!

Images on my Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152525745018352&set=pcb.10152525753713
[Post edited 25 May 2014 16:18]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:11 - May 25 with 2736 viewssmegma

I hope they put the footage on the end of season DVD. Great bit of PR by the club and great to see the ladies team get the recognition they deserve.
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:12 - May 25 with 2729 viewsstowmarketrange

I wish we'd have gone but as we didnt get in until in until 1am last night and would've had to get up again at 7am and get the train down there,I decided against it.Shame it wasnt held over until Monday in order for us more long distance fans to attend,but fair play to club for doing something,and well done to the people who made it there.
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:30 - May 25 with 2606 viewsFDC

I'm digging Traore's style.
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:35 - May 25 with 2536 viewsBromleyHoop

I think it's far better doing this than having some sort of open top bus ride. Everyone can get to see and hear the players, staff and speeches and there's no need to book a route with the old bill which can look a bit arrogant before the match ala Arsenal and the FA cup final. Another good and cost effective move by the club
[Post edited 25 May 2014 16:36]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:37 - May 25 with 2517 viewsN12Hoop

Was interesting to see who was and wasn't there. Would have been nice if some of the players who had helped get us here were there, eg Ravel, Yossi etc. Great way to spend the morning after the night before.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:44 - May 25 with 2469 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Went to the clubshop to bring my daughter a shirt back to great yarmouth was a superb bonus for me currently waving my flag around Norwich train station :D
[Post edited 25 May 2014 18:09]
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 17:05 - May 25 with 2365 viewsBrixtonR

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:12 - May 25 by stowmarketrange

I wish we'd have gone but as we didnt get in until in until 1am last night and would've had to get up again at 7am and get the train down there,I decided against it.Shame it wasnt held over until Monday in order for us more long distance fans to attend,but fair play to club for doing something,and well done to the people who made it there.

Yeah a great move by the club but I agree it would have been good on Monday. After getting in at 1ish I woke up about 11.00 with a fuzzy head so had no chance of going.

Massive respect to RangersW12 who after what was a proper large day/night made it back down there from up north this morning. Well done mate
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 17:08 - May 25 with 2327 viewsHayesender

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:37 - May 25 by N12Hoop

Was interesting to see who was and wasn't there. Would have been nice if some of the players who had helped get us here were there, eg Ravel, Yossi etc. Great way to spend the morning after the night before.

Surprised Rob Green wasn't there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 17:24 - May 25 with 2209 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 17:08 - May 25 by Hayesender

Surprised Rob Green wasn't there

I think he flew out to meet his family overseas immediately after the game as they'd gone on holiday without him! Or I'm confusing him with another player I'm not 100% sure
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:00 - May 25 with 1922 viewsRangersw12

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 17:05 - May 25 by BrixtonR

Yeah a great move by the club but I agree it would have been good on Monday. After getting in at 1ish I woke up about 11.00 with a fuzzy head so had no chance of going.

Massive respect to RangersW12 who after what was a proper large day/night made it back down there from up north this morning. Well done mate

Up north !!!!

I had enough of your nonsense yesterday.....

Get back to Kent and be quiet

On a serious note No Green , Phillips , Morrison , Keane , Miagia and BAE
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road (n/t) on 19:04 - May 25 with 1890 viewsBrixtonR

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:00 - May 25 by Rangersw12

Up north !!!!

Kent indeed....we have a Palace don't you know !

A result that Maiga wasn't there is all I can say.

Srlsly though good effort for going mate glad you had a good one
[Post edited 25 May 2014 19:08]
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:18 - May 25 with 1828 viewsBerkoRanger

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:44 - May 25 by carrotcrunch_R

Went to the clubshop to bring my daughter a shirt back to great yarmouth was a superb bonus for me currently waving my flag around Norwich train station :D
[Post edited 25 May 2014 18:09]

Hey fella,
Back in 1968 I lived in Gorleston (Magdalen Estate) and went to the then Gt Yarmouth Grammar School nr Yarmouth Racecourse but my parents and I moved away. Spent many a Saturday along Yarmouth sea front - are the snails still there? I'm a part time music producer now. You can find me by googling Malcolm F Hill
Good to know there is an R's fan in Yarmouth!
[Post edited 25 May 2014 19:19]
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:26 - May 25 with 1779 viewsbosh67

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:00 - May 25 by Rangersw12

Up north !!!!

On those players btw

Green - on holiday
Phillips - on holiday
Morrison - back at parent club
Keane - as above
Miagia - as above
BAE - as above
Yossi - In talks about one more year I hear

Interestingly Tom Carroll was there, I think Harry wants him. I didn't realise he is only a bit taller than SWP so if he does come he needs to bulk up and eat some pies.

On a good front, Phillips back next season. That will be like getting a new player.

I just so hope we give Ale the benefit of one more season to prove he can keep his knees working.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:33 - May 25 with 1721 viewsBrixtonR

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:26 - May 25 by bosh67

On those players btw

Green - on holiday
Phillips - on holiday
Morrison - back at parent club
Keane - as above
Miagia - as above
BAE - as above
Yossi - In talks about one more year I hear

Interestingly Tom Carroll was there, I think Harry wants him. I didn't realise he is only a bit taller than SWP so if he does come he needs to bulk up and eat some pies.

On a good front, Phillips back next season. That will be like getting a new player.

I just so hope we give Ale the benefit of one more season to prove he can keep his knees working.

I'd actually be happy about Yossi, I thought he was brilliant the last few weeks especially Leicester away and surprised he didn't get a chance in the last couple of games. He looked like he cared even in the celebrations yeterday.

And that from someone who was more than dubious when Harry brought him in
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:37 - May 25 with 1694 viewsbosh67

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:33 - May 25 by BrixtonR

I'd actually be happy about Yossi, I thought he was brilliant the last few weeks especially Leicester away and surprised he didn't get a chance in the last couple of games. He looked like he cared even in the celebrations yeterday.

And that from someone who was more than dubious when Harry brought him in

Yossi has a slight leg injury. Not much but wasn't worth the risk I hear.

Never knowingly right.

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:49 - May 25 with 1647 viewsBrixtonR

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:37 - May 25 by bosh67

Yossi has a slight leg injury. Not much but wasn't worth the risk I hear.

Cool thanks wondered why.
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 21:40 - May 25 with 1402 viewsbarbicanranger

What did Phil Beard say Bosh?
QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 21:58 - May 25 with 1316 viewsrsonist

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 16:30 - May 25 by FDC

I'm digging Traore's style.

Definitely. He can stay.

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 10:16 - May 26 with 1031 viewscarrotcrunch_R

QPR fans thank you at Loftus Road on 19:18 - May 25 by BerkoRanger

Hey fella,
Back in 1968 I lived in Gorleston (Magdalen Estate) and went to the then Gt Yarmouth Grammar School nr Yarmouth Racecourse but my parents and I moved away. Spent many a Saturday along Yarmouth sea front - are the snails still there? I'm a part time music producer now. You can find me by googling Malcolm F Hill
Good to know there is an R's fan in Yarmouth!
[Post edited 25 May 2014 19:19]

hi mate
I moved up here from harrow about 17 years ago with my now ex wife . The mag is still there and the snails are still there lol. I now live on riverside rd in gorleston previously had a house in bradwell .I got straight of the train and into the kings arms (northgate street) proudly wearing my shirt and carrying my flags and went around yarmouth drinking
and someone showed a qpr badge tatooed on his chest (so there are others here lol) i also played football for a tiny village called upton which contained 3 mad qpr supporters :) the only downside is i got a lot of norwich supporting mates but the banter is funny and i have slaughtered them this season :D
[Post edited 26 May 2014 10:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024